Love At First Sight

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Seohyun imnida. Do you mind if I ask you something ? " She said

TaeYeon was shy of course so Tiffany was the one who talked. 
"Annyeonghaseyo.! What is your qeuestion? " Tiffany answered.

"Uhm... are you new here? If you are I can tour you around the school " She said with an innocent voice

"Arasso ! Gomawo ! Yes, we are new here... " Tiffany said with an eyesmile.

"I'm Tiffany and this is TaeYeon" Tiffany introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo TaeYeon ah and Tiffany shi .. " Seohyun added

 

"So, what are you looking at? Huh ? " Seohyun asked.

"Oh! We were just wondering who are those persons crowded by the students." Tiffany said with a confused eyes.

"Are they police or are they the owner of the school?" TaeYeon said so worried.

 

"Aniyo ! They are the MOST FAMOUS STUDENTS here at SM High" Seohyun explained

"Here are their names let me introduce you to them " She said

"Look at those 12 boys. They are called EXO . They were divided into two which is called EXO M and EXO K. The members are D.O, Kai, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol they are the EXO K. Tao, Xiumin, Luhan,  Lay, Chen and Kris are the EXO M." she explained.

" The other group of boys is called Super Junior.The members are Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heecheul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong and Leeteuk.  The four of them I don't where they are now but they are Han Geng, Kibum, Yesung, and Sungmin." Seohyun added. 

"Those 5 Girls are named F(x) namely Krystal, Victoria, Amber , Sulli, and Luna" she said

"The other group of girls are named Girls Generation or in Hangul they are called SNSD. The members are Jessica which is Krystal's sister, YoonA which is a model now, YuRi who was great in dancing and so is Hyoyeon and SooYoung, Sunny their Aegyo Queen and ME. I was once a So Nyeo Shi Dae member but then I quit because something bad happened between me and YoonA." Seohyun added with a horrible pout at her face.

"Unnie, why are you pouting so horribly when you explained about Girls Generation? And why did you quit? Can we know the reason why ? " Tiffany said so curioused.

"Aniyo! I will tell you all about it in time " she said with a smile on her face.

After the explanation, they went back into the room and sat at the three seats at the back. All the girls are crowded near the boys and the boys are flirting with the girls. 

 

TAEYEON P.O.V

Wow ! Finally, a new friend appeared. She might be nice because she helped us know who those are. But I'm still confused why she quitted being a So Nyeo Shi Dae member. Hmm.. she said a name JESSICA. who is that Jessica? By the way, I think I noticed someone with those group of guys. Is it the one who accidentally bumped on me ?! Aigoo !! He must be it .. Aishh ... I can't get off his face at my mind. What was the effect of that boy to me? Aigoo !! Why was I feeling this kind of feeling towards that man? He is nothing but a Gentledog! Aishh.. He even don't know how to say Sorry to the one who he hurted.. Aishh .. I hate that man .. If one time I get to see him again I bet him something bad will happen to him . I'd rather hit him in the face..

 

KRIS P.O.V

Aigoo ! Who is that girl ? She don't have any respect and she is somewhat careless. She don't have a poise in walking and a walking disaster. Aishh... I don't want to see that girl again, But wait.. Who is that girl beside the door? Is she .. ? Is she that girl who I accidentally bumped into?! Don't tell me, she's going at the same class I have? Oh, I wish she is not also at the same session I have at the other classes I have or else I'd rather get out of this school and jumped down at the balcony. Woah ! Is that Seohyun? The Quitter of SNSD? What is she doing talking to that Lazy Girl? Is she related to her? Ooohh .. I wish they aren't because I don't want to get close with that girl. But if they are related, I won't ever ever go together with Sehun.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2 !!
Sorry for some wrong grammars or wrong typos... because I've did it ON THE SPOT :))
By the way.. I 'll update more and keep LOVING KRISYEON or KRISTAE as everybody say :DD
THANKS FOR READING And Thanks also for the NEW READERS and NEW SUBSCRIBERS :))