Manic Monday

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

Monday came and its another day for them to attend school. Tiffany woke TaeYeon up because there is a guest waiting for her at the living room. TaeYeon washed her face and she hurriedly took a bath and changed clothes.

When she got down the living room she saw Kris holding a bag of foods. 

"Good Morning TaeYeon ! " Kris said while putting the food on the table.

"Let's eat breakfast together?" He added

TaeYeon was blushing when Tiffany suddenly pushed her towards Kris to seat.

TaeYeon sat beside Kris and Kris fed her. Kris was just like an Older Brother feeding his little sister. Apparently, Kris was the only child so he took good care of feeding TaeYeon just like his own relative.

When they finished eating, " Go! Change your clothes into your uniform. I'll bring you and Tiffany a ride for school." Kris said as he cleaned the table.

Tiffany and TaeYeon dressed up their uniform and they hurriedly went out of the house and they found Kris waiting at the car's door.

"Hop in, Girls. ! " Kris said as he opened the door for them. 

TaeYeon and Tiffany hopped in and they sat at the back seat. Kris drove them into the school. When they got to the school, Kris parked the car and he hurriedly opened the door for them. Tiffany and TaeYeon went out of the car. 

"Thanks for the ride, Kris ! " Tiffany thanked him as she bowed her head.

"Yeah! Thanks for the ride ! We really appreciate it . " TaeYeon said .

"No Problem, especially when it comes to my Girlfriend" Kris answered as he put his arms on TaeYeon's shoulders.

"Aishh... So sweet of you two. So Jealous of you lovebirds. " Tiffany said as she go inside the school. "Bye ! See you later" Tiffany added.

 

TaeYeon and Kris both went inside the school. Suddenly, Jessica came.

"Hi Oppa ! " Jessica said to Kris as she get near him and insists to hug him but Kris turned away and they continued walking.

Jessica was annoyed so she followed them and she grabbed TaeYeon and she slap her in the face. Making TaeYeon cry and Kris was shocked.

"What have you done?!" Kris shouted as he hugged TaeYeon to ease the pain.

"I slapped her, can't you see?" Jessica philosophiedly answered.

Kris was so mad that he pushed Jessica. " I told you to stay away from her right? Isn't that hard to do? One more step and I'll forget you're a girl " Kris said.

Jessica was so mad but she don't want Kris to get mad at her so she stepped back and she walked away. From the shame she received, she went straightly to the Rest Room and she found YoonA standing at the front of the mirror. Jessica told her what happened but she reversed the story , making TaeYeon the one who slapped her.

"Aigoo!! WHAT? That new girl slapped you?" YoonA shouted with a curious face.

"Yes ! You're right. She slapped me. She must pay all the shame she gave me. She should be afraid of what will happen to her next. " Jessica said as she insists to cry so that YoonA will help her.

YoonA and Jessica went out of the Rest Room and they heard the bell so they went to their Biology classes. Yoona and Jessica was TaeYeon's classmates at Biology. TaeYeon was seating next to Baekhyun of course, Jessica and YoonA went inside the room and they sat at TaeYeon's front. 

YoonA and Jessica made a plan to exclusively make TaeYeon shameful. When Ms. Seo Goo Min arrived, Jessica throwed a crumpled paper at the front and it was seen by the teacher. Ms Seo picked it and she read it.

 YOU ARE A BAD TEACHER !! From TaeYeon. with a devil face drawed on it. 

"TAEYEON??!!!" Ms Seo shouted.

TaeYeon was so afraid but she answered. " Yes Ma'am?" She said as she nervously stood up.

"What is the meaning of this note?" The teacher asked angirly. 

TaeYeon went at the front and she peeked at what the teacher was holding. 
"What is this?!" Ms Seo shouted once again. 

"Uhm.. a note." TaeYeon answered

"Read it ALOUD!!!!" Ms Seo shouted so very madly.

TaeYeon read it and all the students inside the room was shocked and almost all of them whispered to one another.

"Ma'am, I bet it's not TaeYeon who wrote it because she was talking to me all this time." Baekhyun explained

"Then why is TaeYeon's name written on it?" Ms Seo asked

Baekhyun stood up and he went near the teacher. "I think it's Jessica." he whispered

The teacher cannot believe it so she called Jessica and TaeYeon to go to the Office. 

They both went straight to the office. They waited for Ms. Seo to enter. 

"You will be ruined." Jessica said laughing.

TaeYeon didn't mind her and she patiently waited for Ms. Seo. 

Ms. Seo arrived and she asked one serious question. "Who wrote this note?" 

"Ma'am it was TaeYeon can't you see? Her name was written on it so it's her. " Jessica defended

"No! It's not me . Why would I throw a paper when you told us not to bring anything at your class. And in fact, papers are not aloud at Biology class right? You told us Ms. Seo that you will give us our own papers because you don't want any trashes inside the room. " TaeYeon explained so nervously

Ms Seo thought of an idea. She went back to the Biology class and she brought TaeYeon and Jessica with her. 

