2

Untitled

My eyes slowly opened, only to close immediately because of the blinding light being emitted from the television.

I checked my watch quickly, it was 03:41 AM. 

I switched the television off before slowly getting up. I then picked Sulli up bridal style and began carrying her to her room.

I placed her on her bed and swept a few stray strands of hair away from her face and kissing her forehead lightly.

I then headed back to my room and closed the door lightly. Just as I turned around I was nearly blinded for the second time in less than ten minutes. I squinted my eyes and covered my face with my hands.

Luna was stood in her pyjamas, which were purple of course, with a small torch in her hand which was pointed directly at my face.

“Do you have any idea what time it is?” Luna whispered loudly, still pointing the torch in my face.

“03:45?” I answered back, pushing past her before climbing into bed.

“And why are you coming to bed this late young lady?” She asked, the light still blinding me.

“Because I fell asleep in front of the TV! And don’t forget, I’m older than you. Now turn off the light so I can get some sleep.” I yawned turning to face the wall.

“Well, why were you carrying Sulli down the hallway bridal style?” She questioned, still holding the torch up.

“Because she was watching TV with me and fell asleep, but I didn’t want to wake her up so I carried her into her room. Now shut up!” I said before grabbing a pillow from next to me and throwing it at her head.

The room immediately turned dark and I heard Luna climb into her bed.


****************************************

*Next morning*
*BAM* The bedroom door flew open, hitting the wall loudly!

“KIDS WAKE UP ALREADY!” The leader yelled before turning around and walking into the living room.

“Ugh, can’t anyone wake a person up normally in this place?” I groaned into my pillow. 

Luna zombie stepped down the ladder from her bunk and mindlessly walked out of the room, nearly walking into the doorframe in the process.

“Aish, that girl!” I muttered to myself while I made my bed. 

I joined the others in the living room. The table was laid out with toast, muffins, cereal, a coffee pot and juice.

“This is just to say sorry for being mean to you yesterday and thank you for the free food last night. Me and Sulli made it.” Vic omma said smiling.

“Thanks guys.” I said before dumping myself next to Luna who was already stuffing her face, crumbs flying everywhere.

Sulli and Victoria stood up whilst eating. 

I poured myself some coffee first before picking up a chocolate chip muffin. I then had two slices of toast with butter. I finished off my coffee before having another muffin, this time blueberry, and another slice of toast, this time with strawberry jam.

“Well I’m full.” I said, gathering my plate and cup and taking them into the kitchen. “Luna, I believe its your day to wash up.”

Luna grunted, still half asleep with a cup of coffee in her hands. She was the only one who hadn’t finished yet. Sulli and Vic helped to clear away the rest of the dishes and I headed down to my room.

“I’m gonna go shower now.”  I said making my way to my room.

About fifteen minutes later I walked out dressed in baggy jeans and a baggy shirt, towel drying my hair.

Luna rushed into the bathroom the second I walked out. When my hair was dry enough I dropped the towel outside the door to our en suite bathroom so Luna could put it in the laundry hamper when she was finished.

I spent about ten minutes watching TV and then Victoria came and sat down next to me.

“Unnie, do we have a schedule today?” I asked.

“I have ‘We Got Married’ in a few hours. Luna’s going to hang out with some old friends and Krystal has no schedule as far as I know.” She replied.

“Thanks omma!” I replied grinning.

“Also we have a meeting at 11 to discuss the new album and stuff.” She added. I checked the clock, 10:15. That means we have to be out of here soon.

I went to go and grab a hoodie and a hat and my backpack before putting on my shoes and standing by the door. This way I won’t get blamed if we’re late.

At 10:30 the doorbell rang. I was the first one out of the door and into the back of the van. Sulli was right behind me and she climbed in to the seat next to me. Victoria and Luna sat in the row in front of us.

“Morning.” A familiar voice greeted us.

“Morning.” We all greeted together.

As I sat trying to decipher the voice, the owner turned around. My eyes grew wider as I saw Krystal sitting in the front seat. I forced a quick smile and kept silent for the rest of the journey.

Roughly an hour later we were  finished with out meeting. Our manager dropped four of us back to the dorm. Victoria got dropped off by another manager. By this time Luna was fully awake and talking non-stop.

About half an hour after we got back into the dorm Luna headed off to go and meet her friends leaving myself, Sulli and Krystal by ourselves.

