And We All Fall DOWN...

Blue Moon

 Outside the castle, Kris and Xuimin were trying their best to keep the transparent tree from falling on top of their beautiful city.
Kris called upon his dragon. It soared through the sky with Kris and Xuimin on its back. As the tree’s branches shattered, Kris commanded to dragon to disintegrate the debris before it destroyed the city. While the dragon was occupied, Kris took hold of Xuimin bringing him to the tree, where Xuimin proceeded to freeze the slowly braking branches, hopefully buying them and the city sometime to evacuate.
“Where's Luhan?” Kris finally spoke, getting concerned. He had seen any of the others yet. He began to wonder maybe Luhan couldn't reach anyone.
As if Luhan knew what Kris was thinking, Luhan showed up at the base of the tree, calling up to his teammates.
“I reached Kai!” He confirmed. Kris seemed to relax a little at the news but he knew their fight to save their planet was not over yet.
“Where are the others?” He called back to Luhan.
“Kai is getting them!” He returned, “He said he should be able to move us, or at least as many as he could, but he might be pushing it.”
“I understand.” Kris’ eyebrows scrunched over his eyes from the stress. Not much time was left, and the base of the tree was getting ready to give out. “Luhan!” He called again to the older boy. “Is everyone out of the city?”
Luhan didn’t answer right away. He stood perfectly still, holding his hands to his temple. He was silent. Kris watched over him anxiously. Now was not the time or a safe place to be doing that. Any extra movement would cause Luhan great trouble. But Kris put his trust in Luhan so he watched the boy and make sure that the area around him stayed perfectly clear. It wasn’t long till Luhan’s eyes opened and glowed an intense white. He took in a deep breath before closing his eyes again and collapsing on the ground.
“LUHAN!” Kris yelled at the still body. It slowly twitched bring up a hand as a sign he was safe.
Kris directed the dragon to pick up Luhan before get himself and Xuimin.
“Luhan!” He grabbed hold of his weak friend shaking him a little.
“It seems that there aren’t many people left in the city. I couldn’t get an accurate count but if they haven’t left now they won’t make it.” Luhan said gravely, frowning a little.
Kris patted his shoulder. “It’s ok we did our best let’s find the others.” He tried to comfort him. Kris already knew they wouldn’t be able to save everyone, but as long as the majority made it, he knew they still had a chance.
Kris patted his dragon directing it to lift up into the sky and out of the way of the city and the currently falling tree.
He took one look back at their home and frowned. There wasn’t anything he could do for his city now, but move on and find any survivors left, and then they had to find a place that was safe. However, by the looks of the area outside the city, the whole planet was being destroyed.
Kris frowned but continued on his way, supporting the weakened Luhan with his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter and a late update. I haven't had much time lately, but hopefully I'll be writing more soon. Maybe if I have time tonight I'll write another chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed, this is my first fanfic :D