Why he never let me be alone with Yun Hee?(-.-")

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(N/A: In the previous chapter, Minho brought Yun Hee to the S.M Entertaiment in order to met Sungmin but he heartbroken when he saw the intimacy of Yun Hee and Sungmin.)

"Thanks Minho. You are my best friend." say Yun Hee after they get home. She give Minho a kiss at his cheek and about to go inside before Minho held her hand.

"Yun Hee ah, do you happy?" ask him. 'aish, this is not what I want to say.' He thought in his mind. He hold Yun Hee's hand so tightly and bring it to his chest. Before he can do anything, Hongki appear from nowhere and spoiled everything.

"Hah, what are two of you doing here? Yah, Minho ah, thought you have photoshoot. Do you think you should go now?" ask Hongki with his sarcastic tone. He saw it. He saw Minho bring Yun Hee's hand to his chest. He saw it and its hurt. He really hate it and that why he came out and approaching both of them.

"Ah, ye. I'm almost forgot about it. Would you mind to look after Yun Hee for me, hyung? I'll be back as fast as I can." Minho dash to his car and drove away. 'Why he always ruined my time with Yun Hee?' Minho talks to his self. Hongki look at Minho with his fishy eyes and smirk at him. 'Finally, you left.' He thought in his mind.

"Lee Yun Hee ssi, where the hell you're going just now? I thought your class end at 2 o'clock?" He looking at Yun Hee and start nagging to her but instead of standing there, Yun Hee walk away inside while closing her ears with her hand.

"Yah, I'm not finish yet! Aish, this girl." Hongki.

"Yah, you know something, I met Sungmin oppa just now. Thanks to Minho. You know, he look so different than 5 years ago."

"Chincayo? I wish I can see him too. I didn't have the chance to greet him." He take out a can of drink from the fridge and opened it. He give Yun Hee a glass of juice an put it in front of her.

"No worries, I have a plan to invite him to our house. Otte?" Tell Yun Hee. Because of the sudden plan, without intention, Hongki spit the drink at Yun Hee's face.

"Bwo?? Are you sure Yun Hee? And so sorry..heee~~" He give Yun Hee a tissue before she turned to an evil women and killed him.

"Aish, you are so annoying, Hongki. I'm going." she stand up and walk upstair. Hongki feel sorry for spitting at her but what he should do? Yun Hee want to invite Sungmin at their house and he really sure she will give a 100% concern on him.

"Andwae. I have to stop him. Sungmin hyung can't be at this house. No. He can't. Andwae!!" the loud shout make Yun Hee going out with her towel wrapping her body.

"Yah, gwenchana? Why you shouting?" ask Yun Hee with her worried face. She didn't realized that she still in her towel. And for Hongki? He stunned to see Yun Hee like that.

(N/A: Imagine how Hongki's face when he saw Yun Hee with just towel on her. He felt something flowing out from his nose.)

"Yah, your nose! Its bleeding!" Yun Hee quickly run down and run to Hongki. She wipe the blood with a tissue and keep asking Hongki whether he okay or not. But, there no reaction from him. Looks like he been cursed as statue because instead of saying anything, he look at Yun Hee without blink.

"Hongki? Lee Hongki? Yah, what are you looking at?" she continuously asking Hongki but this guy? Keep looking at Yun Hee's uncovered body. Realized that she been watching, Yun Hee finally realized that she still in her towel and quickly pushed Hongki away from her. She blushing.

"You-you ert!" shout Yun Hee and run upstair. She embarrassed with Hongki. Hongki who just awake from the unexpected scene, shook his head while smiling himself. After living with Yun Hee for many years, this is his first to saw Yun Hee with just a towel wrapping her body. But, he seem in his own world until he didn't hear Minho call him.

"Hyung!" the shout at his ear and a tap at his shoulder enough to make Hongki screamed of shock. He facing Minho with his deathly glares.

"Yah, do you wish me to die first? OMO... lucky I don't have any heart disease." complain Hongki.

"Joesonghamnida. Where Yun Hee? I heard she sreaming just now. What happen?" ask Minho. Hongki smirk at Minho and just shrug. He off to living room without telling Minho anything. Of course, he will not telling him. He left Minho with his dumbfounded.

"Yah, hyung. What's happen? Malhaebwa." ask Minho. He tail his hyung to living room.

"Andwae. I can't tell you. Its a secret." replies Hongki with his untell face that only he know its meaning.

"Minho ah, you so early today?" ask Hongki.

"Ah, they wrap early today. I don't have any schedule with SHINee so I decided to get home early. Wae? Are you not happy to see me at home hyung?" ask Minho. He take Hongki's drink and take a sip of it.

'Aish, why he never let me be alone with Yun Hee? (-.-")' thought Hongki in his mind.