First Day At School

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

 

TAEYEON P.O.V 

Thank You Unnie Tiffany for letting me live in your house. Tiffany is such a great friend to me , everytime I had a problem she is there to comfort me. She is such a GREAT FRIEND. We enrolled at SM High which Tiffany told me that it is the most famous Art School at Seoul. The fee was somewhat expensive but Tiffany's parents payed all the bills including mine. Didn't I told you that they were RICH ?! xDD Nae.. Hwang family is known for being one of the richest clan in South, Korea. They owned many buildings and resorts in Seoul and even at the provinces near it . They are fantastic.. Ahem .. back to the story .. 

I am Kim TaeYeon and I'm a bit of a shy type of a girl but Tiffany's trying hard to remove that habit from me. We are now heading to SM High to attend our First Day of Classes and I'm a bit nervous because I might don't have any friends inside the school. I am shy to talk to people whom I don't know that much. Honestly, I am afraid knowing different people because I am afraid I might lose them once. Aigoo... enough of the explanations let's go back to the story ... :))

 

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

Tiffany and TaeYeon enrolled at SM High, South Korea's biggest talent agency that all of their students are now FAMOUS. At their first day they both looked for their schedules and noticed that they were together in class for 3 out of 7 subjects in a day . TaeYeon was afraid because maybe she won't have a friend if Tiffany is not beside her in class.

" Unnie, don't be afraid. We will see each other. Don't worry .. Look , we have same classes during MATH , PHYSICS and DANCE." Tiffany said.

" Arasso, (ok) .. " She answered but still nervous and afraid. 

 

When the bell rang for the cue for their classes to start they ran into the gate and accidentally TaeYeon bumped from another guy. It was Kris, the Handsome Boy of SM High. He was so strikely cute that all the girls at the school is crazy about him. But Kris just ignores them because he has his own reasons... (at the next chapter you'll know why )


"Aigoo! Mianhae ! " TaeYeon said.

"Tsk.. be careul while walking Arasso? " Kris said without having a look at TaeYeon.

Kris continued walking and TaeYeon continued staring at him .. following his direction and looking at him from head to toe. 

 

"Agghh.. that boy pissed me off !! Not even a sorry and just ignored me ?! Aigoo !!" TaeYeon said with an irritated voice.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Tiffany said so worried about her friend.

"Aniyo .. I'm fine.. Let's go?" TaeYeon said.

 

Inside the hallway.. First session is Math, so Tiffany and TaeYeon were together looking where the room is.

"Room 4A... Room 4A... Room 4A.. Aha ! I found it" Tiffany said while walking and looking for their room.

"Let's go Unnie, before we get late for our first subject " Tiffany grabbed TaeYeon's hand and rushed into the room.

 

Luckily, there were no Teacher yet. They found the room so noisy with the girls squeeling and the boys shouting. They noticed that they were all crowded into the hallway. They peeked and so curious of what is happening. Until one girl approached them.

 

 

Mianhae for the bad story but I hope you enjoyed it ... Expect for even more improved storytelling... and Mianhae for making such a boring chapter but I made Chapter 1 to be the introduction :)) 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING ^.^
SUPPORT  EXO AND SNSD :))