Pretend to be My GIRLFRIEND

KrisYeon - The Dorky and the Cutie

"In one condition... You need to be my Girlfriend" Kris answered with a big smile and it seems like he is teasing TaeYeon with his pout. 

"What??!!" TaeYeon shouted with her shocked voice.

"I already said it, pretend to be my girlfriend or you could be my real girlfriend ! Haha.. Just kidding !"Kris told her.

"Aishh.. What is the condition just for your apology?" TaeYeon said with her irritated voice.

"That's it .. pretend to be my girlfriend." Kris answered.

"Aniyo! I won't be pretending to be your girlfriend okay? " She said

"Then I won't apology" Kris teased

"Aigoo ! Arasso ! Just for your sorry. But after you apologize to me, we will end this pretending okay?" TaeYeon uttered

"Yay! I mean.. Ok.. !! Hahaha !!"Kris laughed with his teasable voice

 

TaeYeon P.O.V

Aigoo! What could be his condition? Is it money? Eh? I don't have that much money, remember? I am living with Tiffany and her parents just payed the fees for me.Or is it Tutoring? Aniyo! I may be smart but he doesn't know that much about me. Hmmm.... What could it be? I'm so confused?? ... WHAT?? PRETEND TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? Aigoo !! No way ! You bumped me, didn't say sorry and now Girlfriend??!! Are you nuts? But I have no choice but to disguise. Why am I such a clumsy person? I should'nt have entered this school. If I never entered this High School, I shouldn't had bumped on him ,I shouldn't have been given conditions and I shouldn't have to pretend as his Girlfriend. Aisshh... I have no choice. I have to do it. Aigoo.. Am I blushing? Tiffany Unnie, I am blushing eh? Aigoo.. !! I think I do like this guy. There is something weird about him. What could it be? Haha... Let's see if this guy will actually fall for me. Keke... Let's see!!

 

KRIS P.O.V

Hmm... What could I give as a condition? Aha ! "Pretend to be my girlfriend" That's  a great Idea ! Yay! I mean ok ! Keke... But wait, why did I do that as a condition? Why would I want her to pretend as my Girlfriend? Well... It's just playtime.. Haha ! Let me see If this Girl will fall for me. Oh! Kris you're such an Idiot ! Such a wise man. Haha... But I wonder why? Why is she that blushed? Why is she over reacting? Aigoo.. I think I LIKE her now... I seemed to like this Lazy and irritating Girl. Oh My ! No Kris, Not her. Not another girl.

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

After their agreement about the condition TaeYeon explained her conditions too about pretending to be Kris's Girlfriend.

"But, wait.. I have conditions too. Before I pretend to be your girlfriend you must agree with my rules first." TaeYeon said

" First, you must teach me at the other subjects which I am slow at. Second, No kissing, hugging or holding hands. And Third, don't ever say the word I Love You. Arasso?" TaeYeon explained.

"Ok. I agree. Here's my conditions too. I must fetch you at your house and drive you into school. You need to be on my side every second, every minute and every hour of the day. And Lastly, you need to change your fashion. Being my girlfriend you need to be more classy and please... dress PRETTY ! " Kris uttered.

"Aigoo! Why should I dress pretty? Just because I'm pretending to be your girlfriend? Aisshh.. Ok. I agree." TaeYeon answered with unpleasant expression through her face.

 

They all went out of the room and went to their respective classes. Seohyun went to Swimming class, TaeYeon went to Biology class and Kris went to Dance class. 

On TaeYeon's Biology class, she saw Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sunny inside. Sungmin and Leeteuk of SuJu. Baekhyun and D.O of EXO and Krystal and Victoria of F(x). TaeYeon doesn't know any people inside the room until Baekhyun called her and pointed the seat beside him.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Come, seat here. " Baekhyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo ! Gomawo !" TaeYeon answered while heading into the seat beside Baekhyun.

"Hi! What's your name?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ahh.. I'm Kim TaeYeon. I just came back here to Seoul. You are?" TaeYeon answered

"Ahh.. I'm Baekhyun, from EXO. " He answered back.

After their conversation, the class started and when the bell rang TaeYeon copied the notes and she hurriedly ran out of the room. Baekhyun followed her and asked her. " Hey! TaeYeon, have lunch with me?" Baekhyun said.

Kris headed through TaeYeon and he grabbed her from Baekhyun's sight. 
" Hey, Kris Hyung! What are you doing?" Baekhyun uttered

"Hyung, She's my Girlfriend. " Kris answere

"Aniyo!" TaeYeon shouted

"Hey, apology?" Kris whispered

"Nae. Nae. He's my b-b-boy-f-f-friend.. " TaeYeon answered with her nervous voice

"Oh! Mianhae Hyung. i didn't know. Since when did you met her Kris? How did you courted her? " Baekhyun asked with his curious voice.

"She just said Yes to me earlier at the hallway. Got to go Hyung, we need to grab lunch. See You later ! " Kris hurriedly answered

They both walked away, and Kris slipped his hands into TaeYeon's hands making the two of them holding each other's hands. While walking, Seohyun is with Jessica and Jessica saw TaeYeon holding Kris's hands and she glared at TaeYeon.

"Who is that girl?" Jessica said with her curioused eyes.

"Oh! That's TaeYeon, she's cute but a little shy. She often speaks only when she wanted to." Seohyun explained

Jessica was irritated when she saw them hold hands. She kicked the door and Kris heard it. TaeYeon and KRis both looked at Jessica and Seohyun's way and Jessica walked into them.

 

 

Aigoo.. !! What could had happen?? Wait for the Next Chapter !!
Thanks for reading and subscribing !!! 

Ayyiiee... KrisYeon is my new favorite ^.^

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE :))