Chapter nine

Exo Lost In Europe

Luhan awoke with a start, it was dark outside and he was half and sharing a bed with the one and only Oh Sehun, Luhan screamed a high pitch scream.

Sehun groaned at the noise “Hyung, shut up!”

“Will you explain why I am half and sharing a bed with you!” Luhan hissed back

“Why your shirtless Pfft don’t ask me I didn’t go there you did that yourself, and there’s only one bed at the hotel so calm your ”

Luhan couldn’t explain why in some sick twisted way, he wanted it to be Sehun who removed his shirt.

That would make you a e

Not if he wanted it to, he’s practically an adult…Nope he is an adult so it’s not illegal! Yay!

Shut up brain!

“Oh… Well I can’t go back to sleep Sehunnie, what time is it?”

“Six in the morning, fine, what do you want to do at this early hour”

“Morning stroll? Where are we again? Milan?”

“Yeah, after we lost Chen… And Xiumin”

 “Well I’m going to have a shower and then we’ll go out okay?”

“Yeah, whatever, I’m going to sleep for five more minutes”

Sehun then got a pillow to the face

Such a mean hyung, honestly

----

After Luhan had showered and dragged a difficult Sehun out of bed, it was around seven in the morning the sun was beginning to rise. Sehun yawned as they walked along the river, laughing whenever Luhan would squeal in delight at the beautiful old buildings they walked by they spent two hours just wandering round the city when Sehun’s stomach started to rumble.

“Hyung, I’m hungry!”

“Hmm? Okay then let’s go get you some breakfast”

The pair reached this tiny café along the waterfront, peaceful and quiet it was a nice change to not have screaming girls everywhere, following your every move and pairing you with your best friend.

Well the last point Sehun didn’t mind.

“OH MY GOSH! SEHUN! They have ice cream sandwiches!! I have to get one!”

Sehun almost facepalmed when Luhan tried to order a taro flavoured filling.

“Hyung, this is Italy… They don’t make taro flavoured things like back home”

So Luhan chose hazelnut, Sehun although believing it was weird to eat ice cream so early in the morning decided to join his hyung and got a chocolate ice cream sandwich,

What neither of them were expecting was that the sandwich was actually made of bread, not sliced bread exactly, it was like a sweet bread or a hard croissant.

“Um what is this?” Sehun asked in English, it was about the only phrase he knew, he pointed to the bread on his plate.

“Brioche” The waiter answered kindly before going on to the next table. He turned to watch Luhan scooping the ice cream into his bread, Sehun followed to suit.

It was pretty much heaven for the taste buds in Sehun’s opinion, a weird combination but they went so well together, kind of like Minseok and Jongdae, Sehun mused as he took a careful bite as to not squirt ice cream everywhere. He glanced outside and saw a family walking along the waterfront Sehun had a strange sadness overcome him.

He wouldn’t get the chance to have a proper family, none of them would, sometimes Sehun wonders what it would have been like if they didn’t debut, but were still friends they’d all grow up have children, but that was almost impossible now, he didn’t really even know his uality anymore I mean before he joined SM he was completely straight, now after being with Luhan.

He wasn’t so sure of that anymore.

----

It was midday and the two had decided to rent some bikes, they rode all across the city, they even had a chance to buy gifts and some Gucci for Tao, they had been to five different gelato cafes and walked along the canals.

They had decided to visit the La Scala opera house after hearing about a show that was on at six, Sehun didn’t really like opera all that much but hey, they were in Italy and Luhan wanted to go so of course Sehun wouldn’t object the opera on tonight was La Boheme around the time of the French revolution, although Luhan said that Les Miserables was the best ever, he went with Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun when they were in New York at Broadway in their trainee days, Sehun and the rest didn’t really want to go, although Sehun kind of regretted it after Luhan came back sobbing over it’s amazing-ness he figured it must have been good.

Also Sehun wanted to be there to dry the poor boys tears.

Unfortunately for Sehun, La Boheme was not for him, within the first five minutes the dancers head was drooping, Luhan tried to nudge him awake to no avail in the end he just sighed and enjoyed the show on his own.

Definitely not as good as Les Miserables, but on the contrary still pretty good. Luhan still couldn’t really understand it as one it was in Italian and two it was sung so high Luhan would have found it difficult to understand anyway.

Then Luhan remembered, Les Miserables is not an opera

You can’t compare them really

It was eight when the opera finished, Luhan clapped and jolted Sehun awake so he could clap too.

“So Sehunnie, wasn’t that amazing right? You were watching weren’t you?” Luhan said in a sarcastic tone as they walked out of the building

“Shut up hyung! Opera isn’t my thing!”

“Well I thought it was going to be similar to Les Mis, and then I realised it wasn’t an opera but anyway I thought it was great singing anyway”

“Like I said opera, not my style”

“Keep an open mind Sehun Ah, anyway… I just remembered we should probably get some dinner before we go back, I’m starving”

“After all that ice cream you ate?”

“A growing boy has to eat!”

“You’re hardly a boy hyung”

“WHAT? ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD?”

“You’re twenty two”

“That is the spitting image of boy”

“You’re twenty two, you look like a five year old though” Sehun snickered

“Oh you…” Luhan chided “Anyway I’m just going to ignore your rude comments, did you bring a camera? That opera house is so pretty”

“Yeah it’s in my bag, you can get it out”

Luhan moved behind Sehun, fiddling with his backpack to get the camera out, Sehun could feel the older’s breath lightly hit his skin, it gave him the chills and the butterflies at the same time

What is this feeling?

“Got it!” Luhan whooped as he took out the camera he paused while he stared at the camera in shock “Pink…?”

“Shut up okay… I had to borrow Sungmin Sunbae’s camera because mine broke and I asked him if I could take it to London with me so there it’s not mine!”

“Excuses, excuses”

“It’s not mine! You can call Sungmin if you want!”

“We don’t have a phone genius, if we did we wouldn’t be here! I’m so sending these to Chen when we have the time to go to an internet café, but really I’m not rushed, we’re lost anyway Chen and Xiumin won’t be of any help… Where were they going again?”

“I dunno, Greece or something”

“Yeah, well they probably won’t even bother checking their emails”

“This is all really great hyung, but please, take your pictures and let’s get out of here, I’m starving”

“You sound like Chen, but okay”

Ten minutes later…

“HURRY UP, YOU’VE TAKEN MORE THAN ENOUGH PICTURES!”

“Yeah but I haven’t taken one from this angle yet!”

Sehun groaned

This was going to be a long night, I should’ve just said I didn’t have a camera

A/N

HUNHAN CHAPTER!!!!! ^^

Tehehehehe next chapter will probably be Taoris and Baekyeol reaching their destinations!

Oh with the Les Miserable analogy…

I SAW MY ‘TOWNS’ THEATRE VERSION OF IT.

One word

AMAZING

I have a new respect for musicals, it was truly the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen and now I’m obsessed! -.-

After my kpop feels…

And one direction…

No really I love it so much and NOW THERES A MOVIE COMING OUT IN DECEMBER

Cannot wait ^^

Anyway enjoy the chapter sorry it’s just Hunhan in this -. -