Wearily We Go...

Blue Moon

 Kris had been supporting Luhan as they ventured away from the city. Kris was leading his dragon blindly through different areas of their planet. Kris had no idea where to go and with Luhan sleeping from over using his powers, Kris knew he had no way to contact the others at the moment.
Xuimin held on to the dragon from behind Kris scanning the areas for their friends as they soared in the sky.
“Kris, are you alright?” Xuimin asked as Kris also began to take on a weary look.
“I’m fine.” He brushed away his friends concern.
“We should rest.” Xuimin instantly suggested. “No one is around us for miles, we’ll have to turn around, there’s no way they’d be out this fair.” Xuimin concluding. “Let’s take a rest for a moment before back tracking.”
Kris could take a hint. He nodded, directing his dragon to head down towards the ground. They positioned themselves in an area, which was currently untouched by the odd disaster that was occurring on their planet.
When they reached the ground, Kris’ dragon left without a trace. It too needed to rest for a little.
They sat down after Kris laid Luhan on the ground to rest some more.
“What do you think is going on?” Xuimin asked.
Kris just shock his head not sure what to say. Things seemed very grave for them. Kris let out a heavy sigh. “Things would be a little easier if Luhan was wake.” He noted leaning backwards to rest his head on his arms.
Xuimin looked towards the sky, “I hope everyone else is alright. Hopefully Kai can get them some where safe, or maybe they’ll figure out a way to fix everything.”
Kris didn’t answer Xuimin, he realized Xuimin was being to hopefully. For now they just had to focus on staying a live and finding the others.

Lay’s resting time was up. He had been working nonstop for what felt like hours. Everyone was rushing around trying to get anything they could done and buy time for Kai to regain every ounce of energy he could before the really work began. Suho was also working nonstop; he was also worried the most. Tao still hadn’t shown up, neither had Chen, and he had no idea where Luhan and his group were. Suho couldn’t bear the thought if anything happened to his friends, but he understood he had to tend to the problem at hand. People were rushing around thinking of things to do to stop the destruction of their planet, however, Suho already had a feeling there was no way to stop it, he only need D.O. to confirm it.
Suho entered a tent where many injured were laying down. He scanned the rows of people before stopping. He didn’t see D.O. He went up to the head medical person at their camp.
“Where's D.O.?” He asked with urgency.
The doctor pointed to a different tent, “I wouldn’t enter there right now.” He advised before heading in a different direction to help with other people.
Suhi felt his heart pound as he rushed to the tent pulling back the curtains with great speed.
There stood several people with covered faces hovering over D.O.’s body.
“Wh-what’s going on?” Suhi was suddenly extremely worried as he tried to get closer to the body only to be pushed back by one of the nurses, her hands were bloody from work.
“Excuse you can’t come in here right now, sir, I’ll have to ask you to leave.”
“What’s going on?” Suho asked again.
“Sir, he’ll be fine, he just has to go under an intense surgery if he wants to save his lung, now will you please leave.” She pushed him away with more force.
Suho was annoyed and angry, which was unlike him. He needed to blow off some steam, but as very minute ticked by he could tell they had less and less time for survival, he couldn’t sit still much longer with so little answers.
“Lay!” He called to an exhausted Lay, “You’re coming with me.”
“What?” He was surprised by his leader’s sudden reactions.
“We’re running out of time. Chen, Tao, Luhan, Kris, and Xuimin haven’t shown up yet. Let’s go look for them.”
“But why me?” Lay looked at him as he just finished with a patient.
“Because if any of them are seriously hurt, we’re going to need them to heal them.”
Lay could take the hint. He understood that even under all this pressure, Suho was still more concerned about they’re friend. Lay let out a sigh. At least this would give him a brake from using his powers.

Suho left the camp with Lay and began their search for their friends. Suho was worried about his friends, but it was also helping him calm down and kill time. Back at camp, though everyone was rushing around, nothing was getting done. It felt like they were just running in circles. And with their possible doom on the horizon, they didn’t really have time to do that.
Nonetheless, Suho was looking for his friends, and waiting for D.O. to wake so they could get some answers.
Lay silently followed behind Suho as they went from place to place looking for someone, anyone that needed help or could know where their friends were.

Meanwhile, Chen was crawling over crumbed towers and buildings. He wasn’t able to make it out of the city in time, but somehow, he found a safe area for shelter. He was in a building with something similar to an underground bunker. Without it he knew he wouldn’t have been able to live.
After the tree had crashed on to earth, his next concern was suffocation. He had been underground for a long time, and his way out and been blocked by the cement of building and the crystals from the tree.
Using his ability, he sent sharp lightening bolts at the boulders, trying to break them. Some broke more easily than others, but the bigger ones he had to strike several times to make an impact on it.
After what felt like hours, and what truly might have taken hours, Chen was finally able to breath fresh air again. However, he was surrounded by a graveyard of buildings that was once his beautiful city. With a sigh, he began his hike out of the deserted city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking a while to update, I had just begun a new story with a very different style called Wanna Play A Game? I feel bad for spending so much time on it and not updating this. But I made this a long chapter, and I play on updating again, hopefully very soon. Maybe once more this weekend. Thank you so much to everyone who reads this! It really means a lot to me. Please comment on what you think about the story thus far! Thank you!