Chapter 4

Find the running man balls!

                 He ran for it.

                “HA!  You’re from Beast aren’t you?!”  Jongkook shouted, running after him.

                Running straight down the aisle, Doojoon jumped up onto the stage.  Jongkook bounded up after him, tacking him from behind.  They fell to the ground with a loud thump, wrestling.  Jongkook reached out for the mask but Doojoon stopped him, gripping his wrist.  The phone he was holding clattered behind him, forgotten.  Rolling a couple times, Doojoon managed to slip himself out of Jongkook’s strong grasp, stumbling forwards before running towards the stairs to the audience.

                Jongkook was right behind him, reaching out for the body that was just fingertips away.

 

                *Present*

                Ji Hyo turned back, sprinting towards the stairs.

                “Hurry up Gary oppa!” 

                They flew down the stairs on the first floor, and quickly opened the door to the theater.

                “Oof!”

                The two people were thrown backwards as Doojoon fell on top of them.  Well, more on top of Ji Hyo.  She looked up into a pair of large dark eyes.

                “YAH!  GET OFF HER!”  Gary pushed Doojoon off, and Jongkook tackled him again, this time just reaching for the wristbands on either wrist.

                Doojoon twisted away, but not quickly enough, for Jongkook managed to swipe one of his wristbands.  Getting up onto his feet, he ran into the nearby hallway, hoping that nobody chased him.  As Doojoon ran away, Jongkook got up as well, only to trip on Gary and fall flat on his face.  The cameraman laughed silently, taking a close up of Jongkook’s face plastered to the ground.

                “Omo, Jongkook oppa, are you ok?”  Ji Hyo said, poking him.

                Jongkook made no effort to move, twitching.

                “My nose hurts.”

 

Hehe, sorry Sparta-lovers, I needed to handicap him.  If I didn't, the game would end pretty fast. ^^ 

Don't worry though!, he can still play. 

Kind of. ^^