Back to the Reality,,,

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

"Hallo, doctor?? I got my finger cut and it hurt. Could you please help me?" Hongki waving at Yun Hee's face. No respond given by Yun Hee. 'Think Hongki, think.' he mumbles. Then, he got an idea. He run up to his room and coming down with his hand covered with blood. (N/A:: Actually it wasn't blood. He just paint his hand with colour to attract Yun Hee's attention.)

With making his poor face, he waving his 'bleeding' hand to Yun Hee and again still got no reaction from Yun Hee. Hongki started to get bored when suddenly he got a brilliant and superb idea.

"Uh, look who's here! Sungmin hyung! You're back?!" and finally he tricked work. Yun Hee quickly turned her back to the main door but then turned back to Hongki with her evil glares.

"Yah, Lee Hongki! Wanna die?! Oh, OMO... what's wrong with your hand?" Instead of getting mad at Hongki, she now focused on Hongki's 'bleeding' hand. 'What the?? A medical's student got cheated by this cheap trick? (-.-")'.Hongki mumbles and he was going to burst his laugh when suddenly Yun Hee realized that she has been cheated.

"Jakkanman; this wasn't blood. Yah, you rascal! How could you tricked me!" Yun Hee take a small cushion and starting hitting Hongki. Choi Minho who just entered the house looking at both of them with curious face.

But, as soon he saw Hongki bleeding hand, he throw his bag aside and run toward Hongki. He tries to stop Yun Hee from hitting Hongki.

"Yah, Yun Hee, stop it! Stop it I said! Don't you see his bleeding? You are medical student and you should treat him as your patient not killing him!" Minho started to nagging at Yun Hee but seem it wasn't work because she keep hitting Hongki eventhough he already blocking her.

"He was lying! That wasn't blood but a paint. He tricked me up. AGAIN! Jebal, Minho. Let me kill him!"

"Mwo? Paint? Jakkanman; let's me see." Minho hold Hongki's hand and check it whether it really blood or what. At the same time, Hongki already feels uneasy, he want to run for his life but Minho hold his hand tighly.

"Okay, it wasn't blood. Yun Hee, sorry for yelling at you and LEE HONGKI, you really gonna to die today!" said Minho with his fierce, evil and eerie face. Hongki released Minho's hand grip of his, grab his bag and run out the house.

Minho and Yun Hee don't even waited for a second but keep chasing Hongki who already far away from path. 'You dead once you get home, Lee Hongki.' She clenching her fist tighly.