My Wife is a Gangster(sequel)

My Wife is a Gangster

Gillian went to that town to look and find the chicken farm.While she's walking,she remembered Jae Joong and all what he said,then suddenly a tear falls down from her eyes.She wiped it,asking to herself why she's so affected?.As she walks,she saw a chinese national looking at her from a distance,then she stared at him he run away.Gill followed him,hiding so she can find where he's hide out.She saw him on the end wall,looking around,then he pushed a single block from the side,a small portion of the wall became like a door and it was opened by him.The man went inside of it and closed it again.As Gill do the same as what he did.Gill entered,and see that place.It was actually a forest,she saw trucks and the factory of Lai's big illegal business,as seller of illegal firearms like guns,bombs and other dangerous weapons use for destructions.Selling boxes of eggs was their cover,they don't really have a chicken farm,but just getting natured eggs from some provinces.But what makes Gill confused was the whole place,it's so quiet,there's no guards,until she heard someone laughing.

Leo:"finally we meet again Gillian".

As a lot of expert Kung Fu fighters,spread around her.

Ken:"instead of us,you looked much surprised".

Gill:"surprised?*smirk*actually not really,i already expected that you guys will be prepared as i came here...it's just i was surprised to your place,eggs as cover?,cheap but a brilliant idea".

Leo:"thank you...you know you should just be like us,to have a businesses like this,co'z your father was just a single minded person..see we're much rich,powerful than your family,even he knew that we killed his son,he can't still fight back with us,feared our power".

Ken:"and if you just didn't killed Blu,a beautiful girl like you can be my wife". *Gill smiled,like insulting them*

Gill:"thanks but no thanks,even you would be the last man in the earth,still i will never marry you,i think even the female animals or insects can't take to marry a one hand guy like you".

Ken:"you !".

Gill:"and for me,we don't need to have illegal businesses like yours just to be powerful,co'z you know we're already powerful than your family,we can fight by our own without any back-ups not like you cowards!".

Ken:"brother,we should kill her now,she's insulting our family".

Leo:"don't worry we will kill her,but we should make her suffer first".

Gill:"do what you want!i will never be the one who will back home dead".

Leo:"really?" *then he looked to their men,means it's the signal to attack*

They started to attack Gill.They are so many,she's just alone without any weapons too,but Gill was really amazing,very strong,she almost beat them all,the two Lai brothers are really anger and looks insulted by her.Their men are all down.

Gill:"is this what you called power?".

Leo:"grrhhh!". *he looked on the expert samurai's in their side,another signal*

As they started to went closer on Gill.

Gill:"you guys are really eager to kill me,let's see".

Someone started to attack her,but she used her fast moves,uses the trees around.They all attacked her as Gill got a sword from one of them.She fight like a real swordsman,until some of their men used guns.It's getting really hard for Gill so she tried to used the woods in the forest to trick them.But then she was shot a little on her right leg,but she ignored it and continue to fight with those samurai's.She's just alone against those men with their weapons.She was wounded again on her lower chest.

Ken:"gotcha!". *so happy*

It's really painful as her blood flows down,she took off her jacket to cover her wound and to stop it from bleeding.

She's starting to feel so weak,but then she still remember what they done to her brother.

Gill:"i shouldn't give up!".

She fight bravely however her strength slowly gone to her,she fell kneel down with a hand,suddenly she didn't know that there's someone will slash her on the back.

---

to be continued...