Wonderful Dinner for Sungmin

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(N/A: Yun Hee is preparing dish for Sungmin who going to comes for dinner tonight. She singing and sometimes smiling like crazy fangirl without noticed she's been watching by other guys who deathly in love with her.)

"Huh, I wish she never met with that guy before." Hongki whispers but enough to make Minho heard that. He continues watching television and don't have any intention to help Yun Hee at all. Minho shooks and leave to the kitchen to help Yun Hee preparing the dinner.

"Hurm,, I wish there anything I can help here?" ask Minho. Yun Hee turning her back. Instead og saying anything, she hand a plate of tofu to Minho.

"Here, do cut it into a small piece. I wanna put them in this soup." She smiles and start busying herself again preparing the dinner.

"Ah, Minho ah, are you sure Sungmin oppa will comes tonight? Omo..I really can't wait to see him and serves all this food to him. You know, he really loves to eat this hot and spicy chicken (buldak) dish. I still remembered how he drooling each time appa cook buldak.^^"

"Oh really? I bet he going to loves it." Minho replied without looking at Yun Hee. He feeling hurt inside.' Should I tell her?' he mumbles in his mind.

"Hehehe,,I hope so." Yun Hee is so happily preparing the dish. (A/N: Is she knew the other two guys in this room is hurting because of her? Hongki is hiding behind the wall to hear anything that been talked by Minho and Yun Hee. After finishing the dish, she quickly run up to her room to get change.)

****

'Ding dong' the bell ringing.

"Coming!" Before she manage to opened the door, Hongki already go to it and open it. He stunned to see who is coming. There he is. The guy that only Yun Hee look at.

"Ah, oppa! You comes at last!" She running toward Sungmin and hug him tightly. Hongki quickly turned his face away and hold his chest.'Ah, its hurt.' He whining softly. While Minho, pretending nothing happened even though he too felt the same with Hongki.

"Yun Hee ah, stop it." Hongki let go Sungmin's clasp from Yun Hee. He really can't stand it. No ones can hug Yun Hee like that except for him.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Hongki." He bow and greet Sungmin and so do Sungmin. Yun Hee smiles to three of them because at last Minho and Hongkin got their chance to greet Sungmin personally after 5 years.

"Err... oppa, did you comes by your own?" ask Yun Hee.

"Oh, ani. I comes with..."

"Hyung, how could you leave me? You should wake me up when we arrive here. Ah, annyeong. Je ireuman Lee Donghae. We are Super Juni-or." greet Donghae like they always do whenever they met the fans.

"Wait; hey, I know you. You are Lee Hongki right? Whoa, I loves your acting in You're Beautiful. I loves the scene where you guy already know that Go Mi Nam was a girl.Hohoho.^^" Donghae holds Hongki hands and whirling around the hall. The other especially Sungmin can't believes what they seen.

(A/N: Please imagine it by yourself. I don't know how to make you guys understoond what I'm seeing right now.)

"Wow, is this buldak? It has been a years since I ate this. Do you cook this Yun Hee?" Yun Hee nodded her head and smiles. Sungmin take the buldak and bring it to his mouth. He is enjoying the dish. Looking at Sungmin reaction, everyone also trying the buldak and find it so delicious.

"Whoa, mashta. I never know you were you in cook buldak. I thought you were good cooking ramen only." say Hongki with the sarcastic tones.

"Is that a compliment or mocking?" ask Yun Hee.

"Well, its depends to how you describe it." say Hongki. Yun Hee pouted at him and sit next to Sungmin.

*****

"I'm going fat if I'm continues to eat all this delicious food again." Donghae lay at the sofa while hold his stomach. Minho and Hongki together with Donghae at the living room while Sungmin helping Yun Hee clear the table.

"Thanks for the delicious dinner. I thought I'll never have a chance to taste hot and spicy chicken made by you." Yun Hee get red in her face to hear that. She's blushing.

"Oppa, would you like to comes often for dinner?" 

"Hurm, I loves to but I can't promise that dear. We are so busy preparing for our 3rd Asia Tour." Sungmin explaining to Yun Hee but as soon as he see the reaction of Yun Hee she pat at her shoulder and smiles.

"But don't worry, as I come back from the tour, I'll give you a call. Okay?" As soon as he said that, Yun Hee hug him tightly and then he goes again. Hongki walk in into the kitchen just to let go two of them for keep hugging each other.

"Excuse me, I want to get through." say Hongki and open the fridge and take out a can of drink. He stand still between two of them and after finished his drink, he drag two of two out from the kitchen.

"Well, there are nothing to do here and why not if we go to the living room insteads of being in the kitchen."

"..." Yun Hee and Sungmin.

****

"Thanks for coming oppas. You are freely to come here." 

"Chinca? Chincayo? I can comes here, Yun Hee ssi?" ask Donghae while holding Yun Hee's hand. Hongki who looked at that, rolled his eyes over Donghae and going to take off his hand from Yun Hee before Sungmin drag Donghae.

"Enough that. Thanks for the great dinner, Yun Hee. Minho ah, Hongki ah, please look after Yun Hee for me. I'm rely on you." After their bid the goodbye, Donghae drove the car back to the Super Junior's dorm. Minho and Yun Hee walk into house leaving Hongki behind.

"Tsk, as if we don't look after her. Haish, I have to tell her no matter what. But what if she rejected me? Well, I'm going out if she rejected me. That's my promise." Hongki clenching his fist and walk in.


 

Wink,wink*

The fast update from me just for you my readers.

Skipped from study just to update this..

Sorry if there any errors on it. :(

Please leave your comment and subscribe too.

Going to continues my reading~~

 

Kimiyun