Minhee's Audition

✰BeauStar's Member✰ (Apply Closed)

 

Minhee POV

'Heeyyyyy!! ayy Ladyyy!!' I shouted to my friends that going to audition to SM. 'OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!'..Me and the 2 of them was like laughing until the surrounding people was watching us like we were the animals that went out from the zoo. I love to rap! especially when I heard my brother's song..I love to change it into a rapping song..Me,Juri and Minjin were going to audition at Sment..They were like PLEASE-JOIN-US..Both of them went to the first and second day of audition but failed because they have no second voice..Yeahh...I joined them to help them to get into SM on the third day of SM's audition..But the truth is, I really want to get into SM..

End of Minhee POV

Minhee wore like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvkb0gQ7fu6Z_4qux4NWV

The three of them were like crazy because of NERVOUS! "Number #1123 #1124  and #1125"" Their number being called. The judges for that day is Tiffany,Sunny,Key and Amber. As they were about to go into the audition room, Key said "You will be singing 'Can't I love you by 2am right? Okay.." Minjin step back and said "I praticed the wrong song.." "MWO??!!" Minhee and Juri widened their eyes. "Come in please.." Key said. Minjin hugged Juri and Minhee..She pushed them inside and said "Hwaiting chingu!" 

*flashback*

Phone Conservation

Minhee: Minjin--ah! You really can't make it?

Minjin: Mian Minhee-ah! My mother said she need to go somewhere and I need to take care my liI sis..I will practice by myself at home..

Minhee: Then, there's only me and Juri going to practice together?

Minjin: Nae..Hwaiting! I hope we all get choose tomorrow!

*end of flashback*

The main door's guard close the door and they can't see Minjin's face anymore. Both of them, for Minjin, sang together "Can't I love you
After they've done singing, as usual, The four judges discussing and told Minhee 'Good Job'.  Then she was told to go out. Minhee went outside and after about 20 minutes later, Juri went out and said "OMG!! I've Being accepted!!" Minhee and Minjin hugged her and congrating her.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWO?? MINHEE REJECTED????? Wait until the next CHAPTER ^0^