Chapter 3

Find the running man balls!

                Jaesuk and Sukjin were on the third floor.

                “Wait!”  Sukjin stopped Jaesuk.  He pointed out a short figure amongst the crowd.  She was wearing a midnight blue strapless dress that stopped right before her knees.  They headed towards her, and she began shuffling quickly in her heels, trying to run away.

                “Hold on! Can we see your face?”  Sukjin cornered her, and he slowly lifted the mask to reveal a cute looking girl.  “Oh, you’re really pretty.”  Sukjin complimented, blushing a little.  Jaesuk rolled his eyes and grabbed the guy’s collar.

                “What is this, the fourteenth time?  We gotta go!  You’re just gonna pick out all the pretty girls!”

                “Hold on!  What about her?”  Sukjin pointed to the pretty looking Seungyeon that was walking away from them.  Jaesuk laughed, pulling him along.

                “No, not her, c’mon!”  He turned to the camera, pointing jokingly at the man behind him.  “Why is he part of the cast again?” 

 

                On the second floor, was Gary, and Ji Hyo.  They headed inside the theater, slowly walking down the long aisle of the balcony. 

                “GET HIM!”  Someone shouted.  The two of them jumped, and looked around frantically, trying to locate the person’s voice.

                “There!”  Ji Hyo pointed out, running down to the railing.  Gary joined her, staring down at the first floor of the theater.

                Running amidst the rows of maroon chairs, was Jongkook.

                Who was chasing Doojoon.

 

                *20 minutes before*

 

                Jongkook saw someone from the corner of his eye. 

                It was Doojoon, who was suspiciously searching for a running man ball somewhere in aisles of the theater chairs.  Jongkook walked towards him, until Haha’s voice crackled on walkie-talkie.

                “You guys!  I think someone from BEAST is here!  I just overheard some people whispering about them!”

                Doojoon turned into a block of ice, unable to get his body to move.  Jongkook failed to notice and turned around, starting to jog up the aisle.

                “What?  Beast?”  Jongkook replied, keeping the walkie-talkie close to his mouth.  Doojoon the ice cube, melted, letting off a sigh of relief as he saw Jongkook open the door.

                ‘Oh, beautiful my girl, oh oh girl, oh oh girl, shigan-i jinado, nuguboda naega deo deo deo, neoreul akkyeojulge  my girl, modu da julge neo!’             

                His phone just had to ring at that moment.

            Jongkook spun around, locking eyes with Doojoon.

                “You…”

                Doojoon started backing away slowly, gripping his phone.

                Aw