6

Untitled

I heard the front door slam shut and checked my watch. It was just gone 1 o’clock. As annoyed as I was with Victoria I was glad she got back in safely. 

I felt the figure next to me shuffle underneath the covers and I my side and cuddled up to it.

Minutes later as I was drifting off I heard talking coming from the other room. I tried to hear what was being said but it was too low. I then heard the door shut and footsteps walking down the hallway. I contemplated going to see what happened but my tired got the best of me and I went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My alarm went off again at the same time as the day before. Before I could even sit up properly, Sulli had already gotten out of bed and switched it of.

“Ssul.” I whispered opening my arms wide as she was about to walk out of the room. She turned around and walked towards me. She sat on the bed and cuddled me for a few minutes before we both headed into the living room.

Luna was sat on the sofa once more just staring into space. 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Sulli whispered as she slowly approached the other blonde girl.

Luna nodded. “I’m fine. I actually slept last night. I woke up about 20 minutes ago. I got kicked out of my room again for ‘fraternizing with the enemy’ as Vic says.” She chuckled lightly.

“Luna, you know you can always stay with us if you want. We don’t have a problem with it.” I said sitting next to her. 

“Aish it’s fine. Now let’s make something to eat.” She said as she jumped up from her seat and walked to the kitchen. 

Sulli and I followed behind her and we all made ramyeon, even making a bowl for Victoria.

We all sat in our usual formation around the table and left Victoria’s bowl in her spot.

A few minutes later we heard footsteps walking down the hallway and Victoria emerged. She walked straight past us and into the kitchen. We could hear her making something for herself to eat so we decided to share her ramyeon amongst us, although Luna got more than half for herself.  Victoria then walked past us carrying her dance clothes from yesterday which she had taken from the dryer in the kitchen. She was obviously heading off to have a shower. 

Sulli decided to go and shower first, leaving Luna and I to tidy up. She was soon done and I sat in silence in the living room waiting to go and get ready.

Luna soon emerged from mine and Sulli’s bedroom wearing my sweat pants which were huge on her, since she’s smaller than me and I like my clothes baggy.

I showered quickly and got ready as I usually did. We then all exited the building and entered the van in silence.

“You girls are awfully quiet today.” Our manager said as he pulled up to the SM building. 

We all nodded our goodbyes to our manager and walked to the practice room, still none of saying a word.

We barely said a word during our 4 hour practice and when we did it was never to each other but to our manager or choreographer.

After practice Victoria went to go and shower. . Krystal walked back to her parents house. She didn’t utter a single word to anyone during practice. Luna, Sulli and I forgot our extra clothes so we waited for Victoria at the entrance of the building.

Once Victoria emerged she walked straight past us and the van which was waiting outside. Our manager looked at us with puzzling eyes and then looked at Victoria as she walked in the direction of the house.

Sulli, Luna and I got into the middle row of the van and were back at the dorm within a few minutes.

About an hour later we had all showered and there was still no sign of the leader. We were all sat in front of the TV, clearly not focusing on what was going on. Sulli kept squeezing my hand so I hugged her tightly. Luna was just staring.

Just as it started getting dark we heard the door slam. Instead of pulling away like we usually would, Sulli held my hand tighter and I cuddled her tighter. 

All three of us turned to look at Victoria who simply walked past us not even batting an eyelid. 

Once we heard the bedroom door slam, Luna got up silently and walked towards the front door. She then put some shoes and a hoodie on before leaving.

Sulli and I looked at each other and shrugged before turning to face the TV once more. The whole silence thing and people walking out was irritating but we were getting used to it.

About 20 minutes later the door opened and in walked Luna dragging Krystal with her. Krystal had puffy red eyes and was wearing really old and worn out clothes. 

Luna let go of Krystal in the middle of the living room and stormed off down the hallway. I avoided looking in Krystal’s direction completely. I felt Sulli start to shift slightly before she tried to jump out of my arms. I pulled her in tightly and felt her resist for a few seconds before calming down.

“SONG QIAN COME OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!” Luna’s voice boomed around the dorm causing all three of our heads to face the direction it was coming from. “IF YOU DON’T COME OUT IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS I WON’T HESITATE TO KICK THE DOOR OPEN” She yelled after a few seconds of silence before counting backwards from 10. As soon as she got to 1 we heard the door being kicked open. There was a few minutes of silence before Luna emerged with Victoria behind her.

She looked at all of us but glared at Krystal and Victoria.

“Look around you. Don’t you realise what’s happened to us? Only two days ago we were all fine and now look at us; you’re refusing to talk to us because these two are together,” She said as she faced Victoria and pointed at Sulli and I. “And you!” She said turning to face Krystal, “Do you think its right to just force yourself on someone, whether they’re with someone or not? And you KNEW that Amber and Sulli were together. What the hell is wrong with you two! I bet you two haven’t noticed that because of both of your words and actions that in the past two days we’ve all hurt and cried more than we have done in the longest time. You guys are just being childish!” She finished before wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Why aren’t you shouting at those two sinners. They’re the ones that have done wrong!” Victoria muttered loud enough for us all to hear. 

