My Wife is a Gangster (sequel)

My Wife is a Gangster

 Korea...

There's a simple home in a small town,even not that rich,they are all staying together happily...the Kim's Family.

Mrs.Lucy Kim with her 3 little kids,Jojo,Jenny, and Jaerun are preparing for their dinner tonight.

Jojo:"Uhm!,i'm already hungry Mommy"

Mrs.Kim:"let's wait first to your brother".

Jenny:"hai!,brother was always late".

Jaerun:"of course, b'coz he's working for us.."

Mrs.Kim:"see Jaerun was right".

Then he came home...

Mrs.Kim:"oh,speaking,he's here now".

Kids:"brother!". *they welcomed him*

Jae Joong:"oh,guys". *his Mom came near to him and get his bag*

Jae Joong:"thanks Mom".

Mrs.Kim:"how's your work?,you looks so tired".

Jae Joong:"ah,i'm okay,don't worry Mom". *but by his 
face,there's really something wrong*

Jojo:"let's eat now Mommy,brother was already here".

Mrs.Kim:"okay,okay..."

Jae Joong:"you're always excited to eat".

Jenny:"that's why he's getting fatter".

Jojo:"who's fat?,i'm not fat".

Jae Joong:"alright,let's just eat now,right Jaerun?".

Jaerun:"Brother was right!".

They eat happily,Mrs.Kim really feels that she's lucky to have this children in her life.It's already late,Jae Joong's family already sleep while him was still awake thinking deeply and looking on their family picture including his Dad.

Jae Joong:"how's you Dad?,are you still watching us?,you know we really miss you,especially right now...i was fired,i know my responsibility,i thought it's easy but it's really getting hard for me,Dad help me,give me some strength to survive this,i love you Dad".*a little tears showed from his eyes*

In the airport...

Gill came in Korea,not for vacation trip but to hunt those pest who killed her brother,but without her knowing,Mr.Wong sent Shawn to follow her everywhere she goes.

Gill stayed on a first class hotel.She's using her maiden name as Gillian Chung not Gillian Wong.As what she planned,she started to search all the Lai's Businesses inside Korea.Gill was so sure that if she track all their businesses,she will find those 3 persons that she's hunting.She wears her locket that has their family picture,her Mom,her Dad and her brother Stephen.She used to look on it,giving her strength and courage to do her plan.

One day Gill started to find the Lai's Stuff Toys Factory,but actually this was a underground illegal business of Lai Family,as drugs dealer,and this factory was managed by Blu Lai,Gill's first target.The factory was surrounded by a poor community that they are using as protection for this illegal business.Gill came there like a stranger,everyone was staring at her but she ignored them and stayed calm.

She can't find any sign where she can see that factory,it's all poor people,a small town.So she has no choice but to ask someone,a lady vendor.

Gill:"excuse me,can i ask something?,do you know where is this place?". *she show the address*

The lady speaks korean and she didn't understand it.

Gill:"wait,i can't understand".

Until a guy intrude and translate what the lady was saying.

Jae Joong:"she said she can't understand you".

Gill:"do you understand her?".*speaks Cantonese* *Jae Joong smiled*

Jae Joong:"of course i'm Korean,i can just understand english and your language".

Gill:"will you help me?".

Jae Joong:"sure".

Gill:"can you ask her,where is this place?,or you..maybe you know?". *she showed the address to him*

Jae Joong:"unfamiliar to me,wait.."*he asked the lady in Korean*

The lady understand him,then the lady pointed a way.

Gill:"what she have said?".

Jae Joong:"the direction was on that way".

Gill:"are you sure?".

Jae Joong:"yeah,but i think you shouldn't go on that way".

Gill:"and why?".

Jae Joong:"b'coz you're not belong here,this place was one of the poorest community in Korea,some of the people here don't know the word "hospitality" especially to a girl like you". *she just laughed*

Gill:"really?,and so?".

Jae Joong:"huh?".

Gill:"okay,i need to go,thanks for helping". *she still continue to go there*

Jae Joong:"wait.."

Gill:"...and thanks for your nonsense reminder". *and she walked away*

Jae Joong:"nonsense reminder?,that girl was crazy,what a waste?,she's actually beautiful". *a deep breath,then he go away from that direction*

Gillian was really brave to faced that place,suddenly a man followed her and planning to hold her hand,but she's too fast for him,before his hand reach her she already break his bones,and kicked him away.Because of that,the other people there went out and surrounded her.

Gill:"Do you want a fight?".

Then those men holding a long metals,and the other are woods started to attack her.Gill didn't run,she faced them and fight with them.

