My Wife is a Gangster

My Wife is a Gangster

 There's a cool guy named Stephen,he's a popular fighter in the world of gangsters.He's the son of Master Wong,a business tycoon who also have connections in a lot of underground organizations.The Wong Family was one of the most powerful family in the gang world,along with the Lai Family,but this family thinks that they are the most powerful than the Wong's Family,they treat them as their rival.Until a party game will make it worts than ever.In a gang party,Master Wen Lai(the head of Lai's Family) proposed a game,against the Wong side.

Wen Lai:"what about a battle game?,my 3 son versus your own son?".

Wong:"even my son Stephen was a good fighter,he can't ever beat your 3 son".

Leo Lai:"but Mr.Wong,Stephen got the #1 spot in the last Inter-Battle game,however without us". *the 3 Lai smiled tricky as like Stephen*

Ken Lai:"so to prove your son's strength what about a fight with us?".

Blu Lai:"don't worry Mr.Wong,no one will be hurt,this would just be a game".

Wong:"but.." *Stephen touched his father's shoulder and stood up*

Stephen:"i accept the battle". *bravely*

Wong:"Stephen.."

Stephen:"don't worry Dad,i will not use my fullest".

Leo:"that's ridiculous!".

Blu:"we should teach him".

Stephen get a 3 bamboo stick on the side then he throw it to them.

Stephen:"i think you needed it".

Ken:"are you insulting us?".

Stephen:"nope,just to be sure for you guys".

Leo:"grrrhh...let's just fight!".

The three uses the bamboo sticks against Stephen.But Stephen was really skillful,he has this fast and smooth moves with a great strength in every hit he made.He can block all the punch and kicks on him,not like on the 3 that really feels his every hit.He never get tired,and just cool standing straightly on the middle.

Stephen:"so continue?".

Ken:"*gasping*haaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!".

They still fight on him,but just after 5 minutes,the 3 can't stand straightly anymore,so their father stop the game.

Wen Lai:"stop!,it's over,you win!".

The Wong's troupe shouted loudly,cheering and clapping for Stephen's victory.While the Lai's Family are deeply ashamed on what happened.The 3 can't accept their loss,not like Stephen who walk near to them and give a hand.

Stephen:"thanks for a great fight". *none of the three accept his hand*

They just stood up and look at him evily.

Leo:"this is not yet done". *And they walked away*

Mr.Anthony Wong,Stephen's father looked at him worriedly and Stephen knows what he meant to say.

At the Wong's house...

Wong:"you shouldn't accept the fight son".

Stephen:"but they insist Dad".

Wong:"you know that this is not just a simple issue,they will never accept loss,they will never let you go anywhere and i'm sure with it!".

Stephen:"Dad,don't worry i can manage it by myself".

Wong:"don't be stupid Stephen!,this is gang world,nothing is fair".

Stephen:"so what you want me to do?,hide?,like a mouse".

Wong:"just go back in New York,you sister will be happy to see you".

Stephen:"until when Dad?like what you did to Mom?".

Then he leave,his father has nothing to say,his sn has a point.

One Night Stephen was driving on the long road of Kowloon,until a crowd of Lai's men blocked him.He saw the 3 on the middle holding a wooden stick.He went out and faced them.

Stephen:"what do you want?".

Leo:"we said,our fight was not yet over".

Stephen:"okay,you want a round 2?".

Ken:"you should be more careful and alert now".

Blu:"b'coz we're sure that we will win this time".

Stephen:"really?,i think you guys should stop talking too much or else you will just eat it all again".

Leo:"let's start now!".

The three was the first one who attacked him,but as like the first match,they are all just hit the air and eat dust.

Stephen:"see i told you".

Leo:"*laughed*you really don't know us".

Then the other men spread around him.

Stephen:"aah,well i get it...but this just means that you are all losers!". *with a smirk*

Leo:"then let's see".

