1

Untitled

"LUNA UNNIE, AMBER UNNIE, GET UP WE HAVE A FULL SCHEDULE TODAY!" The maknae screamed seconds after she barged her way into our room.

She grabbed me by the arms and pulled me out of my bed causing me to land heavily on the floor. The next thing I felt were feet trampling all over me.

"Hey guys, you both know I just came back from recovering from a broken ankle right?" Both girls nodded in reply. "Well you know it doesn't help being dragged about and stomped all over." I said whilst picking myself up from off the ground. Both of them just walked out, leaving me talking to myself.

I tidied up my bed and shoved my feet into my slippers before shuffling out of the room to go and eat with the others.  

In the living room I saw the other four girls sitting around eating. I looked for my food but there was none to be found.

"It's okay, I don;t need to eat to survive." I said sarcastically whilst walking into the kitchen to make some toast and coffee. 

"Sorry hyung, we're still not used to having you back." Sulli said, chewing on her food before flashing me her eyesmile.

I sighed and walked back to where the others were with my breakfast. 

As I sat down, Victoria and Krystal both stood up, leaving their dishes and walked down the hallway, Victoria into the bathroom that she shared with Sulli, and Krystal into mine and Luna's shared bathroom.

Not long after, Sulli and Luna went off, also leaving their dishes. 

I sighed once more and collected the dishes before heading into the kitchen to wash up.

About 25 minutes later I finally finished doing the dishes. There were more than I anticipated because there were dishes from last nights dinner in the sink.

"AMBER WHY AREN'T YOU READY YET?" Victoria shouted from across the room.

"Well I was cleaning up everybody else's mess wasn't I!" I replied, annoyance clear in my voice.

"It could have been dealt with later." She hissed at me.

"Well excuse me for wanting to live in a clean place!" I spat, walking past her down the hallway and towards my room.

I was so ticked off that I didn't even knock before entering the room. Luckily my room-mate was fully clothed.

I grabbed some clothes from my drawer and headed into our en-suite bathroom.

About 15 minutes later I walked out, fully ready and much calmer.

"Is everybody ready?" Victoria said, switching to omma mode. We all nodded our heads before putting our shoes on and heading out.

We sat in out usual formation in the van, Krys and Vic in the back and me Ssul and Luna in the middle. The journey was about 5 minutes long so we spent it in silence.

We got out at the SM offices and headed straight to the meeting room that we always used.

Along the way various members of staff and artists greeted me, saying they were glad to see me again and that they were happy I was back and well.

We were sat in the meeting room for about 15 minutes, the five of us saying nothing.  The door behind me then creaked open and the lights shut off. The room was dark apart from a flickering orange light.

The second I turned to look behind me everyone screamed "WELCOME BACK AMBER!"

My heart jumped in my chest momentarily before my eyes began to water.

"Hyung, blow out the candle." Sulli said whilst patting my back.

I blew out the candle and the lights immediately came back on. Out manager cut us small slices of the cake. Soon after we began eating Lee Soo Man walked in.

"Welcome back Amber, we all missed you a lot." He said, patting my back then taking a slice of cake from our manager.

SHINee, BoA, Super Junior and SoNyaShiDae all passed by, not only to see me but because we had cake.

Jessica walked towards me with a smile before whispering in my my ear in English "Amber, come here for a second." Before walking out into the hallway.

I excused myself and followed her. The millisecond I stepped out of the door she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into an empty room.

"So, how are you and Krystal doing?" She asked, slamming the door behind us.

"We're doing great, I really missed her while I was gone. I missed you guys too." I replied, quite curious to know why we were having this conversation in a broom closet.

"Really? She told me you've been spending A LOT of time with Sulli." Jessica said giving me her Ice Princess stare.

"Well she IS my friend." I said rolling my eyes slightly annoyed.

"I know, I know." She sighed before continuing in a softer tone. "It's just that, I don't want Krys to get hurt."

"Why would she get hurt?" I asked curiously.

She sighed once more before answering "I really shouldn't say anything but, Krystal REALLY likes you. I just don't want her to get heartbroken."

"The thing is, I see her more like a sister. I actually like Sulli." I said, looking down to avoid her stare.

"And what if Sulli doesn't feel the same way about you? How do you even know she likes females huh?" Her voice was rising slightly.

"Oh I know she likes me. To tell you the truth, she makes out with me every night after the others go to bed." I shot back at her before covering my mouth, realising that I just told our secret.

"You do realise that she's most probably experimenting. I mean after going 17 years with no boyfriend and living in a house full of females you can get curious." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But isn't that pretty much how you and Yuri got together? You were 'curious' and she liked you."

Jessica glared at me before turning on her heels and storming out of the room.

I stood staring out into the hallway for a good few minutes before heading back to everyone else.

"Hey Amber, you okay?" Vic asked the second I sat back down.

"Yeah." I said nodding and forcing myself to smile.

I played around with what was left of my cake. My appetite was completely gone.

I soon started to make small conversation with Sulli and Victoria, although it was kind of pointless because they were having their own conversation and I wasn't really paying attention.

Luna was sitting across from me talking to Onew, most probably about chicken. 

The Jung sisters were sitting a few seats away from Luna and Onew, having an in-depth discussion, most probably about me.  

Out of nowhere they both simultaneously turned their heads to look at me, which really creeped me out. 

About 10 minutes later everyone had to leave due to schedules.  

The party was pretty much over and we headed back to our dorm to enjoy the rest of our free day.

Quite unusually Krystal didn't stay at the dorm, instead she went to her parents house.

Luna and Sulli went out shopping together leaving Vic and I alone in the dorm. She didn't stay for long though. She cleaned up quickly before heading to her favourite place, the mart.

