Cute Taiwanese Guy and Mr.ert/ Mr. Over Competitive

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

[Suzy POV]

Woow unnie's so cool! 0_0 I wouldn't be able to dodge that fast ball like what she did! Hehe even Nickhun oppa is impressed. Uh-uh beter not tell Victoria unnie about this, i really don't wanna split the Khuntoria couple. Oppa apologised to unnie Taiwanese style ^ ^ and he gestured for her to throw the ball back to him. for some reason unnie missed and threw the ball slightly away from oppa. Poor Minho oppa got hit in the face before we could warn him about it.

"...Omo not you again you ert!" unnie shouted. Eh?, does unnie know Minho oppa? Is she a fan? Well, she doesn't really look very happy to see him."Yah! It's you again!" oppa shouted back. So they have  met before... I wonder how and when?

Omo! Did they use to date back in France before Minho oppa debuted and then one day EunSung caught oppa with another girl in his dorm but it was really only his overly possessive cousin but EunSung was too upset and wouldn't let oppa explain since she found them literally on his bed and doesn't want any excuses from minho but in truth it was because oppa's evil cousin wanted to seduce minho oppa but oppa was just gonna refuse and tell her that it was wrong and that he already has a girlfriend when EunSung came along and misunderstood the whole situation. (Note to self: stop watching to many dramas!)

Next thing i know while i was busy imagining all that, EunSung has already dragged me with her away from oppa somewhere near the study hall. Huh! After all that running...(huff huff)...I'm amazed unnie's not sweating. We practically ran around the whole school!

"EunSung unnie, so you know who you just threw a ball at?!" I questioned her just in case my story was similar to hers."Neh, a ert!" she replied clearly still angry. Obviiously she's not a fan meaning she doesn't know who he is..

"Ani, much worse" I said slowly."You just angered Choi Minho, a member of the famous boy group SHINEe, and also Korea's most competitive person."

  

 

 

[Minho POV]

What the heck happened!?!? ....Okay...all I know is that Nickhun hyung threw the ball at the wrong direction and nearly hit the girl standing beside Suzy, who looks vaguely familiar... maybe just a fan or something. And then she started flirting with Nickhun hyung, hmm must be new since she doesn't seem to know about Khuntoria couple. Then without warning the girl,through the ball towards ME! right at my flaming charisma face!!!

"Omo not you again you ert!" she shouted at me without apologising. Eh? ert? Just this morning I was wrongly accused of being a prevert. Oh No! My eyes got bigger as i realised she was the girl i met this morning who thought i was doing erted stuff at her! (Jeesh! I'm not erted! Meet Eunhyuk hyung and you'll know what the true meaning of ert is pabo!) "Yah! It's you again!" I shouted back, super annoyed that she just HAD to ruin my beautiful day!

Without warning the girl took Suzy's hand and dragged her away as fast as lightning. I gotta admit she was fast! but not as fast as me ^__^! Just you wait you pabo! I'll get my revenge!

 

Score Board Pabo vs ert/ over competitive

Pabo I I

ert/over competitive 

 

Chapter 4 done! Kinda short though, I'm sorry ;(. Don't worry I'll write longer next time. P.S. This story is purely fictional  and I'm sorry for including Minho oppa's cousin (if he has one...) like I said it is Purely Fictional and I don't want to offend anybody. I'll try and update again later if I have time.

Another P.S. Don't you think Nickhun and Minho oppa look cute in these photos, even though Minho oppa is really serious in the picture? Hehe (drools) crazy fangirl moment, sorry!