Can this be LOVE?

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

After Seohyun explained to them and introduced who those people are they went inside the room and found a seat at the back. They ignored the people crowding into the corner where the FAMOUS GROUPS are heading. 

"Seohyun ah .. Who is that tall boy? TaeYeon asked.

"Oh ! TaeYeon shi , He is Kris the HANDSOME BOY of SM High. He's the Leader of EXO M" Seohyun explained to TaeYeon who was grinding her teeth in anger.

"Agghhh .. !! So that's his name. Kris !!! " TaeYeon whispered softly so the students won't here her.

"TaeYeon, why are you so mad? " Tiffany asked.

"Omo ! TaeYeon Unnie is clunching her fist.. Aigoo .. What's happening to her Tiffany shi? Seohyun asked Tiffany with a big shocked eyes.

"Aixt. She's gone mad. This happens to her everytime she gets mad.. Omo !! Why are you mad??!! " Tiffany asked so worried.

"Aigoo ! That is the boy who bumped on me earlier at the way inside the school. He hurted me and I didn't heard any sorry or apology. Agghh. Such a Gentledog." TaeYeon uttered while her eyes was widened and her fist clunching.

 

TaeYeon P.O.V

What will I do ? I'm eaten by my madness towards that boy. What is happening to me? I've never gone mad to someone like this before. What's so awkward with that boy? But, never mind, he has a sin to me. Not even saying sorry when you hurted someone you don't even know yet?! Agghh.. so Gentledog of him . He might be the most handsome boy in school but his attitude is a thrown up piece of garbage. But I wonder why I think of him over and over again? I never thinked the way like this when I met my first crush and it just popped my heart out that everytime I see him my heart starts pounding and pounding and pounding again and again ... Agghh ... What am I thinking? Do I have a crush on that guy? Aigoo .. It's just barely about 30 minutes since we saw each other and now I like him ? No way. I'm going to kick his out and punch his face until it breaks... I just hate that guy !!!


Kris P.O.V

What am I thinking? That girl is the only thing in my mind since I bumped into her. Is this Love at First sight???!! Aigoo ! Aniyo ! This can't be happening to me.. Not with that Lazy Girl. But this feeling, I never felt this way before. I do have Girlfriends before but they were not serious. I've never been serious with any girl because.. I'm afraid that someday I'll lose her. I don't want the accident with my parents to happen again. All I want to be is to be happy. Is that hard enough? Agghh ... I better stop thinking about her but this feeling is swallowing me whole and something is telling me that can this be LOVE??!!

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The teacher arrived and she entered the room. Her name is Ms. Seo Goo Min. She is the most strictest Teacher at SM High. She was once the Dance Teacher but she transferred to the Math Department because of her injury during an unexpected incident. Kris and his friends are sitting at the front left. Super Junior was sitting behind EXO Members. Girls Generation are sitting beside EXO and F(x) are sitting behind the SNSD. Not all the members are all inside the Math Session, some went to Biology/Physics class, some went to English Class and some went to Dance and Arts Classes. The Only EXO Member who are inside the Math Class is Kris, Baekhyun and Kai. Super Juniors are only Leetuk, Siwon and Donghae. SNSD Members are Jessica, YuRi and YoonA. F(x) Members are Amber and Krystal. TaeYeon, Tiffany and Seohyun sat at the back together with the shouting girls and the flirting boys. Ms. Seo started her lesson but TaeYeon is still busy thinking about Kris and guess what.. Kris is thinking of her too. After the bell rang it is the cue for the Class to be dismissed. SNSD Members rushed outside to go to the Restroom to fix their hairs out. F(x) Members went straight to their next classes and Super Junior Members went out into the Gym for their Swimming Class. EXO Member Kai and Baekhyun went to their Biology classes and Kris was left alone inside the room. Tiffany said goodbye to TaeYeon and Seohyun as she headed towards her next class. Seohyun, TaeYeon and Kris were left alone inside the room. 

 

" Annyeonghaseyo Kris Oppa ! " Seohyun said

"Annyeonghaseyo Noona ! " Kris answered back. When he got up off his seat he saw TaeYeon standing beside her and they both said "It's YOU again?" 

"Omo ! Oppa, Unnie.. You knew each other? " Seohyun said with her surprised voice wondering how they met.

"Aniyo! I don't even know her ! Ohh... I see... you are the girl who bumped me at the Gate right? It must be you because that is the same Lazy face I saw." Kris said while looking at her from head to toe.

"Aigoo. You did not even have a time to look at me you Liar ! You did not have the intentions to say Sorry to the person you hurted." TaeYeon said with her glazing eyes and mad voice.

"Omo! I see... so your mad at me just because I didn't say sorry to you? It was an accident and I was in a hurry." Kris explained with a strange smile and a pout.

"Oh.. ! Don't you dare give me that pout. Now I will forgive you until you say sorry to me right now." TaeYeon said

"Arasso, but in one condition." Kris said smiling and smirking at her......

 

YAY ^.^
Another chapter DONE :))

What could be Kris' Condition ? What could TaeYeon do so that Kris would say sorry to her?

Just keep on reading and subscribing to my story ... 
Hope for more romantic and comedy happenings between Kris Oppa and Taengoo Unnie :">
THANKS FOR READING :))