Mianhae Hongki ah~~~

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

 "Tsk, as if we don't look after her. Haish, I have to tell her no matter what. But what if she rejected me? Well, I'm going out if she rejected me. That's my promise." Hongki clenching his fist and walk in.

****

"Oppa!! Kyaaaa...oppa!!"

"Yah, take picture of me and him. Palli."

"Ye, then take my photo with him too. Okay? Oppa, are you ready? Kimchi"

"Kimchi! Jakkanman; oppa, say kimchi please?"

"Ah, ye..Kimchi.^^V"

"Thanks oppa. Saranghae. Annyeong.^^"

"Deh, annyeong. Thank you. Oh, is it finished? Omo.. I should bought my camourflage together.(-.-")"

"Omo, he's too cute. Wonder what he doing here."

****

"Omo, he's too cute. Wonder what he doing here." Yun Hee looking at the girl who say that. She also wandering who the person that all the student were talking about.

"Is Minho coming just now? He's the one who always comes to my college to see me. Err..excuse me." Yun Hee stop the student who just passed her just now.

"Yes?"

"Err... who are you just talking about? Mind if you tell me?"

"Ah, that Lee Hongki oppa. Do you know him. Ah, I bet you not. You always stay at the lab with your friend without knowing what happen at outside. Don't you?" say the girl with her sarcastic tone. Then, she walk away with her friends.

"Bwoh? Yah! Haish. Hongki? What he doing here?" Yun Hee take out her phone and start dialled Hongki's number.

"Yoboseyo? Hongki ah, eodiss-eo? Yeh, parking lot? What are you doing there? Bwoh??? You can't get out? Haish, waiting for me there and I will come with the security." the call ended. Yun Hee dash to the guardhouse and asking help from them.

(A/N:Meanwhile in the SNU parking lot, a bunch of girl trying to opened the door and sometimes they hitting the car just to make Hongki get out from it. But, before it become worse, they have been asked to dismissed by the guards. You can hear they sigh because can't see Hongki, their idol.)

Yun Hee looked at the window just to see a pale face of Hongki's. She shrug and asked Hongki to move to passengger seat and she get in, start the engine and drove away.

"Well, Lee Hongki ssi, mind if you tell me what are you doing at my school?" ask Yun Hee. She focused at her driving.

"I will never ever ever go to your school again. I've no idea how the bookworms like you guys will be like a monster once you meet the idol. Whoa, lucky me for nothing happend." finally he managed to say after he comfort himself. He looked at himself at the mirror he take out from the dashboard.

"You don't have any schedule today?" Hongki shooks and lower his seat. He tired after been chasing from the hall until the parking lot. He is try to get a liitle nap before they reach home. But then, he remembered something and facing Yun Hee.

"Yun Hee ah, let's go to any place except home." Yun Hee looking at him with the wrinkled face before concentrate to her driving again.

"Wae? Do you want to go any place?" Hongki quickly shook.

"Let's go to the park. I'll wear this." He takes Yun Hee's white robe and wear it. Yun Hee nodd and drive to the park.

****

Hongki look right and left to make sure there no crazy fan notices him at the park. After he makes sure its clear, with the robe that he borrow from Yun Hee, he walk with confidence.

"Yun Hee ah, let's sit there. Gaja." He hold her hand and drag her to the bench. Without notices anything strange, Yun hee just following his with no words.

"Wanna ice cream? I'll buy for you. Okay. Sit here..."

"Jakkanman; Hongki ah, do you kill birds today?" Yun Hee look at Hongki bottom to top. She started to feel uneasy because Hongki today is really not in his true colour.

"Err... what do you mean by that? Hohoho..ani, I didn't do anything bad." Instead of buying ice cream, he sit next to Yun Hee. 'I have to tell her or else. I know I might be rejected but there always a hope if you try.' He try to comfort himself. He cleared his throat before continuing.

"Hongki ah, what's wrong..."

"Johahae."

"Ye? Bwohlago?" Yun Hee asking Hongki. She did heard what Hongki just said but she want to asked him again to make sure she wasn't misheard.

"I said I like you. I like you Lee Yun Hee." He intentionally mention Yun Hee fullname and hold her hand. He then slowly kiss her at her lips.

(A/N: Lee Hongki was a first guy who ever ever ever steal Lee Yun Hee's first kiss. Guess what happened next? A very nice hand shape at Hongki's face.=.=)

"I-I'm-I'm sorry. Mianhae Yun Hee. I can't control myself." Hongki tries to hold Yun Hee but she faster than his. She walks. No. She run. Run fast as she can. She cried. She cried until she doesn't care with people who wandering what has happened to her.

"What I have done. Pabo Hongki. Haish, you should not kiss her like that.=.=" He dash to his car and drove away to find Yun Hee. But before anything, he got a message and it from Yun Hee.

From: Yun Hee

Subject: Mianhae Hongki.

Hongki ah, I'm sorry. I can't give you my heart because there nothing left for you.

I've given my devoted love to Sungmin oppa. I love him more Hongki. Mianhae.

I'll forgetten what have you done to me just now. Let's pretend it never happened.

I'm sorry. You don't have to look for me, I need my time. I'll go home by my own.

Hurting. Yes, he is hurting. Hongki can't believe what he just read. He read that message again and again until he realized it wasn't a dream. For tthe first time in his real life, he have been dumped by a girl that he loves so much.

Suddenly, he recalled back what Yun Hee used to say to him.(A/N: Refer to chapter 3 for more detail^^)

"I'm going to do a scene where I cried because my girlfriend dumped me. Ugh, so not my type."

"Yah, you should practise from now on."

End of recalled.

He start the engine and drove nowhere. Hongki has made a promise to himself that he will get out from that house. He will be more hurt if he living with Yun Hee. That his decision.

"Why can't you like me Yun Hee? Why?!!!"

 


Annyeong...

This is the result of my poll..

Huhuhu...since Lee Hongki got the lowest choice, so I have to make no happy ending for his love. So cruel am I?

And now, 1 down, 2 more to go. Between Sungmin and Minho, which one should I Yun Hee choose?

No worries, Hongki will be fine. He has a lots of fans who will be biasing him..Right? ^^,

Please participate, subscribe and leave your comments. Most appreaciate it.

 

Now, focused on my study.~~

Kimiyun