“SO FALLING IN LOVE IS A SIN NOW IS IT!” Sulli screamed as she jumped out of my arms, her hands curled into fists.

“I never said that!” Victoria snapped back. “But two females together is a HUGE sin.” 

“YOU DO REALISE THAT THERE ARE THOUSAND OF SINS! ARE YOU GONNA GO AND NOT TALK TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT SINS! HECK I BET EVEN YOU’VE SINNED BEFORE! ARE YOU GONNA NEVER TALK TO YOUR SELF AGAIN?!” Sulli’s face was flushed red and drops of spit were flying out of .

“If they decide not to sin again then I’ll talk to them. When you guys decide to stop being lesbians then I’ll consider talking to you again.” Victoria replied, her voice not changing at all.

This time I stood up and curled my fist up into a ball. “YOU THINK WE JUST WOKE UP ONE DAY AND THOUGHT ‘OH I’M GONNA LIKE FEMALES AND GET HATED AND BULLIED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I’M GONNA HAVE THOUGHTS OF KILLING MYSELF AND I’LL END UP HATING MYSELF FOR A LONG TIME. I’M GONNA HIDE WHO I TRULY AM JUST SO SOCIETY CAN ACCEPT ME. I’M GONNA DO ALL THIS BECAUSE IT’S FUN!’ NO! WE DIDN’T DECIDE TO BE LIKE THIS ONE DAY! WE WERE BORN LIKE THIS AND WE CAN’T HELP IT.” I screamed, tears running down my eyes.

I looked over at Sulli and she was wiping tears from her face. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. “Please don’t cry baby.” I whispered to her.

Luna and Krystal were both wiping the tears from their face. Luna walked up to us and began to hug us.

“I’m sorry.” Victoria whispered. “I was being selfish. I didn’t realise how hard it was for you. I know its going to be hard for me to come to terms with this but I promise I’ll be here for you. I understand if you hate me but I really and truly am sorry.” Her voice cracked and she burst into tears.

“I can’t speak for Sulli but I forgive you. I know it must be hard to discover that three of the people you’re close to all like the same .” I said, wiping more tears away.

“I forgive you too omma.” Sulli hiccupped as she used my shirt to wipe away her tears. Once she did this I broke away from the hug and walked over to Krystal.

“I’m SO sorry Amber. I really don’t know what I was thinking. I guess I was hurt that you liked Sulli and I thought that if I kissed you, you would fall for me instead. But I was stupid and wrong.” Krystal sniffled as she looked down.

“Your right Krys, what you did WAS wrong, but I understand, I mean I AM irresistible!” I joked, causing everyone to giggle lightly. “But anyway, you’re one of my best friends and I don’t want to loose you. I forgive you. Just promise me you won’t do anything like that again.” I said. I was about to hug her, Sulli pushed past me and squeezed her tight.

“I forgive you too!” Sulli said, her voice muffled as was on Krystal’s shoulder. “I was jealous and I never meant to hurt you at all! You’re my best friend and I love you!”

I looked at the other two who were crying even more due to the emotional scene before them.

“Group hug?” I asked with my arms wide open causing everyone to hug me.

“So who’s hungry?” Vic omma asked after hugging for about five minutes.

“MEEEEE!” We all yelled at the same time.

“I’ll order us a pizza then.” She said as she pulled away from the hug and walked into the kitchen.

The four of us squeezed onto the sofa and watched ‘Star Golden Bell’ on TV. Victoria soon came and sat on the floor in front of us.

“So…” I said out of the blue “Does this mean Ssul and I can be open about our relationship now?” 

“Of course, we all support you, just don’t get all mushy and lovey dovey. And try not to make any noise when your doing ‘it’” Vic said.

We all laughed and I threw a pillow at Vic’s head before kissing Sulli.

The pizza soon arrived and when it did we all discovered that a horror film ‘The Host’ was just starting.

During the film, everyone but me screamed at least once and at one point Sulli jumped up so high she nearly dropped her pizza. She grabbed my arm so tight that I thought I was going to bleed.

After the film, Victoria washed up. Krystal decided to stay at ours tonight because it was ‘too late’ although we all knew that she was scared.

“So who’s sleeping where?” Krystal asked.

“How about you stay in Victoria and Luna’s room and Luna can sleep in the top bunk of our room.” I replied. Everyone nodded and headed to their rooms.

“Night guys.” Luna said as she climbed into bed.

“Night Luna.” Sulli and I replied in sync with each other.

“Hyung.” Sulli whispered.

“Yes princess.” I replied back. 

“I’m glad everything worked out.” She replied.

“Would you guys shut up and let me sleep!” Luna whispered before I even had a chance to reply.

Sulli and I giggled quietly. I hugged her tightly before kissing her passionately, causing her to moan.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” Luna whispered. 

We ignored her question and continued kissing, both of us now into the kiss.

We immediately heard Luna climb out of her bed and exit the room. We both giggled once more and I pecked Sulli on the lips before falling asleep.