Chapter 2

Find the running man balls!

 

                She ran up to him, giving him a big hug.  Minwoo hugged her back, kissing the top of her head.  Doojoon watched them silently.

                “I haven’t seen you in forever!”  Seungyeon exclaimed, releasing the hug to look up at him.  He grinned.

                “I know!  What has it been, since college?”

                Seungyeon nodded.  “It’s been three years…  Wow, we’re old.”

                Minwoo used his index finger to push her forehead.

                “Yah, I’m not old!”

                Seungyeon giggled, “Are too!  You’re even two years older than me!”  Minwoo pouted and then proceeded to put her in a headlock.  He started walking in circles, chuckling as Seungyeon tried to free her head from his grasp.

                “Oppa!  Let me go!” 

                He shook his head, flashing a mischievous smile to Doojoon.  Then realizing something, he stopped right in front of him.

                “I think we need to have introductions!”  He announced joyfully.

                “Oppa, shouldn’t you let me go so I can do them properly?”  Seungyeon asked from underneath his arm.  Minwoo paused, thinking.

                “Hmm… Nah, I’m good,” He gave her a noogie, making her squeal.  ” Doojoon, introduce yourself.”

                Doojoon crouched down, reaching face level with Seungyeon.  Meeting eyes again, they both laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

                “Hi, I’m Doojoon, Beast’s leader.  Nice to meet you!”

                “Nice to meet you too!  I’m Seungyeon.”  She moved her hand up for a handshake, which they awkwardly succeeding at doing.

                “It’s time to start!”  The PD called, bursting into the room.  He froze, noticing the unusual scene.  Slowly backing out, he left.

                Once the door closed, all three erupted into laughter.

 

 

                Faces a little red from all the laughing, the three guests entered the crowd of swarming people, trying to fit in.  Doojoon was wearing a black mask, Minwoo was wearing a black and white mask, and Seungyeon was wearing a silver mask with blue sparkles.  They had decided to break apart from each other, and then meet on the stairwell after ten minutes. 

                Seungyeon headed towards the elevator and then almost froze, meeting eyes with Kwangsoo, who was walking around in the crowd.  He tripped over his shoelace, plummeting towards the ground.  Joongki caught him, popping out of nowhere.  Smiling at the tall clumsy man, he briefly glanced over Seungyeon.  She acted normal and headed towards the elevator.  Paying no attention to her, he looked back at his friend.

                “Be careful, next time I won’t be able to catch you.”

                Kwangsoo smiled, bending over to tie his shoe.  “Thanks, buddy.”

                “No problem.”