I was sat on the left side of the sofa watching some drama rerun on TV. Sulli was sat next to me until she declared she was thirsty and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

“So, what are the plans for today?” Krystal asked, sitting herself next to me. As she did so Sulli walked back into the room.

“Plans? Nothing that I know of so far. Me and Ssul wanted to see a movie. But I don’t really know.” I replied not talking my eyes off of the TV, hoping Ssul would forgive me.

“If you guys are going then I’ll come. It will be nice for the three of us to have some time together.” She replied.

“Well it’s not really a film you would like. And anyways, we don’t really have any certain plans.” I said.

“Hey Krys, you look tired,” Sulli said before Krystal could reply “You should get some rest.”

“No… I’m not tired at all…” Krystal replied looking at Sulli with a puzzled look.

We sat in silence for about half an hour, the only noise coming from the TV. Suddenly Krystal got up and left the room.

The second she stepped out of the room Sulli climbed up onto the sofa before attacking my cheeks and neck with kisses before finally placing one on my lips. We sat there kissing until we heard the toilet flush.

“Follow my lead.” I whispered as Krystal walked down the hallway.

“Hey I was sitting there!” Krystal said the second she saw Sulli sitting next to me.

Sulli silently moved over so Krystal could sit next to me once more.

A few minutes later I coughed slightly. 

“Ugh my throat.” I muttered coughing again before reaching into my pocket and pulling out a crumpled tissue. I then proceeded to pretend to blow my nose with it.

Krystal gave me quite a dirty look as she scooted over slightly.

“I think I coming down with a cold.” I said ‘accidentally’ sneezing on Krystal which lead her to give me the dirtiest look EVER!

Krystal got up and walked past Sulli. The millisecond she did so Sulli also sneezed on her.

“EWW you too are so gross. Ugh you both act like guys. I’m going home!” And with that she grabbed her jacket from the sofa and left.

As soon as we heard the door slam we gave each other a huge high five.

“OW!” I screamed the second our hands came into contact with each other. “You could have been a bit more gentle to your own girlfriend!” I said jokingly.

Sulli punched my arm in reply before attacking me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“So hyung, what IS the plan for today?” Sulli asked as she cuddled up to me.

I checked my watch, it was only 1:00. 

“Wanna watch The Big Bang Theory? I can get Korean subtitles for you.” I said enthusiastically going into geek mode.

Sulli shrugged, not really bothered. She went to go and prepare snacks while I got my laptop from my room and connected it to the TV. Everything was set up when she brought the last of the snacks in.

I started off with Season One Episode One. I placed my arm around Sulli’s shoulder and pulled her closer to me and we began munching on the popcorn. 

I was laughing away at what was going on and nearly dropped the bowl of popcorn. I glanced over at my baby and saw she looked quite confused, which is understandable considering she has to read the subtitles and try and watch the actual show. It also doesn’t help that they use a lot of long and geeky words.

“I’m bored of this. Can we watch something else?” Sulli asked just as I was about to click on the third episode.

“Sure honey. What do you want to watch?” I asked, still cuddled up to her.

“I don’t know. How about I clear up the snack mess and you put your laptop away and we can decide after.” She replied as she stood up.

I stood up and was walking over to the TV when I tripped over my own feet.

“OW!” I groaned as I lay in the same position.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” Ssul asked, traces of panic in her voice.

“I’m fine baby, I just tripped” I mumbled into to floor. I began to army crawl to the television and disconnect the cables. I then proceeded to pick myself up and grab my laptop from the table. 

I ran down to my room and put everything away. I then went back into the living room and lay down on the sofa and Sulli finished cleaning.

I felt a huge grin form on my face as she began to walk towards me ily. She then straddled me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

“Hyung, you look so y right now.” She whispered into my ear and them moved down. I puckered my lips, waiting for hers to crash down onto mine but instead felt them on my cheek. She then pulled the remote from under me and then changed the channel to some drama.
We laid cuddled up like that for about half an hour. The second the show went to an advert Sulli’s head turned and her lips crashed down on mine. My tongue swept across her lips and she parted them instantly. I explored the inside of and she did the same to mine, our tongues doing their own dance.

I placed my hands on top of Sulli’s head and pulled her in to deepen the kiss. As I did so I heard the volume on the TV rise but I didn’t care. We were like this for about ten minutes, only stopping to breath, and that wasn’t often at all because our lungs were used holding in large amounts of air.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!”  We heard a voice shout. We both pulled away simultaneously to see Luna stood there staring at us.