My Wife is a Gangster (sequel)

My Wife is a Gangster

 They already reached the end of the town,but still they haven't see any chicken farm there.

Jae Joong:"we're in the end of this town,but even just one lost chicken,nothing".

Gill:"let's search near in this town".

Jae Joong:"wa-wait!,can we rest for a while and..." *a familiar sound comes from his stomach*

Jae Joong:"eat".

Gill:"okay,your treat". *as she walked away*

Jae Joong:"huh?!,he-hey!,wait,i don't have enough money". *as he followed*

Gill:"i gave your down payment yesterday,you should have".

Jae Joong:"i already gave it to my Mom".

Gill:"so,that's your problem". *then the rain suddenly pours down*

Jae Joong:"!,why now?". *Gill continue to walk*

Jae Joong:"hey wait!,let's stay on the shade".

Gill:"no,let's go in my car". *as they run*

They are already inside the car.

Jae Joong:"aahhh!,i'm all wet...wait let's just go in my house...it's near here".

They went on his house.Mrs.Lucy Kim was surprised to see Jae Joong that early,wet and with a girl.

Mrs.Kim:"oh,Jae Joong you're too early today?,and why you're all wet?". *as she saw Gill*

Jojo:"who is she Brother?".

Jenny:"isn't that obvious?,she's his girlfriend".

Jaerun:"Brother you have a girlfriend?".

Jae Joong:"he-hey,No,she's not my girlfriend...Mom she's my boss,Ms. Gillian my Mom and my siblings".

Gill:"hi!". *as she do one of the Korean gesture in respecting*

They are all surprised on what she do.

Mrs.Kim:"no,you don't need to do that".

Gill:"huh?".

Jae Joong:"Mom said you don't need to do that".

Gill:"sorry".

Mrs.Kim:"it's okay,let's just go inside and change your clothes". *as they walked together*

Jae Joong:"where do you learn that?". *tricky*

Gill:"in some korean movies".

Jae Joong:"quite good". *chuckles*

They already changed clothes and started to eat with Jae Joong's family.

Mrs.Kim:"she's a chinese?".

Jae Joong:"yes Mom".

Jaerun:"so that's why she can't understand us?".

Jenny:"but sister to all the Chinese that i've saw,you're the most beautiful of them all".

Jojo:"i agree,actually you're so compatible with brother Jae Joong".

Jae Joong:"Jojo..." *felt a little shy*

Gill:"what they have said?".

Mrs.Kim:"they said you're the most beautiful Chinese that they have saw".

Gill:"thank you!".

Mrs.Kim:"and you're compatible with their brother".

As Gill and Jae Joong stared to each other with a little smile.

Gill:"you can also speak Chinese Mrs.Kim?".

Jae Joong:"of course,Mom was a teacher and a chinese translator before".

Gill:"aahh..that's why you can also understand and speak our language".

Mrs.Kim:"no,i didn't teach him". *there's some sort of secrets in Jae Joong's identity*

Gill:"huh?".

Mrs.Kim:"by the way,sorry if the clothes are a little old fashion not like what the modern girls used to wear today".

Gill:"no,it's okay,actually i should thank you for this Mrs.Kim".

Mrs.Kim:"you're welcome,continue eating.."

Jae joong:"weird for you". *chuckles,and Gill looked evily at him so he just shut up*

Mrs.Kim:"wait,Jae Joong,i thought your boss was a man?". *Jae Joong coughed the food*

Mrs.Kim:"oh,are you okay?". *and Jae Joong drink a glass of water*

Jae Joong:"did i really said that?". *he's so tense b'coz he haven't told them the truth*

Jenny:"yeah,you said he's so strict".

Jaerun:"he doesn't like messy works".

Jojo:"and he's a fat guy like me".

Gill:"why you're so tense?". *Gill didn't understand what are they talking about,so Jae murmured it to her*

Gill:"aaahhh.." *she laughed*

Jae Joong:"please..."

Gill:"actually...he's talking about my Dad".

Mrs.Kim:"hmm...okay,just eat more..."

After they eat,Mrs.Kim get all the plates to wash and clean at the kitchen,Gillian followed her to help.

Gill:"i'll help you Mrs.Kim".

Mrs.Kim:"no,you're our visitor and my Son's boss,just relax with them".

Gill:"just forget about it Mrs.Kim,i can handle this too". *she insist*

Mrs.Kim:"i thought rich girls can't do something like this?".

Gill:"no,when i'm just a kid my Mom used to teach me this things...actually since then i really misses her so much".

Mrs.Kim:"why?,she's not with you?".

Gill:"she died when i'm just 9 years old". *with a sad expression on her face*

Mrs.Kim:"sorry if i asked you".

Gill:"no,it's okay".

Mrs.Kim:"if you like,you can call me Mom,so even just a little i can lessen your loneliness".

Gill:"really?".

Mrs.Kim:"of course,try it".

Gill:"Mommy.." *slowly*

Mrs.Kim:"that's sweet...hai!i remember when Jae Joong also started to call me Mommy,he's so sweet like you".

Gill:"Jae Joong?,but why?,he's not calling you Mommy before?".

Mrs.Kim:"Jae Joong was our adopted child,my husband and i saw him on a dump site when he was just 12,at first he's so scared on us,my husband can't understand what he's saying,b'coz he's actually a chinese too..but then he's a lovable kid as he grew up he became a responsible Son,he used to help us especially when my husband died and i'm pregnant that time,plus i had a heart complication after giving birth to Jaerun,he really loves us,sacrificing everything just for us like his real family".

Gill:"now i know who he really was.." *with a happiness in her face,sighting Jae playing with his siblings*

Mrs.Kim:"Gillian can you please take care of him?".

Gill:"humh?".

Mrs.Kim:"i know it's not appropriate b'coz he's just your employee but as what i can see,my Son really likes you,this is the first time that i saw him with that kind of happiness with you,so please".

Gill:"i promise,i'll take care of him...Mommy". *with a smile on her lips*

Mrs.Kim:"thank you". *Mrs.Kim felt so happy about it*

As Jae Joong saw them with those smiles...he felt so happy about it,especially everytime he's staring at Gill.

---
to be continued...