'Aku Cinta Padamu' wish

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

“HONGKI? You’re back?”

“O.o? >.<”

“I’m glad to see you here, hyung. You never knew how I missed you.” Hongki tries his best to let go himself from Minho’s tightly cuddle.

“>.<, I’m choked. Let me go, will ya? Yun Hee, I need help here~”

Yun Hee shook and smiled to see the happiness in Minho’s face. She’s glad to see Minho smiles again. They spent the day just three of them, sharing stories, play together like they used to be without realizing the day is passed by.

~nado lovey dovey dovey uh uh uh~

"Erk, is that T-ara's song? O.o?" Minho and Yun Hee looking each other before turn their head to Hongki who already bashful.

">//<, don't looking at me like that. I love their song so that not a crime isn't it?" Hongki make his puppy face and answered his phone after excuse himself from Yun Hee and Minho.

Hongki: Yo, Jonghun. What’s up?

Jonghun: What’s up? Do you know what time is it?

Hongki: It already passed midnight. So?

Jonghun: SO? You asked me back? Yah! Come back home or you’ll be punished do chores for a month!

Hongki: Hehehe…Ya, ya, ya… I’m on my way right on. Come on, Y..;p

Jonghun: Don’t call me that! >.<

Hongki: Hahahaha…^^!

Tuttt...tuttt...tuttt...

“Whose that?”

“OMO! You scared me, Yun Hee >.<” Hongki rub his chest. Yun Hee gives Hongki a glass of drink and sit beside him. She looked at Hongki for a while before run her face before he notices it.

“Ermm…so, you’re going back, huh?” Hongki can sense a frustrating tone from Yun Hee. He take a deep breath and let it go.

“Yun Hee ah, I’m sorry. I hope you can understand me.” He holds Yun Hee’s hand and put in his. Minho approaching both his friends and sit next to Yun Hee and now Yun Hee is between two guys who loves her so much more than a friend should be.

“Hyung, you’re going back? I thought you gonna live with us like the old time?”

“I want to but I can’t. I have to practice for our next tour in Japan next month. Btw, where Sungmin hyung?”

“Owh, he has press conference to attend to for their new album. He might not come home for a few days.” Minho answers it for Yun Hee’s behalf.

“Okay, I think I have to make my way now. Yun Hee ah, don’t worry I’ll drop by whenever I have time. So, can I hear just one more time that ‘Aku cinta padamu’ wish?”

“Promise me you will come home. Hongki, aku cinta padamu. Promise me, mkay?” Hongki smiled widely and nods before he drove away from Lee’s resident. Minho who be a listener just now take the opportunity to ask Yun Hee.

“Btw, Yun Hee. What did you say to Hongki just now?”

“Ah, it ‘aku cinta padamu’. It means good luck in Malaysian way. He told me so.”

“Oooo…If that so; you can say that to me too, right?”

“Yeah, sure. Minho, I’m tired. See you tomorrow. Good night.” She then walks to her bedroom to takes her rest after spending her whole day with Hongki and the twins. Tomorrow, she has to babysit both of them until her semester break open before new semester start.



Sorry for the short update. T_T...

Can't wait to have my new poster for this story.muahahaha...