I'm out just like him~

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(A/N: Sorry for not update lately. I've just get a called from my mom that my dongsaeng got involved in an accident. Lucky, he just got stiches at his eyebrow and swollen leg. So, I can't focus too much on this. Mianhae but I've tried my best even though I just have 5 readers. Aish, what I've thinking? I should thankful because I have you guys to read mine. I'm sorry again.)


 

(In previous chapter, Hongki got dumped by Yun Hee and he made a decision that he has to go out from Lee's house for Yun Hee's good. Can he manage his feeling? Did Minho will facing the same thing like Hongki?)

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" ask Minho when he saw Hongki packaging his stuff in a big bag. He notices that Hongki's face was gloomy when he step on house just now and when he ask about Yun Hee to Hongki, he just silent and dash to his room.

"Hyung, malhaebwa. Where are you going and where is Yun Hee? I thought you picked her up in school?" Minho is getting annoyed with Hongki's attitude.

"YAH! Hongki Hyung! What is wr......."

"BWOH?? Don't you see I'm packaging all my stuff with me? Thats mean I'm going. Get it now?"

"You were going? Where? Are you have some kind of outdoor shooting?" Minho already lower his voice after he saw tears coming out from Hongki. 'What the hell is happened to him?' He mumbles in his mind but dare to ask Hongki that question.

"Ani... I'm going out from this house. Just like Sungmin hyung." Hongki pissed out when he mentioned Sungmin's name. Feels like a blades in his heart.

"Bwoh? Wae? Hyung, is there anything happen until you too have to leave?"

"Minho ah, please stop act like you are the detective, would you? I just feel like I'm not deserved to be here. Thats all." He drags his stuff downstair and walk to the main door but then he was stunned to see Yun Hee looking at him with her teary eyes.

"Hyung, what about Yun Hee? Ah, Yun Hee, finally you came home. Look what has this small head does. He wants to leave this house. Please stop him." Minho hold Yun Hee's shoulder and once again he wondering why she crying. He looks at both his friends with his curious face.

"Jakkanman; what is going on here? Did anything I don't know? Hyung? Yun Hee?"

"There nothing for you to know Minho. I'm going, take care both of you" bid Hongki and walk through the door. He then stop when he reach at Yun Hee.

"I'm sorry for what had happened today. Take care." say Hongki but enough to make Minho hear that. Yun Hee run to her room after that and slammed her door harshly.

"Hyung..." Minho is now in awry. He is stuck between Hongki and Yun Hee. He wants to stop Hongki for leaving the house and at the same time he worried about Yun Hee who suddenly run to her room with her teary eyes.

"AHHHHH! It so hard for me to handle this!" Minho burst out his feeling. He really need an answer for what had happened today.

 

Hongki's POV

I really hate this kind of feeling. I hate to see any tears from hers. I hate to see Minho dumbfound with this. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry Minho and I'm really sorry Yun Hee.

I can't believed she just run away when I said I'm sorry. I knew she still mad with me but it hurting me. But, even I don't know. Is this the best way I can do? I just need time. I'll be back when everything is fine.

 

Yun Hee's POV

I feel like dummy down there. I'm sorry Hongki. I'm sorry Minho. I knew he dying of curiousity when he saw an awkward situation between me and Hongki.

Ah, this is so not me. What is wrong with you Yun Hee?

 

Minho's POV

I don't really understand what is going on here. Hongki left the house without telling me why and Yun Hee's weird attitude. They really look awkward together. What is this? What had happened?

Okay, I might look sensible but this problem? Uff, I don't think so I can figure out what had happened to both of them. I do have my own problem.

 

End of POV

 


I'm really sorry of this chapter is too short. I really can't think much about it. I even can't sleep because keep thinking about my dongsaeng's condition. Do hope nothing bad happened to him.