Getting lost -.-

Exo Lost In Europe

I just want to thank Shiro_no_kuro15 she really helped me change the plot and stuff, I think I will go over and edit the other chapters and stuff… It’s not that great at the moment but please bear with me guys! I will turn this around!

*determined face*

OMG I HAVE SO DONE MY RESEARCH FOR THIS FIC… Maybe I’ve changed the rules slightly just so it can go with the plot but you know… That’s me for you.. Anyway so about the train passport thing they don’t need them if their traveling to countries in the Schengen Agreement or the European union you don’t need a passport… At least I hope that’s what it says >< mian if I am mistaken!

Luhan stumbled round the bar confused, Sehun had got him drunk, very drunk he had no idea where he was anymore, stupid Sehun and his rtd’s. Luhan finally caught up with Sehun who was equally if not more drunk dancing clumsily against some girls who were far too old for him in Luhan’s eyes as the older boy curled his lips up in disgust. He made a beeline for EXO K’s resident maknae.

“Sehun, let’s go” Luhan tugged firmly at Sehun’s shirt.

“What? Why?” Sehun grumbled still dancing to the music.

“Because I said so now let’s just go!” Luhan tugged at the maknae’s shirt once again but this time more firmly causing the younger to lose his balance.

“Hyung I’m coming calm the down”

Luhan just rolled his eyes but failed since he was drunk and really had no clue on what he was doing. The pair walked towards the exit of the club when Suho jumped out of nowhere scaring them both.

“AH HYUNG WHAT THE ’RE YOU DOING” Sehun slapped his leaders back sloppily.

“Where are you going! Don’t leave! You’ll get lost! We’ll all get lost!” Suho panicked, obviously the only sober one left in band.

“Thuho, don’t worry kay? We’ll find you tomorrow! Ta ta hyung!”

“No Sehun don’t you dare walk away from me! Listen to me you stupid maknae! Argh!” Suho cussed as the two boys fled the scene drunk as anything and in Paris without a cell phone.

“Oh god, Chen, Chen! JONGDAE!” Suho yelled at the EXO M vocalist he looked a bit pissed but nothing too serious thank god if he was as trashed as Sehun… Things would not be good.

“OW HYUNG YOU’RE TALKING REALLY LOUDLY IT’S HURTING MY EARS” Chen screamed over the pounding music.

“Jongdae you are the one who is hurting my ears thank you very much, and now to the point I lost ing Sehun and Luhan, Sehun is such an idiot what was he thinking getting Luhan drunk those two together and pissed is just a stupid idea and now I’ve lost them in Paris, ing Paris. Jongdae what do I do?” Joonmyun looked at Chen with hopeful eyes as the younger stared at him but his face twisted into one of disappointment when Chen just shrugged.

“It’s Jongin’s fault altogether, I’m drunk and I’m hungry, I need food” Chen pushed past the EXO K leader and made a move to find Xiumin in all this mess.

Suho sighed, being the appa was hard sometimes, no one listened to him anyway he was ashamed that he couldn’t control his own group let alone EXO altogether.

----

Chen shoved through the crowds in a haste he was starved and as far as he knew dance clubs did not have food, unless you count tiny bowls of expensive like caviar the poor boy was beginning to hyperventilate he needed food and he didn’t want to go alone and well Baozi was always up for a feed.

“Minseok!” Jongdae cried drunkenly stumbling around beer in hand, Jongdae heard no reply.

“Minseok!” The EXO M vocalist was beginning to the room with his eyes in hope of finding his chubby cheeked friend, only his eyes weren’t in good shape in that moment.

“BAOZI!” Chen finally screamed giving up and collapsing on the sofa to die in hunger.

“What do you want Jongdae Ah”

Okay so maybe Suho wasn’t the only sober one after all.

“OMG HYUNG! I’m so glad you’re here! I’m so hungry!”

“Jongdae, why the hell did you need to tell me that, you’re drunk are you sure you weren’t thinking of eating me?” Xiumin asked seriously squinting his eyes under the flashing club lights.

“Hyung no offence but you’d taste disgusting, no I want real food before I die now let’s go already!” Chen got up and latched onto Xiumin and dragging him towards the exit ignoring the older’s blatant protest.

“Jongdae what the ? Are you crazy! Everyone else is here and we have no cell phones! No one does! How the hell will we meet up with the others again!?”

