School Dance

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

When TaeYeon and Kris arrived at the Dance they went inside finding Baekhyun, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sehun seating at one table. They said Hi to each other and after that Kris lead TaeYeon down at the School Grounds and TaeYeon spotted a round table with a flower at the middle and a banner at the back saying " Can you be My Girlfriend?" .

 

TaeYeon can't believe at what she saw and she has a shocked face on her. Kris giggled louder to get her attention back.

"Can you be my Girlfriend? And this time no pretending. " Kris asked holding a big bouquet of red flowers on his hands

"YES !!! I will Kris !!" She answered

Kris jumped with happiness then he hugged her so tightly. So very tight that he don't want to let go of her.

"Oppa, Let's go back to the dance they might be looking for us." TaeYeon requested.

Kris agreed so they went back to the Dance and they found Jessica and Krystal as the hosts of the night.

"Annyeonghaseyo !! " Jessica anounced

They announced all the couples who are getting inside the Dance.

"Baekhyun Oppa and Seohyun shi" Krystal read from the couples' list

"Sehun Oppa and Tiffany shi" Krystal announced

They all read all the couples' written at the list but when Jessica is the one who will read Kris and TaeYeon.

"Ahhm... Kris Oppa and... hmm... who is this ? .. Oh! The Girl wearing the mask TaeYeon ah! " Jessica announced with her teasing voice and annoying reaction

TaeYeon didn't mind it instead they walked straightly into the Dance and they sat at their table.

"Kris Oppa, are you sure its okay with Jessica? I mean, she do ruins my life" TaeYeon whispered

"TaeYeon, just don't mind Jessica, we should be happy here, let's just enjoy the dance and let's enjoy the night together." Kris answered

The first dance is now played and they all stood up to dance. When the first dance music was finished, Jessica announced.

"Now that the floor is open, let's all hear a performance from different groups here at school! " Jessica said

"Let's start with Girls Generation!" Krystal added

The girls danced The Boys and everytime its Jessica's turn to sing she walked slowly to Kris and she seduced him. Kris just ignores her and he just stared at TaeYeon making Jessica annoyed.

The performance of Girls Generation was done so it's F(x) turn to perform.

They performed Hot Summer and everytime its Krystal's turn to sing just like her sister, she seduces Baekhyun. But as what kris does Baekhyun stares at his date and he wants to annoy Krystal just like what Kris did with Jessica.

Super Junior was next, they performed Spy and when they are finished.... 

"And now, it's time for EXO K and EXO M to perform." Krystal said

"Omo! My Oppa Kris is dancing . I LOVE him ! " Jessica shouted

"Kris, good luck! " TaeYeon said with a big smile

Kris kissed her at the cheek and Jessica was shocked and a little bit jealous so she went down the stage and she grabbed Kris and she kissed him at the lips without realizing that all the students are seeing them.

Kris pushed her so hard that she got hurt. TaeYeon went to Kris, and she is crying. Kris hugged her and said...

"No one will let us apart from each other, remember that ok?" Kris said as he hugged her so tightly and he kissed her again on the cheek. TaeYeon went back to her seat and Kris' members danced into the tune of History.

While Kris is performing he just placed his eyes only to TaeYeon and TaeYeon was smiling as he danced and sing.

When their performance was done Kris went back into TaeYeon's side. 

"Now, it's open stage... Who else wants to perform?" Krystal said as she helped Jessica go back into the stage.

 

"TaeYeon shi, let's perform?" Seohyun asked

"Yeah ! Let's show them our talents." Tiffany agreed

TaeYeon disagreed but Kris held her hands and he said " Go ! Perform at the stage. I'll be cheering here for you." 

TaeYeon agreed and Tiffany, Seohyun and TaeYeon stood up and Seohyun said " Us ! We will perform" 

Krystal and Jessica left the stage for them and they give them microphones.

"We will sing one of our friend's song. She composed it and Tiffany and I gave music to it." Seohyun said.

The girls sang Twinkle. It is the song TaeYeon wrote and Tiffany and Seohyun gave music and rhythm to it.

The students called them as TaeTiSeo after they finished performing.

Krystal and Jessica went back into the stage and Jessica said " Aissh.. it stinks ! " 

The crowd disagreed and they shouted " We want more ! We want more! " all over and over again

TaeYeon, Tiffany and Seohyun stood up again and they sang Baby Steps. Jessica was irritated so she went inside and she went back home alone.

After they performed, Kris went straightly to the stage and he hugged TaeYeon so tight and once again he kissed her at the cheek and TaeYeon also kissed him on the cheek.

Kris brought them back into their seats and he called Baekhyun and Sehun along with him .

" Ahem ! Ladies and Gents. Wassup? Can I get your attention please?" Kris announced

" Uhhm... Yeah. That's right .. I'm here ! I just want to introduce to you my Girlfriend" Kris said while pointing towards TaeYeon's way. "Come TaeYeon, don't be shy" he added

TaeYeon stood up and she went into the stage with Kris. " She is my Girlfriend, and if something bad happen to her. You will see what you are looking for. So, don't you ever ever bring her into trouble." He said.

 

"Now, the final dance. Boys, bring your dates on and let's dance into the last music for the night." Baekhyun announced

Sehun danced with Seohyun, Baekhyun danced with Tiffany. And of course, Kris danced with TaeYeon.

When the Final dance was done almost all of the students went home except for Baekhyun, Sehun, Kris, TaeYeon, Seohyun and  Tiffany.

They all went home together. Baekhyun with Tiffany, Sehun with Seohyun and Kris with TaeYeon.

Kris rode TaeYeon into his car and he brought her safely back into their house. Kris hurriedly opened the door for TaeYeon and she went into their door. Kris followed and stopped her. 

"TaeYeon, sleep tight and take care. Uhm... I... I ... want to have a date with you tomorrow. Uhm... can you come? If you can, I will fetch you tomorrow at 4 . I'll be expecting you. " Kris asked as TaeYeon went inside their house. She went straightly inside her room and changed. She grabbed her phone and she send a message to Kris saying 
" I'll come. What would I wear? " 
Kris immediately received the message and he answered back.

" You can wear anything because any dress would make you gorgeous and beautiful. " 
TaeYeon answered back with a Thank You and a Good night. Kris messaged back with a picture of him holding a paper with the words Good Night on it. 

Kris slept into his bed. While at Tiffany and TaeYeon's house they were already safe and soundly sleeping. 

 

Yay ! Sorry for the wait .. I'm just so busy at school but now I'm sure I can update more !!!
Hope you have fun reading the Chapter ^.^
Hope for more Romantic, Challenging and Funny Chapters :))
Keep on subscribing and supporting both Girls Generation and EXO M and K !!!