While Jae Joong was still walking away,he always remember that girl,he feels so worried and responsible for her.

Jae Joong:"why i can't forget her?!,haiz!". *then he decided to back and follow her*

Gill was still fighting with them,she beat some of them,until Jae Joong came and tried to speak and stop them.

Jae Joong:"he-hey!,stop!...please stop fighting!".

But he's the one who placed on a dangerous spot.There's someone who will hit him on his back but Gill saw it so she saved him.She pushed him away then she kicked that man,but she was wounded on her hand.Jae Joong also saw another on Gill's back that will hit her.

Jae Joong:"AT YOUR BACK!".

Gill turned back then blocked it and fight back.Jae Joong was so amaze on her.

Jae Joong:"you're a good Kung Fu Master!".

It became much hard for Gill to fight while protecting Jae Joong so she just tried to make a way out with him.

Gill:"let's go!". *they run together as fast as they can*

Finally they escaped and find the way out on that place.

Jae Joong:"*gasping* i'm so tired,can we rest now".

Gill:"that's your fault!,why did you came back?!"

Jae Joong:"wait...okay i'm sorry if i followed you,but that was b'coz i'm worried for you,you're just a girl,i just didn't think that you're a good fighter...and even though,they are still many against you".

Gill:"i can beat them,if you're not there".

Jae Joong:"haiz!". *then suddenly he saw her blood on the left hand*

Jae Joong:"you're wounded".

Gill:"that's nothing,i'm okay".

Jae Joong:"can you please stop that kind of attitude!,we should cure that".

Gill was surprised by that and has nothing to say.They went on her place at the hotel.

Jae Joong:"wow!,you're so rich to have a hotel room like this".

Gill get the first aid kit and will start to bandage her wound.

Jae Joong:"hey,let me do that".

Gill:"no i can do this".

Jae Joong:"i insist". *eye to eye with her,Gill felt a different heat from his eyes*

Gill:"okay".

Jae Joong cured her wound and bandaged it,while he's doing that,Gill started to feel some sparks on him that she really don't understand,she loves the way he touches her hand and staring on his face.

Jae Joong:"by the way thank you for saving me,it's really funny,at first i'am the one who should save you however i'm much weaker than you,then b'coz of me you also got this wound"

Gill:"i told you,it's nothing...and actually i should thank you too".

Jae Joong:"really?".

Gill:"for bandaging my wound". *Jae Joong laughed*

Gill:"and for your care". *then she smiled at him*

Jae Joong:"you know you're actually beautiful but to that fight you're like a beast".

Gill:"what?!". *looking at him evily*

Jae Joong:"no,i'm just kidding,actually you're cool".

Gill ordered some foods for them to eat,but she was really shocked with Jae Joong,it's like he haven't eat for about a weeks...

Gill:"*clears * haven't you eat yet for weeks?".

Jae Joong:"no,it's just i haven't eat anything for this day,then i was tired especially we've just been through a fight".

Gill:"okay,here,there's more.." *she gave her own*

Jae Joong:"thanks,...are you sure you don't want to eat?".

Gill:"yeah,it's all yours".

Jae Joong:"i thought you're a trouble but actually a blessing in disguise,thanks for all the foods...can i have a take out?".

Gill:"uhm?,sure.."

Jae Joong:"wait,can i ask?,that place,why you're so eager to go there?".

Gill:"Ah,that's a personal thing,let's just say that i'm looking for a person who has big debt on me".

Jae Joong:"aahhh...money.."

Gill:"how about you?,i think you're not one of them".

Jae Joong:"i just visited a friend living near on that town,that maybe he could help me to find a new job".

Gill:"a new job?".

Jae Joong:"yeah,i was fired yesterday so i need to find a new one for my family's needs and that's why i haven't eat yet".

Gill:"what if working to me?".

Jae Joong:"huh?".

Gill:"i'm just new here,i can't understand Korean...just to be my translator and tour guide as well?".

Jae Joong:"really?!". *he's so happy*

Gill:"uhm.." *she nodded*

Jae Joong went closer to her and held her both hands.

Jae Joong:"oh,thank you Ma'am!". *Gill felt a little awkward when he held her hands*

Gill:"*cough* uhm.."

Jae Joong:"Oops!,sorry Ma'am".

Gill:"wait you haven't tell your name".

Jae Joong:"*clears his throat* I'm Kim Jae Joong at your service Ma'am!". *he showed his hand*

Gill:"i'm Gillian Chung,but you can call me Gillian not Ma'am". *as she takes his hand*

Jae Joong:"Alright Ma'am!Oops! Ms.Gillian".

Gill:"much better..." *as they smiled together*

---
to be continued...