OPERATION : Ruin KrisYeon

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

When Morning came, TaeYeon picked her phone and she was shocked that she got almost 300 messages only from Kris. When TaeYeon read almost all the messages it read " I Love You" and some of the messages read " Sorry " and "Take Care" . TaeYeon smiled as she read all the messages. She did not get tired of reading and opening the messages until she heard a knock on her door. It was Tiffany. 
"Unnie, someone is looking for you. He is at the living room." Tiffany said

TaeYeon hurriedly took a bath and she changed her clothes without noticing and thinking who the person is. She thought that maybe it is Kris so he ran down to the living room and she saw Kris sitting on the couch holding a big bouquet of red roses and a bag of breakfast. "Are you okay?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" TaeYeon answered as she walked into Kris and she sat beside him.

"So, have breakfast with me?" Kris asked

"Of course." She answered.

When they finished eating breakfast, Kris urged TaeYeon to change her clothes into their uniforms so that he can ride them all the way to school. TaeYeon and Tiffany did as he said and when they finished changing their clothes they went inside the house and they found Kris waiting inside the car. They hopped in inside the car and Kris started driving as they reached the school parking.

They were all shocked when they got out of the car. They saw many flyers sticked into the bulettin board. The flyers are telling them that TaeYeon only agreed to be Kris's girlfriend so that she can be famous as Kris was. Some of the flyers said that TaeYeon is a . Some states that TaeYeon is a backstabber. TaeYeon was ashamed that she ran away. Baekhyun saw her running that he followed her. TaeYeon stopped running when Baekhyun called on her.

"Why are you following me?" TaeYeon asked as she turned her back into Baekhyun.

"Didn't I promise you that I will never let you be sad. I knew I promised at Kris that I will avoid you but I can't help but comfort you." Baekhyun said as he walked near her and he gave her a warm hug to comfort her and let her stop crying.

" I just can't believe someone would do this to me. If I weren't Kris girlfriend then I'd be just an ordinary student." TaeYeon said as she was comfort by Baekhyun.

"Don't worry from now on I will be your hero. Just call my name and I'll be there to protect and save you."Baekhyun said as he ran away from her . He turned his back and he smiled at her.

Kris arrived at TaeYeon seeing her look at Baekhyun's direction. "I told you to stay away from him right?" Kris shouted as she grab TaeYeon's hands.

"I .. I want to break up with you!" TaeYEon said confusingly

"WHAT??" Kris said

"I don't want to bring you any trouble so I want to broke up with you. My life is ruined now and you didn't even saved me? WHat kind of relationship could we have if there is no caring?" TaeYeon said

"I care about you so much that i don't want anyone to hurt you" Kris answered back.

"NO! I want to break up with you! Let's stop it right now and let's forget about each other." SHe said as she ran away from him.

Kris was shocked and so confused. He doesn't know why TaeYeon acted like that. So he ran to find Baekhyun and as soon as he found him he hurriedly punched him at the face making BAekhyun fall to the floor.

"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun said as he insists to get up.

"What have you told TaeYeon huh?" Kris said

"I didn't told anything to her" Baekhyun answered back.

Kris pulled him and they began fighting and rumbling. Many students are looking at them, so the screaming caught TaeYeon's attention. She ran into the fight and she went between them to stop their fight.

"What in the world are you doing?" TaeYeon said.

"Oh! So the is here to protect her boyfriend" Jessica said

"Don't you dare call her anything like that! "Kris shouted

"Oh! Oppa. Don't get mad at me. It's TaeYEon who you should be mad at. She is having an affair with BAekhyun Oppa and she is only tricking and using you so she will be famous just like you." JEssica said.

"No! TaeYEon is not only using Hyung! She really loves Kris." Baekhyun explained.

"ENOUGH! All of you are liars." Kris yelled

He faced TAeYEon and he said. " It's done!" 

Jessica smiled with a devilish face and she went to TaeYeon and she said " Haha ! Lucky for you. You made Kris angry at you. SO Thank you for making him come back to me."

Jessica went together with YoonA and they went to the rest room.

"Operation" Ruin Kris and TaeYeon's Love all done" JEssica said to YoonA

They didn't noticed that Tiffany was listening inside one of the cubicles. Tiffany heard all the things they talked with including the flyers at the bulletin board and how Kris and Baekhyun fought with each other.

As soon as Jessica and YoonA went out of the rest room, Tiffany went out too and she hurriedly went to find where TaeYeon is.

She found TaeYeon at the school grounds with Seohyun. Tiffany got near them and she talked to TaeYeon. SHe told her all about what she heard. TaeYeon was angry so she went straightly to find Jessica. Tiffany and Seohyun looked for Baekhyun and they asked him to help them look for Kris so that he will know about it too.As soon as TaeYeon found Jessica, she slapped her on the face. Jessica was annoyed that she slapped TaeYeon but Kris saved her from the slap. Kris removed Jessica's hands from the front of TaeYeon's face. " Don't you ever hurt her again. Baekhyun, Seohyun and Tiffany already explained it to me. This is all your fault. " Kris said

Baekhyun, Seohyun and Tiffany arrived at where Kris, Jessica and TaeYeon are. 

"Don't you get it Kris? She is just using you!" Jessica yelled

"NO! You are just using her to get me. I told you that I love TaeYeon and there is no way that you can ever get us apart from each other. We will be together forever and you will be alone forever." Kris said as he grabbed TaeYeon and he led him into the school grounds. 

When they arrived at the school grounds, TaeYeon found a banner reading " Please Be mY Girlfriend AGAIN " 
"YES OF COURSE I WILL . " TaeYeon asnwered as she hugged Kris so tight and she said " I LOVE YOU KRIS and I want to be with you FOREVER" 

"I love you more TaeYeon and I want to be with you forever" Kris answered back. TaeYeon kissed him on the cheek but Kris turned his head making them kiss each other's lips. Jessica saw it so she was very jealous and at the same time so mad. 

"OPERATION: Ruin TaeYeon's Life will begin tomorrow ." Jessica said.

 

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE ^.^
Yay !!! Action Romance and Drama is coming ... 

STAY TUNED and ENJOY !!!!