Chapter sixteen... I think.

Exo Lost In Europe

"... So... What do you want to do...?"

Kyungsoo looked up from his food and raised a quizzical eyebrow at a smirking Kai. He and the younger were seated in a 'Macdonald's' outlet, and he was perfectly happy eating fries and a packet of chicken nuggets without the bloody idiot in front of him disturbing him.
 
"You aren't still stoned are you?"
 
"WHY DO YOU NOT TRUST ME?! I TOLD YOU I GOT OVER THAT WHEN WE ATE FOOD!!!"
 
"... Yeah, still not convinced..."
 
"Kyungie hyung!~ You're so mean!!!"
 
"And you're so stupid."
 
"CAN'T YOU GO A MINUTE WITHOUT INSULTING ME?!"
 
"Nope."
 
"I love you too."
 
"I never said that."
 
"WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?!"
 
"... Hm, I don't know, maybe because the fact that we're lost in Amsterdam!!!" Kyungsoo said sarcastically. "And I'm stuck with the stupid idiot who's managed to get stoned twice and us lost in ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE NO ONE KNOWS US OR CAN UNDERSTAND US!!!!"
 
"... Jeez..." Kai raised his hands in surrender. 
 
"ING HOLLAND JONGIN. HOLLAND."
 
"...PMS much..."
 
"I AM NOT A GIRL!"
 
"... That's nice." Kai grinned, pulling him from his seat and out the door. "Let's blow this joint! Where do you wanna go?"
 
"DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME?!"
 
"I'm sorry, what?"
 
"Idiot."
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
"What's there to do in ing Holland?"
 
"Do Kyungsoo what the hell man, I'm meant to be the bad guy!"
 
"I don't care! It's you're bloody fault anyways!"
 
"I didn't do anything!" 
 
"Hm... Let's see, you got EXO on the wrong train to Paris, had to go piss and got us lost in Holland and managed to get stoned. Twice, ing twice Kim Jongin."
 
"... I like the happy, polite, un-bad Kyungsoo better..."
 
"You're the one who made him disappear."
 
"WHAT DID I DO?!"
 
"DIDN'T I EXPLAIN THIS!"
 
"... Oh yeah."
 
"Ugh, let's just work on getting the rental car, I need to drive!"
 
"... Anything else...?"
 
"MORE COFFEE." Kyungsoo announced walking off in a random direction without Kai.
 
"... Ouch, coffee over me..." Jongin sighed catching up to the older.
 
They soon found a cafe, Kyungsoo stormed in like he owned the place, probably scarin the out of everyone there (You would be too if you came face to face with an angry, coffee-deprived Kyungsoo, and believe Jongin, a coffee-deprived Kyungsoo is not a happy Kyungsoo). Jongin blinked as Kyungsoo ordered with a polite, yet cold voice. 
 
"Do you want anything?"
 
"A happy Kyungsoo."
 
"I'm being serious."
 
"So am I."
 
"JUST ORDER."
 
"OKAY OKAY!" Jongin walked up to the counter, hands held up in surrender, he spoke English with an accented voice. "I'll have a espresso and a chocolate biscuit thing.."
 
They sat at a small table as they waited for their order, Kyungsoo glaring out the window (and at anyone who dared look at him) while Jongin tried to devise a plan to get the normal, polite, happy Kyungsoo back. Their order was soon called and Kyungsoo pushed him towards the counter to collect it.
 
"You're paying." He called after the younger.
 
"WHAT?!"
 
"Jongin, I have a really bad headache and can't be bothered dealing with your petty needs right know, so go pester someone else about it."
 
"There is no one else."
 
"I hate you Kim Jongin."
 
"I love you too hyung!~"
 
"Keep telling yourself that."
 
"HEY!"
 
"You brought on yourself!"
 
"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"
 
"EVERYTHING."
 
-----
 
After sending their email to Suho and Lay, Chen and Xiumin exited the cafe and wandered the streets aimlessly.
 
"What's there to do in Greece?!" Chen whined, throwing his arms up. "I mean seriously!!! There's like nothing here! And we have to stay here for eight days!!!! EIGHT DAYS!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW BORED I WILL BE WITHOUT ANYTHING TO DO OR ANYONE APART FROM YOU TO TROLL?!?! SERIOUSLY I HAVE A TITLE TO LIVE UP TO!!!"
 
"... Chen, please be quiet, people are staring."
 
"... I DON'T CARE..."
 
