Strike Two!

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

{Eun Sung POV}

"So... have you decided what club you're joining?" asked Suzy while she was showing me around the school before class starts. Luckily I'm in her class so atleast I know someone I could talk to while the teacher turns around. "Mmm...I dunno...what club did you joined?" I asked. I was too distracted to think. Right now i was listening to their song "Good Girl Bad Girl" in her ipod and thankfully she explained all about the different company's and about SNSD and other groups.

Sadly SNSD doesn't stand for Super Nasty Smelling Decay but Suzy laughed anyway when i told her about it. She said there were other "superstars" or ...kpop (?) idols in this school especially in our class and that million of fans wants to be in my shoes right now. Well tough luck! I'm a size 4 and there's rarely anyone with a size 4 in my age category!

"Obviously I'm in the choir/singing group, you can join me if you want. It'll be fun!" she suggested. Have i mentioned she's an amazing singer! Well too bad I don't sing...well in public anyway! "I dunno...I not any good compared to the rest of you. Is there any sports club here?" I wondered since sport has always been part of my life!...well ever since i met crazy football fan donghae oppa...(blush)

"Sports? Sure! There's lots! What kind? But there's mostly just boys in the sports clubs if thats alright?" Suzy checked. "No Problem! i'm used to it" I replied. Seriously I am. Girls where always so squemish and girly while i couldn't care less about the girls, or the boys in my team. My whole basketball team even fell inlove with me! and I couln'd care less (oppa doesn't know this *_<) but  it was probably because i was the only girl in the team since i was still the best!:D

"How about basketball?" I asked. "Is their a basketball team here?" I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm really good at all kinds of sports! especially basketball. "Yep, here I'll show you where they practice, and I think they're practicing right now. You wanna watch them?" I smiled brightly and Suzy led me into this huge outdoor court.

 

 (Sorry ignore the huge mansion at the background...or image that it's the school or something...anyway you get my point :D)

"Once again, wow..." I said speechless. I so love this school! And sure enough there where people playing basketball right now. And they're really good compared to  my old team back home. "Watcha think?" asked Suzy but knowing from my face expression she knew i was in sports heaven!

Just then 1)I heard someone shout to look out 2)a basketball came flying towards aiming right towards my overly small face. Good thing I was also good at football and i easily managed to dodge it using my arm. Hehe normally a poor vulnerable girl would just stay there with wide eyes staring at the ball while prince charming comes in and defends her, but i am totally not like that...(unless if donghae oppa is with me <3)

Hehe I love seeing people looking shocked whenever i do something girls don't usually do! Anyway the cute foreign looking guy quickly recovered from his "shock" (:P) and smiled back at me making gestures to tell me that he was sorry and to pass the ball back to him. I smiled again and threw the ball towards him but for some reason the sun blinded me at that moment ruining my perfect shot. Next thing i know I managed to hit someone beside the cute foreign guy by mistake right in his face.

"...Omo! Not you again you ert!" I shouted after i got a closer look at the person i accidently threw the ball at. "Yah! It's you!" the ert shouted back after recognising me. Quick as flash i grbbed Suzy's hand and ran as far as possible from the court, not knowing where i was going.

"EunSung unnie! Do you know who you just threw a ball at?!" asked Suzy after we stopped running. "Neh, a ert!" i replied still annoyed tha I just had to bump into him AGAIN!

"Ani...much worse..." Suzy said seriously. "You just angered ..."

 

Dan dan daaaan! Hehe hope you enjoy this chapter. I guess it's kinda obvious who the two new characters are... For those who don't know,you'll just have to wait!:P Oh no! What could have happened the first time they met? since EunSung has only stayed in Korea for just one day...