3

Untitled

Luna ran down the hallway towards our room and slammed the door. As she did so Sulli climbed off of me and stared down at her lap, looking as if she had committed the worst sin imaginable.

“Baby, you haven’t done anything wrong,” I said, caressing her cheek, to which she pulled away. “She was just shocked as all. I’ll go and talk to her.” 

I hugged Sulli for a few minutes and wiped away her tears with my thumb before kissing her cheek softly and heading to where Luna was.

I knocked on the door softly. “Luna, its me Amber, is it okay if I come in?” I asked, my entire body filled with nerves.

A few moments later the door opened and I walked into the darkness that was my shared room. I heard the blonde sit down on my bunk. I navigated my way to the desk and grabbed the swivel chair before rolling it over to the bunk bed and sitting on it.

“Luna, about what you walked in on, we, me and Sulli, didn’t think this would be how anyone would find out. We haven’t even talked about telling anyone yet. Then again we’ve only just been together for a day. But Luna, please just don’t tell anyone yet. I’m begging you. I’ll even sleep on the sofa until you want me back in here again. I’m just begging you not to tell anyone please!” I babbled on.

Seconds after I finished talking I heard a sobbing noise and realised that my roommate was crying.

“Luna are you alright?” I asked. I placed my hand on her shoulder. At that moment I threw my own problem out of the window to help my best friend. I felt her shake her head. “Luna, what’s wrong? You can tell me anything, you know that.”

“Unnie its horrible! People are gonna think I’m a lesbian and then SM are gonna fire me and my parents will hate me and my whole life will be ruined!” She wailed.

“Wait hold up! Go back to the beginning and explain.” I asked.

“Well a few years back, when I was about thirteen, me and my EX friend had a sleepover and we were experimenting and we kissed. So today when I saw her she asked me out. I  told her I didn’t like her like that and she threatened to post stuff online about what happened and I don’t know what to do!” She cried as she collapsed onto my chest.

“It’s alright Luna, if she does post things online no one is going to believe it because she’s just one of the millions of people online who post stuff all the time. You don’t need to worry. And if people do start to believe these rumours then don’t forget that we’re here for you.” I said hugging her tightly.

“Thanks unnie.” She whispered. “And don’t worry I won’t tell the others about you and Sulli. Now I’m gonna take a nap so you can go and have fun with your girlfriend. She teased as she got up and walked towards her drawers to change into something comfortable.

I walked back to where my girlfriend was sitting. She looked up at me and I saw that her eyes were red and puffy.

“Baby, you have no reason to cry. Luna’s fine with us. She was just having some problems of her own.  There’s no need to worry yourself honey.” I said pulling her up and cuddling her. I then lifted her chin up and gave her a peck on the lips which turned into a full blown make out session.

When we eventually pulled away Luna was stood about a foot away from us just staring at us.

“Ugh, if you guys are gonna be making out could you be a little more discreet about it?” She said as she walked towards the kitchen.

“Weren’t you supposed to be taking a nap?” I yelled back at her.

“Yeah well I’m hungry!” She yelled back, her head was buried in the fridge.

“Actually I’m hungry too hyung.” Sulli said.

“Well I brought everyone dinner last night. I’m not buying food again tonight.” I said as I sat down on the sofa and pulled Sulli down so she was sitting next to me.

Just at that moment the dorms telephone rang. Luna picked it up as she was in the kitchen where the phone was located.

“Guy’s its Vic omma. She wants to know what you guys want for dinner.” Luna shouted.

“I’m in the mood for some ramyeon.” I shouted back.

“Me too!” Sulli replied as she cuddled up to me. “Chicken flavour!”

“Chicken for me as well!” I yelled.

“Hyung stop screaming, I’m gonna go deaf.” Sulli pouted as she punched my shoulder. 

“Sorry honey.” I whispered as I pulled her in closer and kissed her forehead.

