Excuses

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

[Suzy POV]

"That's it for now everybody! You may now put away your books and enjoy your lunches!" said the Teacher, before taking a suspicious pink container from under his desk, away with him. Hmm...suspicious...

Is he sharing lunch with someone? Omo! Did someone make him a bento?...Oh! Is it Mis. Kim from the class 2B!!?? Eeep!! >_< So sweet!! <3

 cute_Bento_Box_Pig_Lunch_Box_kawaii.jpg

I turned to poke Eunsung ,to tell her about the Mr.Choi's lunchbox, only to find her slouched down on her desk, fast asleep. Aigoo! Too cuuutee!

I bent down on my knees to see her face properly, which was burrowed under her maths textbook. Aww she looks so adorable. Without thinking I started poking her chubby cheeks lightly, seeing if she would wake up or not.

"Noooooooooooooonnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" I heard someone shout that sounded like it was coming from the hallways. Taemin Oppa.

He started skipping/running towards us ,at the same time yelling Eunsung's name while holding three cartons of milk. Ooh, this guy has fallen way waaaaay deeply inlove with Unnie. No doubt about that. I wonder if unnie knows?...

"Noooooooonaa-" Taemin yelled again, only stopping mid-way after seeing Eunsung collapsed on her desk and after witnessing one of my famous death glares.

 tumblr_leatpvrqfl1qasksao1_500.gif

"N-n-nuna?" he said again in a much softer, quieter voice.

"Ssh! Don't wake her up! Eunhyuk oppa said that she has hangover from last night's drinking and that she didn't get much sleep last night."

"HANGOVER? NUNA WENT DRINKING!!??" shouted Taemin,his eyes widening in horror.

Unfortunately the class went dead silent whenever Taemin said that and all heads turned to stare at us. Heck!, the whole school probably heard him and now they're all thinking that Eunsung actually drinks alcohol illegally since she's still 17 years of age.

I forced a laugh to try and lighten the mood in the room. "Oh! Taemin oppa! You must have heard me wrong. I said unnie's..."

C'mon. What rhymes with drinking? Sinking... stinking... blinking,..thinking!

"Uh...unnie was thinking...uh..."

What rhymes with hangover!!?? Clover...dover...grover...what else!!...

"of buying a landrover!!" I finished, hoping with all my might that they'll buy it. I immediately hit my head mentally on my desk for making up such a lame excuse. I mean how and why will Eunsung even buy a landrover?! She can't drive yet!

Anyway the class turned away their attention from us probably because of believing in my lies or just because they got bored. It didn't matter anyways.

"Wha-? But you said..."  Aish! Don't tell me taemin naiive enough to believe that!

I sighed, deciding to just leave the subject. I thought Taemin would to, but instead he turned to unnie and woke her up before i could stop him.

Unnie's body suddenly jerked up into a sitting position and focused her attention to the blackboard at the front of the classroom. "The answer is 18x+6y-13 over the square root of pie divided by 3/5 equals 567.3cm3, Mr.Choi, Teacher, sir!" she said mechanically until she realised that we were no longer having class anymore.

"Omo! Is class over already? Is this lunch?" she asked innocently looking around the classroom. I laughed at her and nodded. She yawned before stretching her arms high up in the air. "Can I take your notes pweaaseee!!" she pleaded, giving me one of her cute irresistable puppy dog eyes.

"Neh. I'll help you catch up." I smiled.

"Nuna, did you buy a landrover last night?" blurted out Taemin. Oh not this again!

Unnie looked confusedly at Taemin then at me then back to Taemin again.

"I don't think so..." she said slowly. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows and sat down on the empty seat in front of unnie's and still thought deeply about this landrover matter.

"Are you sure?" he checked again.

"Positive."

"...right..." He then resumed drinking his carton of milk after giving us each carton of milks. "I wonder if hyung bought one then."

Unnie made a What-is-he-talking-about face at me and I just smiled and shook my head to tell her not to worry about it. Poor Taemin...

"Oh right" said unnie remembering something as she snapped her fingers. " What's the sports tournament?"

Just then we heard the scraping of a chair and we saw no other than Choi Minho sitting comfortably at the back of an empty chair. I noticed unnie's face turn bright red all of a sudden at the sight of him before she quickly lowered her head to pretend she was eating her lunch. This, i want to know all about. Hehe I'll ask her later about it after school.

"Eunsung. Let's make a bet!" proposed Minho. Unnie looked up at him, confused.

"What kind of bet?"

"A bet on who will win in the Sport tournament that's happening next week!"smirked Minho.

Sports tounament? 

I looked over to see unnie's reaction only to see a smile forming at the side of her lip.

"It's on!" she declared.

What!?

...

...

...

Hope you like it guys and please comment!