“Look Hyung we’ll just come back here before the club closes okay? They’ll probably be here till then anyway judging by the way Jongin’s those French girls, poor souls”

Eventually Minseok agreed and followed his dongsaeng in the pursuit of food.

Anyway, how long could it take to find some food anyway? Hopefully it will sober Jongdae up a bit. Minseok thought.

----

Kyungsoo sighed, he was standing next to Suho as the two addressed the situation, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were long gone no one knew where they were, Suho was now more worried than ever, he couldn’t find Lay, Luhan and Sehun had run off drunk as anything and now Minseok and Chen were missing the poor leader was almost in tears Kyungsoo awkwardly patted his back and comforted him in the loud atmosphere.

Until Jongin came along.

“Hyung come with me! I wanna go somewhere!” Jongin slurred wrapping his arm around Kyungsoo’s waste the older looked at the younger in disgust.

“Jongin! Get off me! You reek! And you’re all sweaty!”

“Stop being a girl and come with me!” Jongin’s eyes looked dilated and he smelled suspicious.

“Kim Jongin… Why do you smell like !?” Suho cried hands in his head, this day had been terrible how the hell does all of this happen to someone in a day?

Jongin laughed

“Heh well I may of met some pretty French girls who dragged me into the bathroom an-“

“YOU ARE SHAMEFUL TO OUR BANDS NAME, HOW DARE YOU OH MY GOD MANAGER HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL ME, ABSOLUTELY KILL ME!”

“Yeah, yeah whatever gramps, Kyungsoo Hyung! Please I need to go bathroom and I don’t want to get please come!”

Suho looked at Kyungsoo with pleading eyes that obviously read don’t go, don’t go.

“Suho Hyung, I’ll be back before you know it okay? Were just going to the loo”

“Please don’t leave me here Kyungsoo Ah! Then Yixing Ah will be the only person left here! I started with ten children and Kris and now I have one, ONE!”

“Shut up drama queen we’ll be back before you know it the toilets are just round the block” Jongin waved off Suho’s pleads, Kyungsoo just patted the leaders head sympathetically.

“Hyung I cannot let Jongin go alo- hey Jongin why don’t you just go to the toilets here?” Kyungsoo asked his eyes turning into slits with suspicion.

“Hyung I cannot get okay? I may be high but that does not make me an eligible victim and this place looks like it’s full of rapists” Jongin folded his arms across his head and nodded firmly

Kyungsoo sighed.

“Okay, okay just whatever I’ll go with you if these toilets bother you so much, Suho Hyung I promise” And with that Kyungsoo followed his dongsaeng out of sight.

Ten down one to go.

Suho sighed sadly, why did he have no control over his band, why did SM even make him a leader?

----

“Um Kris where are we?” Chanyeol felt dizzy, some nice French guys they met a while ago on the way to the club had given cookies to the four, safe to say they never made it to the club.

“Kris Hyung, I feel funny” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out walking in circles.

“Yeah me too actually… What’s happening?” Kris asked, mostly to himself he felt really dizzy, he could hardly see straight he was stumbling along the street, he had even had a sip of alcohol yet.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris were lost, they didn’t know the whereabouts of the other members, heck they barely had a clue where they were themselves.

“Ge, I think we should take the train back to London” Tao said, the poor panda was horribly tired and dizzy he couldn’t even think straight without hallucinating.

“That’s a smart idea, let’s go” Kris had obviously forgotten that the last train London-Paris for the day had already passed, they were on it.

“Duizhang, where the is the train station” Chanyeol sat down, never take food from strangers.

“I dunno, it wasn’t th- HEY! I can see it!” Kris ran towards a building that looked familiar although his eyes weren’t that fab at the moment he could still work out it was the very same place they’d been that afternoon, except there was only four of them.

“Excuse me m-miss, can we please get four tickets to London?” Kris stuttered out the words and smiled greasily at the receptionist she looked at the clock longingly before turning to Kris with an un amused look on her face, okay so maybe he had gotten a bit sweaty, duizhang had no idea why though.

“Sir, Paris to London left at four this afternoon right are you sure you’re wanting to go to London?”

“What else do you have?” Kris deliberated he just wanted to sit down and sleep his sickness off

“Toulouse?” The receptionist waved her hand vaguely.

“That will do” Kris got out his wallet and gave her his credit card, she passed the machine to him so he could type in his pin.