I stayed by myself. I had the TV on trying to distract myself from the thoughts and questions that were going around in my head.

Victoria came back from the mart quite quickly and I helped her unpack everything. We then sat down and watched TV together.

Luna and Sulli came back about half an hour later and spent twenty minutes modelling their new clothes and accessories.  As they went to go and put their things away a thought struck me.

Luna sat herself down on the floor whilst Sulli squeezed herself between Vic and I, sneakily holding my hand.

"Hey are you guys hungry?" I asked, to which everyone nodded their heads. "Well it's settled then." As I stood up Sulli pulled me back down.

"Hyung, you aren't cooking. Remember what happened last time?" She teased.

"I wasn't planning on cooking actually. I was thinking about taking you all out to eat." I said grinning.

Everybody ran back to their rooms to get their coats and were back out within seconds. 

Luna threw my hoodie at me before shoving me in the direction of the door.

"Hurry up! There's free food waiting!" Vic said as she opened the door. 

I put my hoodie on and stuffed my feet into my trainers before heading downstairs behind the others.

By the time I reached the main door of the building the other three were headed down the road, but in the wrong direction.

"Guys, wrong way!" I said loudly, walking in the correct direction. 

About a minute later we arrived at our destination and I knocked on the door. Seconds later it swung open.

"Oh girls, what a nice surprise it is to see you all again." The woman greeted.

"Hello Mrs Jung. Nice to see you too." We replied, pretty much in sync. 

"Mrs Jung, is SooJung home?" I asked.

"She's up in her room. Would you like me to bring you anything to eat or drink? She asked with a warm smile on her face.

We all shook our heads and made our way upstairs.

Luna and Sulli burst into her room without knocking and jumped straight on the bed. Krystal was nowhere to be found.

There was suddenly a shuffling noise and the youngest Jung's head poked out between the curtains.

"Wanna come out to dinner with us? Amber's paying!" Luna said the second she saw Krystals face.

Krystal shook her head. "I feel a bit sick."

"Oh, okay. Get well soon." Vic said.

Everyone said goodbye and headed back downstairs. Victoria knocked on the living room door before entering. We all shuffled in behind her.

"Mr and Mrs Jung, we're leaving now." The leader said as she waved cutely at the elderly couple who were watching TV.

"Oh, your leaving so soon?" Mrs Jung asked as her and her husband turned to face us.

"Yes, we only came to ask if Krystal wanted to come and have dinner with us," Vic explained "But she's feeling ill."

"Oh that's such a shame." She said as she stood up to walk us to the door. "Well you girls take care out there, and you know your welcome here any time you want."

And with that she waved us off and shut the door.

The walk to the restaurant was quick with lots of random chatter. The meal was nice and luckily we didn't get spotted by any fans. The walk home was equally as quick but slightly less chatty as Luna was tired.

"Well I'm gonna head off to bed. Anyone else coming?" The leader asked the second she stepped foot in the door.

Luna nodded and walked towards our room. I followed her so I could get changed quickly.

Minutes later I was sat on the sofa in front of the TV watching the home shopping channel.

Five minutes later I hear a shuffling sound and looked up to see Sulli wearing a large t-shirt with tiny sleeping shorts and a pair of slippers.

She sat down besides me and rested her head on my shoulder the way she had been doing every night since this all started.

*FLASHBACK*

I'd arrived at the dorm at about 6pm KST and was greeted by the other four girls.

After dinner we all talked and watched TV until about 10:30 when everyone was getting tired.

Krystal was headed back to her parents house and everyone else went to get ready for bed.

I changed into a t-shirt and basketball shorts and went back to watch wrestling on TV.

About 10 minutes later Sulli walked into the room.

"Am I keeping you awake?" I said, reaching for the remote to lower the volume.

"Hyung, your not keeping me awake. Actually I came out to watch with you." She replied.

A few minutes later we began to play fight and the next thing I knew she had pinned me down on the sofa.

In a desperate attempt to get her off I began to tickle her, causing her to burst into laughter. She didn't give up so easily because almost instantly she began to attack back. All that could be heard throughout the dorm was our laughter.

"Shh!" She half whispered half giggled before giving up, her head dropping onto mine.

I felt her lips being to move against mine and I realised she was kissing me. I began to kiss her back and before I knew it, she ran her tongue across my lips. I instantly parted them and felt her tongue explore the inside of my mouth as my own tongue did the same.

We finally pulled apart once we both needed air.

We spent another hour or so making out before we both headed off to bed.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Ssul, we need to talk." I said, staring at the TV.

I felt her take her head off of my shoulder.

"What is it hyung?" She asked. She sounded nervous.

"Well I've been doing a lot of thinking since the party earlier on." I said before telling her about the conversation with Jessica in the broom closet.

"Oh, I see" Ssul said, looking down at her lap.

"I know. Now I just want to say firstly that I'm sorry for telling the secret because I'm almost 100% sure that she told Krystal, which is why she didn't want to come to dinner with us. And secondly,I want to ask you a question but if you do say yes we will end up being quite selfish, for example we could be putting our relationship with the other members at risk. Also if anything happens we could be putting f(x) at risk." I said, taking a deep breath.

I gave Sulli a few minutes to process what I had just said. She looked so confused and it saddened me.

"I took another deep breath. "Choi JinRi will you be my girlfriend?" This time I was the one looking down.

We were both silent for what seemed like forever and I was struggling to hold back the tears.

Suddenly I was attacked by a bear hug followed by a long high-pitched squeal.

"OF COURSE I WILL!" She screamed/squealed into my right ear before pulling me into a long passionate kiss.

We sat cuddled up together until she eventually fell asleep.