Please stay with me

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(A/N: Yun waiting patiently for Sungmin right after her class end. She refuses when Minho offered to picked her up from school by giving that she had an extra class.)

"Yun Hee ah" Yun Hee turned her back when she heard someone calling her and she a little shock of what saw. She keep rubbing her eyes to make sure she was not dreaming.

"Oppa? Sungmin oppa? What that look after all?"

"Ah, igeo? This is what we call as camourflaged." say Sungmin. He sit in front of Yun Hee.

"Oh.. and you are...?" She pointing at the guys next to Sungmin. He looks so weird to her. With his big glasses and his thick outfit. 'Well, did he fell hot wearing that outfit in the middle of this day?' She talks in her mind.

the way Donghae look

"Yah, Yun Hee ssi, I'm Donghae, remember me?" Donghae whisper to Yun Hee to make sure their fan didn't recognise them.

"Ah, Donghae oppa. Joesonghamnida, I can't recognise you when you wear this kind of outfit. Plus, don't you fell hot anyway?"

"He never felt that Yun Hee. Err..anyways, what's up? What's so important?" Donghae rolled his eyes to Sungmin because he get no chance to talk with Yun Hee.

"Oppa, Hongki left home last night." She tell him after taking a deep breath. She look at Sungmin to see the reaction of his and both Donghae and Yun Hee rolled their eyes to see Sungmin's reaction.

"Yah, hyung. What that face? Aish, this is not the place the act cute. Okay and please stop doing that. It doesn't suit with Yun Hee. Right Yun Hee ssi?"

"Mianhae, I'm just try to light on the tense situation over here. Yun Hee ah, why he left? Is there something happened to three of you or do you guys having fighting on something?"

"Ani...aniyo. We are fine but then I don't know. He left the house last night." Yun Hee clenching her fist under the table. She hesitate to tell Sungmin the truth.

"Strange. Well, may be he has found a new place for him. Well, my guessing." say Donghae.

"Err... Might be. Oppa, actually I was about to ask you... Would you like to stay with me again like the old days?" Yun Hee looking at Sungmin with all the hope that Sungmin will say 'yes'.

"Yes. Okay, I'll stay with you my.. Ouch! Hyung! appou~~" Donghae whining in painful because Sungmin stepping his feet.

"I can't promised it, Yun Hee but I love too." The answer given by Sungmin is enough to make Yun Hee smiling going bigger.

"Thanks oppa. I bet Minho would love to see you live with us." Yun Hee.


Finally, an update from me. So sorry for the late update. Just back home and now having what they said as airsickness since it already a year since I'm taking my last flight. Tomorrow, I will be go for an interview at the same place where @noramaia start her work tomorrow as well. Wish me luck and as usual; subscribe, comment and love it.