"Look for TaeYeon's bag and Jessica's bag. Look if one of those bags have papers or anything that has papers on it." Ms. Seo announced in class.

Jessica was so nervous because her bag has a notebook on it. Baekhyun searched on Jessica's bag and he found a notebook. He stood up and he whispered to Ms. Seo. Ms Seo was so angry at what she knew.

"JESSICA !! Into the Principal's office.. !!!" Ms Seo shouted as loud as she can do.

Jessica was so shameful that she ran away from the room and she went straightly into the Principal's Office.

Back at the Biology class... 
TaeYeon thanked Baekhyun of helping her with the accusations. " It's nothing. I'm just doing what Kris Hyung said. Don't let anyone hurt you. SO I'm also protecting you." Baekhyun explained.

Secretly, before Baekhyun knew that Kris was TaeYeon's boyfriend Baekhyun has a crush at first sight on her. Until now, Baekhyun still likes TaeYeon but he don't want their relationship to be ruined so he insists to just protect her and treat her as his own sister.

At the Principal's office... Jessica was always visiting the Principal for some main reasons like announcing the performance of Girls Generation or the Principal wants Jessica to sing for her. Ms. Goo Hye Min is the name of the Principal.

Jessica knocked on the door and Ms Goo opened it. "Yes? Oh! jessica ! Why are you here? I didn't called you." Ms Goo said

"Madam, I'm in a big trouble. Ms Seo asked me to go here. Because she accused me of throwing a paper in front with a note saying she's a bad teacher. But, It was not me. The new girl TaeYeon throwed it there. " Jessica lied

Ms Goo didn't believe because at her records TaeYeon was a good and smart girl at her past schools. 

"Let me call Ms Seo okay?" Ms Goo answered.

Jessica was so annoyed that she shouted. " What kind of a principal are you? You're nothing but a crap !! " Jessica yelled

Ms Goo was mad that she said " DETENTION! and 2 weeks community service Ms Jung." 

Jessica was so ashamed that she cried as she went to detention. She started community service immediately. When the bell rang, YoonA saw her and she said" Jessica Unnie, what are you doing?" 

"I'm detentioned and I need to do 2 weeks community service." Jessica explained so ashamed

TaeYeon came along together with Kris and Baekhyun. They were going to their ARTS Class when they saw Jessica cleaning with YoonA. Jessica saw them and she pushed TaeYeon. 

"This is all your fault.!" Jessica yelled

"If you did not transferred here I would not be in so much trouble." she added

TaeYeon ran away and Kris talked to Jessica while Baekhyun ran to follow TaeYeon.

"who do you think you are?" Kris yelled

"Well, I'm the school's talented girl. " Jessica said

"Aigoo! You are shameless. ! Why'd did you did that to her? What have she done to you for you to give her that kind of attitude?" Kris asked

"I Love You kris okay? That's why. I want you to be with me and not with that girl.  " Jessica sobbed

"I don't like you okay? Stay away from me. Is it hard to do ? Then I will stay away from you. I will never want to see you again and I will never talk about you or talk to you. I don't want to see your face again and I don't want to hear your voice again ! " Kris yelled

Baekhyun ran towards TaeYeon as she was crying.

Baekhyun hugged her to stop the cry. "She's right. If I didn't transferred here she won't be mad at me. And if I didn't agreed to be Kris's girlfriend then she won't get mad at me." TaeYeon sobbed.

They all went back to their rooms when the yfinished talking.When it was time to end the classes.... 

TaeYeon went into the school grounds and she found Jessica together with YoonA. Jessica ran towards her and she slapped her once again on the cheeks. Baekhyun saw what happened and he ran towards them. He pulled TaeYeon and he pushed Jessica away. Jessica laughed and YoonA did too.

"I knew you like her." Jessica teased

"No I don't ! I'm just protecting her from you" Baekhyun answered

"You LIke her... DOn't lie.. We know you know you like her. " Jessica said 

"Yes ! I like her. And if she did not agreed to be Kris's girlfriend then she would be mine. " Baekhyun yelled 

But they didn't knew that Kris was listening to them. Kris walked near them and said. " You Like TaeYeon?" 

Baekhyun was shy. But he answered " Yes Hyung ! Sorry but I can't hide it anymore. I promise I will get over it . I will avoid her from now on. I don't want to ruin your relationship. Sorry Hyung. I need to go ! " Baekhyun ran away and he went back home.

Kris grabbed TaeYeon's hands and he helped her go to the car. " Don't get near those two okay? Especially Jessica. This should be the last moment we'll talk about her okay?" Kris explained

Kris brought her back to their house and TaeYeon quickly get off the car and she straightly went inside the house. Kris drove back to his home and he messaged TaeYeon as soon as he got home. TaeYeon only ignored all The messages that Kris sent. 

 

Yay !!! Another chapter completely done !!
Subscribe and you'll read moe of the story ^.^
ENJOY and have a GOOD DAY !!!