Oh , he forgot his own pin.

“Uhm I changed my mind, I want to pay in cash” Kris went bright red banging his head against the desk, he felt half dead.

“Okay… That’s 200 dollars then..”

Kris quickly turned around.

“Do you guys have any cash?” Kris pleaded while the others groaned and grabbed their wallets out.

“Dude I only have a fifty” Baekhyun slapped the money into Kris’s waiting hands

“I only need seventy”, hurry up guys I want to sleep”

“Here” Tao handed him the rest

“Here are your tickets your train leaves in five minutes platform six”

“Thank you so much” Kris managed a smile despite his deteriorating condition.

They walked to the platform.

“Do any of you guys feel… Drunk?” Tao asked giggling

“I feel like , does that count?” Kris grumbled rubbing his head wishing for his headache to go away

“Baekhyun did I ever tell you your name sounds like bacon” Chanyeol slurred his speech becoming impaired.

“Not that reme- ,HEY! IT DOES NOT”

“Train six to Toulouse boarding now” The loud overhead voice projected Kris covered his ears and Tao clapped like a baby.

Finally some sleep. Kris thought as he entered a train for the second time today.

----

Chen had led Xiumin to some dodgy diner in an ally way, Chen said he could do better but circumstances were bad. Xiumin was poking at his pancake uninterested when Luhan and Sehun walked in. Xiumin’s eyes lit up wide.

“Oh my god. Guys I found you! Suho is worried sick!” Xiumin wondered how much of EXO was still actually at the club.

“More like we found you” Sehun giggled and made hand gestures accidentally hitting Luhan in the face who started laughing hysterically, wow Luhan must be really drunk because normally he would have been crying had Sehun done that any other time.

Xiumin turned to Chen who was now with a full stomach and well on the way to being sober, he hadn’t even drunk that much in the first place, it didn’t take a lot to make Chen drunk, actually it didn’t take much for the whole of EXO to get drunk, apart from Kris, that guy could hold his alcohol well.

“Jongdae are you done eating?”

“Yeah, thank you so much Hyung I thought I was going to die in there, hey Sehun, Luhan”

The two just laughed and waved smiling, it looked really creepy from Jongdae’s point of view.

“So where are you two headed” Minseok gestured his arms to the two immature boys.

“The train station, Suho Hyung has gone back to London, were going to meet him there” Luhan laughed nudging Sehun who just nodded and went along with it.

“Wait weren’t we on the last train to Paris from London? Doesn’t that mea-“ Chen started talking but was cut off

“No that was only London to Paris not Paris to London” Sehun interrupted

“Oh… Okay then do you mind if we go back with you?” Minseok asked looking at Sehun

“YES HYUNG! BUT CAN YOU TELL USTH WHERE THE TRAIN THATION IS?” Oh jeez even his lisp had come back due to all that alcohol Xiumin cringed at the smell of vodka on Sehun’s breath.

“Sure I remember”

At the train station.

“Okay Mintheok and Jongdae Oppa just wait here arasso? Me and Luhannie will get the tickets”

Before the duo could even formulate a reply Sehun had rushed off into the crowd. Xiumin looked at Chen his eyes were lined with red and his cheeks were flushed.

“Jongdae Ah, are you alright?” Xiumin asked tentatively raising a hand to his dongsaeng’s forehead.

“I think so, but I’m totally put off alcohol now” Chen stuck out a tongue “It wasn’t smart of me to be so careless in a foreign country, let’s just hope no one recognized us”

“I doubt it; even the people in London didn’t even really know us”

“I hope you’re right”

They stood in silence for the remainder of the time Chen had almost fallen asleep when the Hunhan duo had shown up again.

“COME ON THE TRAINS LEAVING, LIKE NOW!” Luhan ran up to the two tickets in hand. Xiumin quickly shook Chen awake before grabbing his only luggage, a rucksack.

Sehun pushed them into the train before sighing and sitting down, the high of the alcohol was starting to wear off and he was getting drowsy.

Xiumin looked down at the ticket as he settled into the carriage he did a double take when the destination read Milano.

Oh my god, Sehun got the wrong train tickets, why the hell did I trust a drunk guy to get our tickets.  

A/N

Truth is hunhan just made that whole thing about Suho going to London up… Because their drunk… They won’t remember in the morning! TEHHEEE part two will be up soon!

Sorry for this it must be so disappointing -.-

<3