Chapter 6

Find the running man balls!

                Joongki talked into his walkie-talkie while running towards the stairs.

                “There are two guys and a girl.  One of the guys is Doojoon, and the other one’s name starts with Min.  I have no idea about the girl.  Two are heading for the second floor.”

                “Got it!”  Jaesuk’s voice replied scratchily.

 

                Jaesuk and Sukjin waited at the two elevators on the second floor, one person at the north end, and the other at the south end.  Watching carefully for the elevators to come up, they saw a man and a women coming up at Sukjin’s entrance.   Jaesuk started running, shouting into his walkie talkie on the way.

                “They’re here!  On the second floor!”

                Seungyeon and Minwoo saw them as well, panicking at what to do. 

                “What do we do?”  Seungyeon asked Minwoo.  He looked over and shrugged.

                “Bulldoze.”

                Seungyeon stared at him. 

                The elevator doors opened and before she could do anything,  Minwoo ran full force at Jaesuk and Sukjin.  Jaesuk stopped midway, and started to backpedal.  Sukjin followed him, confused at what they were doing. 

                “What are we doing, Jaesuk?”  He said, starting to run away from Minwoo, who was chasing them.

                “He looks really scary!”  Jaesuk shrieked, speeding down the hallway.  Sukjin followed him, peeking behind him to see a tall muscular man trailing them.  The cameraman ran behind Minwoo, sending a quick message to the PD.

 

                Look at camera screen four.  Dumb and Dumber. Keke.

                The PD turned to the screen on the end to show the live-stream of what was happening.  He recognized Minwoo, and then realized he was chasing Jaesuk and Sukjin down the hall of the second floor.  Bursting into laughter, he called the other staff into watch.

 

                Doojoon, after waiting in an empty staircase for 10 minutes, decided to start searching for running man balls on the second floor.  After walking up a flight up steps, he cautiously opened the door to check if anyone from the opposing team was near.

                And found Sukjin and Jaesuk running straight towards him.  Panicking, he was about to head back down the stairs until they turned and sped past him.  He walked out into the hallway as a familiar black figure flew past him.

                “Minwoo hyung?”  He stood in place, watching his hyung chase Sukjin and Jaesuk in circles.  A girl he recognized as Seungyeon started to calmly walk towards him, and pointed a finger towards the stairwell entrance.  He didn’t see the sign and started to walk towards her.

                “What is-“  He started to ask.  She walked past him and whispered.

                “Haha is following me, go to the stairs. “

                Doojoon shook his head, and walked next to her calmly.  Haha stalked them for a while, talking to the camera that was following him.  Then walking up to the two,  Doojoon and Seungyeon stared at the ground.

                “Can I take off your mask?”  Haha asked, motioning to Seungyeon.  She backed away, not saying a word.  Haha stepped towards her with a hand out reaching for her face.  Doojoon stepped in front of her, his head still down.

                “Yo-“

                “DOOJOON –AH!  HYUNG SEES YOU!”  A voice shouted down at them from the third floor balcony.

                The three of them looked up to see Gary staring at them and Doojoon nudged Seungyeon to slip away.

                “YOU TOO YOUNG LADY!   DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING!”

                Seungyeon started to shuffle to the side, slowly slipping off her heels.  Haha grabbed Doojoon’s wrist and pulled the sleeve up to see a bare wrist. 

                “Huh?”  He mumbled, “You’re not a guest…”  He turned upwards to talk to Gary, who already disappeared from the balcony.  Seungyeon took the chance and started to sprint down the hallway.  Haha shouted at her, but Doojoon held him down in a headlock against the wall.

                She was almost at the stairwell door when it opened, to reveal Gary.  Their eyes met, and Seungyeon quickly turned back around to run where she came from.  Gary chased her, quickly catching up.  She felt a hand grab her wrist and she pulled away, stumbling and knocking over a table that held a vase of flowers.  A gold ball rolled out from amongst the petals and stems.  She dived for it, and heard the sound of Gary tripping over the table.  He landed on her and wrestled to take off her wristbands.  The running man ball fell from her hands, and bounced back on the ground, rolling to a stop a few feet away.  She fought back, kicking against him.  Gary had already stripped her of one wrist band, and was working on the other.

                “Sorry, Gary oppa.”  Seungyeon said.  Gary stopped in confusion, still holding her wrist.

                “Why are you sorry?”  His eyes widened as she looked down for a second.  He tried to roll off her, but it was too late.  Her knee made solid contact to his ‘area’, and he crumpled next to her.  Seungyeon crawled forwards, grabbing the running man ball.  Clicking it open, she heard Gary crawl up next to her.  His hand grabbed her last wristband and pulled, just as she took out the inner ball, reading out the name in surprised relief.  The announcer rang the bell and spoke, the voice echoing in the hall.

                 “Gary, out!”

 

Srry it took a long time to update!!!~

Jaesuk is the Dumb in the original Dumb and Dumber, and Daesung is the dumber!!!  I love family outing season 1, who's with me?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWhpPK3e6k&feature=related