Ways to destroy Choi Minho

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

[Eunsung POV]

"It's on!" I said enthousiastically, pumping my fist in the air. But wait..what fun would a bet be without its...prize ^_^ *smiling like an idiot*

"Wait. What do I get if...no WHEN I win?" I asked him. Minho remained quiet and thought about it for a minute.

"Hmm...what do you want me to do for you IF you win WHICH never ever happen as long as my name is CHOI MINHO!"

Psh! Jerk!

"Hyung! Nuna WILL win! And when she wins you're gonna paaaay!" Taemin said childishly, sticking out his tongue. Aigoo. Thanks Taemin but way to add the preassure on me!

I thought about it for a while as I played with the pencil on my hand...What will HE do for me? So many things...so many things...And then i remembered!

"Aish how could i forget!?" i muttered to myself.

"Forget what?" asked Suzy.

I started rummaging in my bag and pulled out a creased and slightly ripped sheet of paper.

"My list! Pabo!" I said proudly. Aah my work of art... I've spent up all night making this list and finally it has come to good use!

Minho peered in to look at my list which laid flat...-ish on my desk. "You've got to be joking me!"

 What it says...

Ways to destroy Choi Minho egoistic side

1)Burn him in the stake! -Fail.- Afraid of matches and don't know where to buy stake.

                                                                         P.s. Backyard garden is too small and don't have license to start 

                                                                         fire. Nosy neighbours are a problem.

 6a0105370c3ba3970b0120a6576775970b-800wi

2) Stab him in the heart with a stake -Fail- looks gross and only looks cool in vampire

                                                                                                         movies.

 download.jpg <= Tried with boiled egg and ketchup at home. Very messy.

3) Holy water -Fail- Have to keep remembering: Minho is NOT a vampire.

 holywater1.jpg

4) Make Minho my maid/slave -Fail-Minho would look awful in maid outfit...better yet...success!

                                                                                Minho WOULD look ugly in a maid outfit! *Mwahahahahaha*

                                                                                 No more Flaming Charisma!!

  i_cosplay_cafe___maid_outfit_by_kyocs.jp

5)Make Minho carry me around the whole school wearing maid outfit and fluffy cat ears hairband. -Sucess- Best plan in the whole world! Just you wait Choi Minho!

                                                                                 Soon you'll be the laughing stock! *insert evil laugh*

 cat ear haedphones  <= Minho version of this! *imagining it...rolling on the floor

                                                                                           laughing >_<*

"That's the best you could do?" asked Taemin, raising his eyebrows. Eh? I worked hard on it!

"Taemin!" I cried out. Minho started coughing beside me as he tried to suppress his laughter. Yeah, I'll accept it if Minho said this but Taemin? My little loyal Taemin?!

"Neh, unnie...I mean...I expected...you know...more..." said Suzy silently.

My face started to get red with embarrassment. Minho couldn't hold it anymore and bursted out laughing, hurting my pride and dignity.

"H-hey!" I cried out, trying to defend my pride...or what's left of it. "Fine. What's your prize if you supposedly won?"

Minho stopped laughing at me and smiled at me in a creepily way that sent shivers running down my back. I swear this smile would haunt me in my sleep tonight!

 "Hehe. If i win, then you'll be the one who will have to be my slave." he smiled evilly.

"Yah! You stole my idea!" I complained. "Something else!"

"Then...what about...a kiss?" he said slowly, teasing me.

A k-kiss!? He must be joking...right?... I felt my cheecks getting warmer again. Aish! Stupid change in weather temperature!

"NO WAY!" Taemin and I shouted at the same time. We both looked at each other and immediately turned away, embarrassed. Suzy started giggling for some reason. You little traitor!

"I mean...I'll be your slave if you win." I mumbled. Minho smiled again.

"Deal.And I'll do something out of your list if you happened to win." He stretched his hand out towards me and I shook his hand reluctantly.

He then stood up and turned to walk away from us, satisfied. "Oh! Nice makeup today." he complimented as he walked away.

Make-up? I didn't use any today..

Just then I heard both Taemin and Suzy gasped as they took a good look at my face and Suzy immediately handed her small hello kitty mirror.

"Unnie...you...emm have...uh..." she stuttered. She didn't have to finish what she was saying for it was clearly written/shown on my face.

"AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, covering my face.

On my face were the horrible side effects of lack of sleep! Panda eyes, bed hair, drool stains, and e-e-eye gunk or the icky sticky stuff at the side of your eye!

  sleepy_me___ID_by_bright_nature.jpg

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! My pride and dignity is forever gone!!!! :("

...

...

...

Haha Hope you like this chapter guys! Thanks for all my new and old subcribers and for those who commented! Consider this as some sort of prize or present for still reading my fanfic till now! Lame i know...But I still love you guys!!!

Hehe just spreading the love! <3

Anyeong!^_^