My Wife is a Gangster (sequel)

My Wife is a Gangster

 At Leo's Office...

Ken:"Brother you have to know this.."

Leo:"what?" *then a civilian entered the room*

Civilian:"Sir,there's 2 person that searching this place,i think also you and Sir Ken".

Leo:"two?".

Civilian:"yes Sir!,a typical korean man and a chinese girl".

Leo:"it's Gillian".

Ken:"Dad was right...she's so brave to plan for this".

Leo:"she's not thinking at all,we will make her pay on what she done to Blu".

Ken:"she will see her brother in hell". *laughed*

At Kim's House...

Jae Joong saw Gill outside the house sitting on a stone chair.He can feel that there's something wrong,especially when he saw what she's holding.It's her locket with their family picture,she's crying.

Jae Joong released a deep breath then sit beside her.

Jae Joong:"*cough* i love the fresh air here". *Gill wiped her tears immediately*

Jae Joong:"you're crying?".

Gill:"huh?no,it's just the dust".

Jae Joong:"let me see".

Gill:"it's okay".

Jae Joong:"don't hide it,i know you just cried...okay i will never ask why".

*silence*

Gill:"i just remember my family".

Jae Joong:"your family?".

Gill:"you know,you're so lucky,b'coz you still have your Mom,your siblings...even without your Dad and not financially stable,you guys are still having fun,happy".

Jae Joong:"yeah,i really feel so lucky to have them even they are not my real family".

Gill:"your Mom told me so".

Jae Joong:"i know i don't have the right to ask you anything especially personal things but i'm just curious,you've just mentioned about your family,how about them?". *Jae Joong felt a little scare b'coz he knows their rules and just praying that he didn't offend her*

Gill:"i have a Dad,a Mom and elder brother".

Jae Joong:"huh?". *he was actually surprised*

Gill:"but now it's only me and Dad,my Mom died when i was 9 yrs old and just last month my brother also died without me on his side". *then her tears rolls down again*

Jae Joong:"Gillian..."

Gill:"you know,i can see my brother on you,the way you cared for your family and younger siblings...since our Mom died my brother became my shoulder,my protection,...for me he's my Hero but now it's me all along..my Dad..he much love his business than his own family".

Jae Joong:"i understand you,but i know your Dad loves you more than anything..Dad's cares most for their family,believe me it's true...just trust him".

Gill:"i hope you're right".

Jae Joong:"and besides we're still here,my family...me i can be your Hero". *as he held Gill's hand*

Gill felt that heat again,her heart beats so fast,nervously.

Jae Joong:"not just b'coz my name means Hero,but b'coz i cared a lot for you..let me be your Hero, Gill".

He's too sincere,with that eyes,Gill can assure her safety with him.

Gill:"thank you". *as he hug him,Jae Joong was really surprised by that*

He slowly hugs her too,tightly..touching her hair and shoulder.He feels her sadness tried to lessen it just by showing his love for her.

---
to be continued...