Haein's Audition

✰BeauStar's Member✰ (Apply Closed)

Haein POV

'Heyyyyy ayy Ladyy' The three girls outside SM's building shouted. 'Wow' I think to myself. If only I can have a friends like that..If only I'm not shy..Aigoo..Seungho OPPA!! How can you entered my name? My brother, Yang Seungho from mblaq entered my name. He wanted me to have a friends. But..He didn't even accompany me today. I walk into the contestant room waiting for my turn. The three girls looks so happy. I wonder what is the feeling having a best friend? My number is #1130.. And number that being call is #1123..I'm going crazy..there's 7 more people and I'm dying here..100% NERVOUSES!!!

End of Haein POV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWMATI00qSV2BBEGUEhSj

=Haein wore like this=

"#1129" The staff called another contestant. "Next is me..Next is me..What to do? What if I make mistake? If I fall when dancing? Aren't that embarassing??" Haein's mind keep repeating. "Number #1130" As Haein heard her number being called, she stood up and telling herself that she can do it. She went inside the audition room and saw Tiffany,Key,Amber and Sunny. She bow and told them that she was going to dance instead of singing. The staff took the microphone away and Haein start introduce herself. "Annyeonghaseyo..Yang Haein imnida..I'll be dancing Miss A Goodbye baby goodbye" Tiffany said: "15? Wow..The youngest of all the contestant that have audition before." Key then said "You may start now." She dance and dance..After finished her dance, she was told to go outside. Before she've been completely out, Sunny stood up and said: "Excuse me.." Haein turned back and looked at Sunny. "Good Job" Haein bow to Sunny and said thank you. Haein put a smile on her face and went back to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahh..Haein-ah! How could you be that TIMID? Nevermind..I'll help you.. ^^