"Are you hungry?"
 
"AW~ HELL YEAH!!!"
 
"I knew it, now shut up and let's get something to eat."
 
"Minmin, is there any particular reason you're acting really weird today?" Chen asked, bringing the older's face up to his with curiosity, brushing their noses. "Are you sick?"
 
Xiumin was utterly stunned, his eyes widened to the size of saucers and and his cheeks flushed a pretty pink, he just hoped that because their faces were so close together, Chen wouldn't see. It took him a few seconds for him to react, but when he did, he spluttered, and forcibly pushed the taller away.
 
"I'M FINE CHEN!" Xiumin stuttered, looking away. "I mean, I'm fine."
 
"... Your face is red..." Chen frowned, placing a hand on his forehead. "Are you sure?"
 
"It's probably just sunburn." Xiumin lied.
 
That was actually partially true. The Greek sun was very hot, and he'd gotten sunburnt here once.
 
"Whatever you say Minmin."
 
"Let's just go get food." Xiumin sighed exasperatedly. 
 
"YAY FOOD!"
 
Chen trailed along after the older as he found them a quiet little cafe. Minseok buying them both coffee and some sweet treats. Eating small pastry things, Chen observed that Minseok was thinking, but he was always thinking. Whether it was work or how his family were going, Minseok was always thinking about something, it was like his brain just never wanted to stop, and wanted to drag him deeper into his thoughts.
 
"You think too much you know?" He finally spoke up from the awkward silence that had overcome them.
 
Minseok looked up, glancing at him with a quizzical look.
 
"Think too much?"
 
"Yeah!" Chen nodded. "Y'know, haven't you noticed? You're always thinking! At home, at concerts, hell, even at your own birthday parties! You just never stop thinking!"
 
"I don't know, I've never really noticed it myself..." Minseok sighed, sipping his coffee. "I guess just because no one else in the band ever thinks."
 
"... I'm not quite sure if I should be happy or offended..."
 
"Shut up."
 
"Anyways, what were you thinking about then?"
 
"Hm? Well, I was thinking about what we are going to do for the next week." Xiumin shrugged nonchalantly. "Seeming you're 'so bored'. But anyways, we are going to Fira tomorrow... So we can see what's going on there I guess."
 
"Minmin, I'm kinda bored now..." 
 
"... Well... I guess you could go swimming again..."
 
"What about you?"
 
"Uh, no, do you know what that ocean did to my hair Jongdae?!"
 
"We are so not having this conversation again are we?"
 
"Well, we obviously are, and FYI, YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY HAIR WET AGAIN."
 
"I don't give a about your hair Minmin, let's go swimming!"
 
"Well I do."
 
"Aw c'mon! We're already in our togs!"
 
"I said no."
 
"Poseidon is calling us Minmin! We can not keep him waiting!"
 
"... Seriously Chen...?"
 
"Yes, I am, now come! The sea is waiting for us!!!"
 
Chen dragged Xiumin from his chair and  continued to haul him towards the direction of the beach again.
 
"CHEN NO!!! WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Xiumin screamed, trying to escape from Chen's surprisingly strong hold.
 
"Minseok, people are staring."
 
"I DON'T CARE!!! ANYTHING TO SAVE MY HAIR."
 
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR."
 
"I DO."
 
"OKAY THAT'S IT." Chen grabbed hold of Minseok's waist and lifted him up, happily walking along with the older placed upon his shoulder. "COME MINMIN POSEIDON IS WAITING."
 
"NOOOO MY HAIR!!!!"
 
"Oh psh, it's already been wrecked by the ocean once today, why do you care now?!"
 
"IT JUST DOES!!!"
 
"People must think you're weird, seriously, you worry about your hair too much."
 
"It not like they can understand! So it's okay!" 
 
"That makes you look even weirder."
 
"AW YEAH? AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"
 
"Minmin, they think I'm amazing,"
 
"No they don't."
 
"WHATEVER NOW LET'S GO THE SEA GOD IS WAITING."
 
"Why are you obsessed with Poseidon?!"
 
"With all honesty, I think Poseidon ships us!"
 
"... Kim Jongdae you are a ing idiot..."
 
---
A/N
 
Hello!
 
I'm NinjaCat! It's very nice to meet you all~
 
Yeah, thebubbleteadreamer's and I's style are really different, but I'm trying with the funny part of things...
 
...
 
It was very nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter~
 
BAI!~