They all attacked him,but Stephen bravely fight fairly on them.He almost beat them all so the three Lai became desperately to beat him.
The wooden sticks that they are holding are just the outer appearance but it was actually a sharp sword.Stephen was shocked to see it,but he still continue in defending his self.He got one of their men's sword so he can fight completely.He killed almost of them,he also got wounded the three brothers,Blu was slashed on the ear,Ken was his left hand and Leo was on the face.But still he's just alone,he was slashed by one of them on the shoulder,he just ignored his wounds and continue to fight bravely on his own with name.He got a lot of wounds,he's feeling so weak,until he was stabbed on the chest and another one on his back.THe road was filled of their bloods,Stephen still tried to survive but he can't make it anymore,he looked on the sky with tears and slowly falling down on the ground.

In New York...

Gillian(Mr.Wong's daughter,and Stephen's younger sister) suddenly woke up,gasping and sweating,it seems she had a bad dream,specifically the one that happened to her brother.

Gill:"no,it's just a dream".

Then her phone rang.

Gill:"hello,Dad?". *she suddenly fell her phone,shocked and crying*

She cameback in HK for her brother's burial.She cried a lot,together with her father.

Gill:"brother!". *her father was comforting her*

Wong:"don't cry honey...he will never likes to see you like that".

Gill:"no Dad!,he shouldn't end up like this,he can't be!".

Then Mr.Wen Lai came with his men,without his kids.Gill's emotions started to over her.

Gill:"what are you doing here?!".

Wong:"Gillian..."

Lai:"we're just here to show our condolence for your brother".

Gill:"my brother that your sons killed".

Lai:"no,your wrong,we never tried to kill your brother,my sons?,it's impossible they are all in Korea for our businesses when your brother died".

Gill:"liar!,ad we should call the police,they should pay for this!".

Wong:"stop it!".

Gill:"but Dad they killed my brother, your Son".

Wong:"I'm sorry Mr.Lai,my daughter didn't know what she's talking about".

Gill:"Dad?.."

Lai:"it's okay,we can't blame her,our sons had a fight before this thing happened,so we understand her...but don't worry Mr.Wong we will help on this case".

Gillian was much sad on what her father acted on that situation.

On their House...

Gill:"this is ridiculous Dad!,why you're just doing nothing on what happened to Stephen?,you're acting like a blind!".

Wong:"we can't file a case against them,there's no evidence that they really killed your brother"

Gill:"of course there's nothing,but we're not a kid Dad,you should be the one who knows best".

Wong:"if we do it will just create a big war between our troupes,many will die".

Gill:"so we will not do anything?...or maybe Stephen was not important for you..but for me he's my brother,he's life was my life!".

Wong:"he's my son!,both of you are came from me!,my own blood!".

Gill:"so show it to us,don't be a coward Dad!". *her father looked strictly to her*

Gill:"if you can't,i will! and you can never stop me".

She walked away,but her father keeps eye on her.

Wong:"Shawn".

Shawn:"Master?".

Wong:"follow her,wherever she goes".

Shawn:"yes master!".

Gillian went on his brother's tomb even it's raining.She's down on bended knees,crying in front of her brother.She remember those old times that she's happy with him.Stephen became her protection,everytime she falls it's him who always helping her to stand again,when they are still kids,she's always thinking to give up in what their father used to teach them,on how to learn to fight by your own,that time she's really sad b'coz of what happened to their mother.But Stephen was always there for her,giving his hand.

~
(kid)Gill:"i can't brother".
(kid)Stephen:"you should,Mom will never like to see you giving up,remember our promise to her?".
Gill:"uhm,to help and protect Daddy".
Stephen:"that's right,so let's learn together,you can do it Gill!". *with a smile*

Stephen helps her to learn and teach her how to be brave
~

Gill:"now i will use this skill that we worked together,i promise i will take justice on what they done to you,i will make them pay.."

---
to be continued...