Jessica's Bad Influence

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

Seohyun P.O.V

I don't know who to believe on. Is it TaeYeon whom I only met a couple of weeks ago or is it Jessica whom I was once together with in one group. Ugh.. I don't know who to believe in. I want to believe TaeYeon but Jessica is influencing my mind not to trust TaeYeon. When I first saw TaeYeon, I felt a warm friendship along with her. I guess it's time to let go of Jessica's leadership from me. I should not be under her. I should think with myself and not do what she wants. I should go to TaeYeon and Tiffany to apologize. Aww.. Poor YoonA Unnie. She is now Jessica's under. But she is the closest to me when I'm still at Girls Generation. What happened to her? Hmm... Maybe Jessica influenced her. I should get help to TaeYeon and Tiffany and we should help YoonA. If Jessica didn't insists me to get out of the group maybe YoonA is still the kindest until now. I miss my friend alot. I miss YoonA Unnie so much. 

 

YoonA P.O.V

I don't agree with what Jessica did. What happened to me ? I was once known as the Kindest girl in SM High but now, what had hapened? I began coming with Jessica after Seohyun Unnie went out of the group. I really don't know why she get out of our group. I don't understand. Now, I'm stucked with Jessica because all the other girls are close to her too. Poor Seohyun Unnie, she is next to Jessica's revenge. She should not be included , It's Jessica and TaeYeon only, why do she have to include Seohyun Unnie. Now, Seohyun's friends are mad at her. I should help Unnie. She is my best friend. Jessica is now mean. She is more meaner than before even before Seohyun got out of the group. She is known as the meanest girl in SM High second is her Sister, Krystal. They should be together and not intrude others. Uggh,.. they're just so mean that I can't fight them. All I can do is shut up and go with the flow. But I can't be mean too. I'm good just like Seohyun told me when she was a member of us. I should go to her and apologize. I will ... I want to .. get my Best Friend back.

 

Jessica had a plan after she got home. She went to her sister's room and she asked help.

"Krystal, I need your mean help" Jessica asked giggling

"Oh ! sister, what could I help you ? Is it about Seohyun or TaeYeon?" Krystal said

"BOTH" Jessica answered

Krystal smiled and she helped Jessica what to do. They made a plan to ruin TaeYeon's life and to make her get out of the school. They did all mean things to figure out what they have to do. They made up with a plan and Jessica said that Tomorrow will be the Happiest Day of her life. They slept and when morning came they went to school with their plan in mind.

 

AT SCHOOL 

TaeYeon and Tiffany were looking for Seohyun and Kris and Sehun were looking for Baekhyun.

Kris and Sehun found Baekhyun at the Canteen and TaeYEon and Tiffany also found Seohyun there.

They all went to the canteen near Seohyun and Baekhyun. They were together talking about their problems. 

"Hyung ! " Sehun yelled

Baekhyun's attention were caught and he saw Kris together with Sehun. Seohyun turned her head too and she found TaeYeon and Tiffany together with them.

"Why are you here? I thought you are mad at me?" Baekhyun said

"No, I'm not mad at you. You are my Best Friend even after TaeYeon went here at school. Nothing's gonna change our friendship." Kris answered.

Baekhyun was touched. " I'm so sorry Hyung, I promise you I won't bother your relationship with TaeYeon and I now have my heart pounding for another girl" Baekhyun explained.

Seohyun went near TaeYeon and Tiffany and she apologized again. " Girls, I need your help. We need to make YoonA kind again. She was influenced by Jessica's mean. We need to help her." Seohyun said

TaeYeon and Tiffany agreed.

They all went to their rooms and after their 3 classes were done, TaeTiSeo went looking for YoonA. They found her together with Jessica again. They went near them.

"Krystal now." Jessica yelled

A pail of mud fell on the three of them and JEssica and Krystal were laughing. YoonA was so sad but she controlled it and so she laughed with them too.

Seohyun cried and she ran to the rest room. TaeYeon looked at YoonA and she said " She is your friend. What happened to you?" 
Tiffany grabbed TaeYeon and they went to the rest room to follow Seohyun. Kris, Sehun and Baekhyun saw what happened so Kris called to their house again to bring some clothes for the three girls.

The clothes arrived and Kris called Tiffany's phone to tell them that their dresses are at the front of the rest room door.

Tiffany fetched it. Seohyun told TaeYeon all about her friendship with YoonA. TaeYeon was touched and she promised her that she will help her get back her friend. 

"Girls, Kris brought us our dresses. Get change. We have something important to do." Tiffany said as she urged them to change

When they are done to change clothes they hurriedly looked for YoonA. They found her seating alone at the hallway and the yall went near them. 

YoonA felt that they were coming. " I talked to Jessica, I get out of the group. Seohyun Unnie, I'm so sorry. I really missed you. I missed you as my most trusted friend. Can you ever forgive me? I don't want to lose our friendship. Please accept me again." YoonA said as she knelt down to get her forgiveness.

"Of course, I will forgive you. You are my best friend right? Now stand up and give me ahug" Seohyun said

"Now, It's YoonTaeTiSeo! " TaeYeon said as they hugged each other tightly.

"And now, there will be no turning back. Friends until the end.

Jessica saw them hugged and she was so annoyed. " How dare TaeYeon do that? She seriously don't know who she's dealing with. Now, I will do this by myself and this time it's done. " Jessica whispered to herself.

 

Yay ^.^

Another chapter DONE :">
Hope you enjoyed the Chapter :))
Wait for Chapter 13 ^.^
KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING !!♥♥♥