Chapter 1

Find the running man balls!

                “Seungyeon!  Get up!”

                The girl on the bed no effort to move, groaning softly under the covers.  Her manager quickly shuffled into the room, throwing the covers off her.  She convulsed, the light hitting her eyes.

                “AHHHH! TOO BRIGHT!”  She shouted, burrowing into the covers. 

                “Seungyeon-ah!  You have running man filming today!  You need to get up!”  Her manager explained, trying to pull the covers off of the young actress.  They played tug of war, with Seungyeon eventually giving up.  She whined, sitting upright and rubbing her eyes.

                “Ok, I’m up!  What time is it at?”  She asked, yawning cutely. 

                “In an hour.  We need to go in twenty minutes so get ready quickly, I’ll be in the car.”  With that, he left, leaving a tired Seungyeon on the bed.  Blinking a couple time to make sure she was awake, she headed towards the bathroom.  Minutes later she came out looking happy and refreshed, wearing some shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.  Tying up her hair in a messy ponytail, she then slipped on some tennis shoes and ran towards the car outside.

                “Why didn’t you put on makeup!”  Her manager scolded as she hopped in.

                “Oppa, you know I hate makeup! ”  Seungyeon pointed out.  It was true, and it was also how she ended up getting famous.  Being the first actress that didn’t wear makeup often, she was praised for her flawless natural looks and self-confidence.  She became a role model for girls, as well as boys, throughout Korea.

                When she got there, she was immediately ordered to put on a large black cape.  It dragged on the floor, hiding her feminine figure, while covering her face with the hood.  Ushered into a large building, she looked up to see a performing arts theater with three floors.   A PD quickly explained the subject to her, while handing her a white dress with a silver mask.

                “Phantom of the Opera is the subject, so guys will wear capes, suits, and masks, and girls will wear dresses and masks.  There are two other guests here, so after you change, head into the lighting room next to the theater.”  He scurried off, busy overlooking the set.  She headed off to the restroom, excited to put on the dress.

                She came out, looking around for the lighting room.  An assistant PD ended up showing her the way, unable to stop staring at her.  As they reached the room, he tur

                “Thank you!”  She exclaimed, giving her famous winning smile.  He blushed deeply and nodded before running off to finish his work.

 

                Opening the door, she felt it hit a body inside the room.

                “Oow!”  A man’s voice complained.  A different, lower voice started to laugh at him.

                “I told you not to stand there!  Ahahahaha!” 

                Seungyeon quickly slipped in through the partially open door.  She apologetically bowed to the person behind the door.

                “Sorry!  I should have knocked first!”  Looking up, she met eyes with Beast ‘s leader, Doojoon. 

                “Err… it’s ok.”  He replied awkwardly.  The other man in the room swiftly got up, walking up to the two. 

                “That was a great first impression Seungyeon.  You too Doojoon.”

                Seungyeon turned to the other man, and then widened her eyes as she saw a familiar face.

                “Minwoo Oppa!”