Chapter 7

Find the running man balls!

 

                Doojoon swooped over and picked Seungyeon up, running for the stairs.  “Hyung!” he shouted out, “Place we were originally going to meet!”

                Nodding, Minwoo, made his 7th circle around the hallway before exiting down a staircase on his left.  All the running man members paused as their guests disappeared from view, trying to assess what happened.  Noticing the absence of their large dark pursuer, Sukjin and Jaesuk promptly came to a stop.

                “Where’d he go?”  Jaesuk asked, searching around him.  Sukjin shrugged, heading over the Gary and Haha.

                “Hey, what happened here?”

                “Dang it.”  Gary said, kicking the strewn-about flowers with his foot.  He pouted on the floor, his arms crossed and legs lazily sprawled out.  Haha sat a couple feet away in hysterics, clutching his stomach.

                “Puhahahaha! Gary hyung got kicked in the balls, and then, and then,”  He gasped for air before a wristband hit him in the face. 

                “Shut it.”  Gary grumbled, picking himself up.  He explained what happened to his hyungs.

 

                “Hmph.”

                Jongkook held an ice pack to his nose, annoyed at his situation.  The staff had temporarily placed him out of the game after he smashed his nose.  Excitement bubbled inside him, ready to jump back into the game.  Five minutes ago, Jaesuk had spoke to him over the walkie-talkie, telling him that one of the guests was Doojoon from Beast.  Unfortunately, the staff purposely placed him in the middle of crowd of cameramen, making it impossible for him to escape.  He unhappily acted like an obedient kindergartener, sitting on the ground with his legs criss-crossed while he formulated a plan. 

 

                Joong ki calmly walked on the fourth floor, scanning for possible guests.  All the members had been alerted by Gary about Doojoon and the descriptions of the other two guests.  But he was only searching for one person.  That girl with the silver mask.

                He had only met her once, but for some reason, he felt a need to see her again.  A need to hear her chiming laughter, to see her eyes smile at something funny, to be near that friend-like, playful presence that he found himself strangely attracted to.  He… liked her?

                Whoa, whoa, whoa, what am I thinking?  He shook his head, trying to rid his mind of the notion.  Almost automatically, his heartbeat became more pronounced, as if fighting back against his thoughts.

                Inner Joongki argument:

                Heart: I think its love at first sight!  *giggles girlishly*

                Mind: *scoffs* That’s ridiculous.  We only met her for five minutes.

                Heart: That’s what love at first sight is, you dummy.  Joongki, you need to find her quick.

                Mind: No you don’t.  You don’t like her, you just think she’s pretty.

                Heart: No, Joongki wants to be near that friend-like presence.  He wasn’t even focused on her looks.  *sings*  ~You love her~

                Mind:  Joongki, you don’t love her, or like her for that matter.  Remember?  We already decided that love at first sight is just a myth.

                Heart:  *thumps quickly* Look!  He’s getting nervous because he’s thinking of her.

                Mind:  *sighs* I would face-palm if I could.  You’re doing that on purpose!

                Heart:  Ha, but I don’t control myself, you do Mr. Brainy Brain.

                Mind: *pauses* *thinks**pauses again* OH MY GOD!  IT’S LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! 

                Heart:  *off in wonderland*  ~You love her, you love her…~

                Joongki’s eyes widened.

 

to all the subscribers!!

sorry for the super super super late update

i was at a loss at what to write next :(

thanks for subscribing though! <3