Sunyeon's Audition

✰BeauStar's Member✰ (Apply Closed)

Sunyeon POV

The atmosphere in the contestant's room was really noisy..There's me and a girl who is sitting at the corner quietly. I felt so shy because I'm the only one who were not wearing make up. The girl that sit beside me also did not wear a make up. While I was waiting for my turn, "Number #5503" the staff calling number 5503. Which she is just beside me. She looks so nervous..And I know her feeling. She step inside the room and realize that it is my turn after her!

End of Sunyeon POV

 Sunyeon wore like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEjENW72AHvR_V9SwIH2G

After about 10 minutes later, the girl came out from the audition room and went to the contestant room to take her bag with a sad face. Sunyeon saw her and thought: "Ah..She must be really sad because didn't get accepted." Sunyeon thought and she forgot that she was next. "Number #5504..#5504 ??" Sunyeon came back to her sense and went inside the audition room. When she step inside the room, she heard Jessica said to the other judges: "Omo Omo..Taeyeon Eonnie auditioning back." Sunyeon was so nervous until she can't even laugh with their jokes. She bow to them and said: "Annyeonghaseyo..Lee Sunyeon imnida..I'm going to sing a song Always By Park Boram" Hyoyeon and Jessica high 5-ing. Hyoyeon said to her: "You've watched 49 days?" Sunyeon just staring at Hyoyeon because she was so nervous until she can't even nod. "Yah..Kim hyoyeon..Stop..Let her start.." Donghae said. After Sunyeon finished singing, guess what? "Secret words" Again? Hyoyeon stand up and said "Good Job" and the others nodding their head. SHe was told to go outside. Sunyeon can't achieve her dream..can't achieve what her mother want her to be. She felt so sad and went straight back to her home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEON-AH! YOU REALLY LIKE SNSD TAEYEON EONNIE! ^^