Chaerin's Audition

✰BeauStar's Member✰ (Apply Closed)

Chaerin POV

Yeah!! Can't wait for the audition!! Yeah!! I go to my friend house to practice. Gosh..Her house..SO BIG! She has her own studio room..I dance and dance..Wow..Look like I already a STAR! Kekeke..I HOPE I CAN GET INTO THE GROUP!! Hwaiting Chaerin-ah!! Hwaiting!! I know  I can!!

End of Chaerin POV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR428PdYDE3P6wPjkmryDB

=she wore like this..Well without the hat=

The next day, which was the 2nd day of audition, she and her friend, Kyung Hee, met infront of SM's building. "Chaerin! OMG! I'm can't wait!!" Kyunghee linked on Chaerin's hand. "I'm nervous Kyunghee-ah.." Chaerin said. "I scared I'll fall or dance the wrong step.." Chaerin added. Kyunghee who was going to auditiong by singing said: "Yah..Don't think NEGATIVE! Come on!! Let us go take number!" Kyunghee pulled Chaerin's hand and went to take number. Kyunghee accidentally bumped into a girl that infront of her. She bow to her and took a number for her and Chaerin. Both of them went inside the contestant room and sat beside the window. Chaerin felt so nervous till she can't even speak with Kyunghee. "Number #3000" The staff called and no one responded. Until the girl who sat infront Chaerin opened her earphone and went to auditioning. "Ahh!! 2 more number.." Chaerin getting more and more nervous. Kyunghee was going to be next. 10 minutes later, Kyunghee's number being called. She went inside. Before that , Chaerin hugged her and told her Hwaiting. After Kyunghee finished, she went outside in a dissapointed mood. "What did they said to you?" Chaerind asked. "They just told me 'Thank you for auditioning'..I didn't get picked..aigoo..Well it's your turn! Hwaiting Chaerin-ah!!" Chaerin nodded and waiting for her number to be called. "Number #3002" Chaerin stood up and went inside the audition room. She bow to the judges and introducing herself. "Ann-Annyeonghaseyo..Lee Chaerin-imnida..Song that I'm going to dance is SNSD-Mr. Taxi" All the judges nodded and she started to dance. After finished dancing, Yuri widened her smile and told her 'Good job Chaerin'. And the others nodded. Chaerin told to herself: ''Aww..I didn't get picked..Nevermind.." Chaerin bowed to them and went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 more members! And we can officially START!! Can't wait!! Ahh!! xDD