Chapter one

Exo Lost In Europe

“Hey guys! I think I found our train!” Jongin yelled over at his band mates, they had lost their manager in the ruckus at the train station, no matter they’d just meet him on the train right? The boys were in London for work but they had begged their manager for a day off to go to the Lake District the manager agreed but because they weren’t that well known in England it could be a disaster if they got lost so he demanded to go with them. And now they lost him and they were getting on the train.

“Jongin are you sure this is the right train?” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at his dongsaeng he was adorable sure but he wasn’t all that known for being the sharpest crayon in the box.

“Yeah Hyung trust me on this one!” Kai beamed as he jumped on the train, the other members sighed before making the biggest mistake ever.

Trusting Kai

The twelve members piled onto the train, Luhan was slightly worried they all gave their phones to manager who didn’t trust them, what if Jongin was wrong though? What is this train ends up in Siberia? Then we’ll all be screwed Luhan’s thoughts scrambled through his brain the poor Chinese man looking more and more anxious as the moments passed.

“Hyung?” Sehun looked at his best friend weirdly why was he so worried? Oh yeah he rolled his eyes Jongin picked the train.

“Hyung, it’s okay, I’m sure that Jongin chose the right train” Sehun smiled and patted the shorter yet older male on the back gently pushing him towards the carriage in with the other members. Okay so it was a little squished fitting twelve men into one carriage but EXO had been separated for so long, everyone just wanted to catch up and talk.

“So guys how was China?” Suho managed to say being squished between the baekyeol couple.

“Oh it was good Suho Hyung” Lay said tiredly still managing to get a smile out though, he was glad that his friend cared so much about him.

“You look tired, have you been sleeping enough?”

“Yeah I’m fine Hyung, just work and everything coming to London I’m just worn out, I can’t wait until the company give us a break actually”

“Good news for you, we get a break as soon as we get back to Seoul which means we’ll be together till next promotions!” Suho grinned he really had missed the EXO M members but there was something about Lay that made his heart warm up and his tummy going fuzzy, Suho just brushed it off as missing the younger with unicorn hair.

About an hour later Suho awoke from his sleep he glanced round groggily and looked out the window, they were in a tunnel that was odd Suho thought I thought we were only going to the Lake District. The ticket master walked in and stared at him expectantly.

“Uh yeah?” Suho asked in heavily accented English as he rubbed his eyes and tried to stretch his arms but failing and instead whacking Baekhyun in the face, thank god he didn’t stir. It wasn’t until the ticket master answered in French when Suho got worried.

“Guys, guys, guys! Wake up!” Suho started whispering whacking Baekhyun again

“Yah! Hyung what the hell?” Baekhyun glared at the leader.

“Baekhyun Ah! That guy over there is talking in French”

The Youngers eyes widened in horror.

“, wake everyone up” Baekhyun started shaking Chen and Xiumin who were sitting next to him.

“Baek what’s wrong I’m so tired” Chen mumbled sleepily

“I think we’re on our way to France”

That woke him up.

“JONGIN!” Chen screamed with rage, holy crap no phones no passports and on the way to ing France.

“Yeah what’s up” Jongin rubbed his eyes.

“You are what’s up” Chen hissed slamming his head back.

“Someone wake Kris up, I’m pretty sure he learnt French in Canada

“Kris Gege, wake up” Tao nudged the tall EXO M leader

“Yeah?” Kris yawned.

“Jongin got us on the wrong train”

“ I knew it” Kris facepalmed “Where are we headed? Oxford?”

“Uhhm no… France”

“JONGIN AH WHAT THE .”

“Hurry up and talk to the man, you know a bit of French right? I know I screwed up”

“You are going to be the death of me one day I swear Kim Jongin” Kris sighed before talking to the ticket master and explaining the situation.

“What did he say?” Sehun questioned.

“He said he’d accept our tickets, and that were heading to Paris”

 “Does anyone remember manager Hyung’s number? Maybe we can borrow a phone?”

Everyone shook their head.

“Ugh” Kris sighed for the millionth time today. “Well were just lucky we’re not on promotion, the company don’t expect us to be at the dorms for ages yet”

“No one will recognise us, it’s France, how the hell will we get home?”

“We can all give that task for Jongin, because the first thing I’m doing when we get to France is downing a bottle of wine”

A/N

I know its short! I’m sorry! I really am! But I just wanted to update! So yeah I hope you enjoy!

It only take like 2 and a bit hours to get to France from England so that’s why it moves a bit fast. And I know it’s pretty unrealistic for NO ONE to know them psssht who couldn’t know who they are beautiful beings, but for the sake of this fic SM entertainment HAVE NO IDEA where EXO are and EXO have no way of contacting SM, and the bank cant track their credit card okay? So just they are truly lost.