“Seriously guys, seriously?” Luna said as she walked into the room and sat on the floor in front of us. “Vic omma said she’ll be here soon with our ramen. Also if you guys are gonna be all loved up and start making out then keep it down because I wanna hear the TV.”

“Don’t worry dude, we won’t be all ‘loved up’ as you put it.” I said as I threw a pillow at the back of Luna’s head.

She picked it up and hugged it as she stared at the screen. I hugged Sulli and held her hand as we watched TV.

About 20 minutes later we heard the door open and Luna crawled towards the kitchen. Sulli got up and ran towards the kitchen, passing the blonde on her way. I on the other hand walked over to our leader and took the plastic bag from her.

“How did filming go omma? I asked.

“Hey I’m starving in here!” Luna jokingly yelled from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and emptied out the bag onto the counter, revealing four packets of chicken flavoured ramyeon.

“You guys go and watch TV and I’ll cook this all up in the big pot.” I said shooing the others out of the room.

“NO!” The other three screamed simultaneously.

“Hey its only ramyeon, I don’t think even I can mess this one up!” I pouted.

“No, Amber, you can’t cook it all together! If you do that then we won’t get equal amounts! And Vic omma eats fast so she might eat too much And Sulli gets distracted when she watches TV and eats. I eat at a normal pace. And you, your useless with chopsticks so you’ll probably end up with nothing! Hence why we have to all cook for ourselves.” Luna explained as she took a pot, filled it with water and put it on the stove to start heating up.

Vic and Sulli followed her actions. I on the other hand used the kettle to boil water. As the water was boiling I opened the packet of seasoning and poured it into the bowl. Once the kettle was boiled I added the hot water to the seasoning and then added the dry noodles. I added some more water before putting it into the microwave for a few minutes.

“AHH!” I screamed as I tried to pull the steaming hot bowl of ramyeon out of the microwave.

I left the microwave door open for a few minutes so it could cool down. When it was finally cool enough I placed the bowl on a tray and grabbed a pair of chopsticks before joining the others in front of the TV.

“Hey Sulli, do you wanna swap rooms for a while?” Luna asked out of the blue.

“What’s wrong? Are you and Amber having problems?” Victoria said as she glared at me.

“No, I just thought it would be nice to try something new.” Luna replied. “So what do you think Ssul?”

“Urm, I guess that would be a good idea.” Sulli replied.

“Great! So after dinner we can start moving our important things into our new rooms. If we like how it goes after a couple of weeks then maybe we can make it permanent.” Luna said as she began eating once more.

After dinner Sulli went to do the washing up. I went into my room to go and get changed into something more comfortable.

“Thanks.” I said to Luna who was gathering up her things from behind me.

“No problem. I figured you two lovebirds would want to spend your nights together.” She replied.

“Well don’t you think its too soon? I mean we’ve only been together a day!” I joked.

It went silent for a few minutes.

“Luna, I really do appreciate you doing this for us. I just want you to understand you can’t tell ANYONE yet. Not until we’re ready okay.” I said.

“Unnie its fine! Gosh!” Luna giggled, playfully punching my arm.

The second she left the room I got changed and headed over to her new room where everyone else was. I helped Sulli carry her things down to ‘our’ new room.

Once everyone was settled in we all went to bed. Sulli slept in Luna’s old bunk.

“Goodnight hyung.” Sulli whispered to me.

“Goodnight baby.” I replied.

“Hyung are you still awake?” Sulli whispered about ten minutes later, just as I was drifting off to sleep.
“Yes, I’m still awake.” I grumbled into the pillow.

“Hyung, I’m having cuddle withdrawals.” Sulli whined quietly.

“What am I supposed to do about it?” I groaned back.

“Cuddle with me hyung.” She replied.

“Awwww!” I whisper squealed. “Come on down here then baby so I can give you all the cuddles in the world!” 

Within seconds Sulli was lying under the covers next to me and before I knew it we were making out once again.

After about 10 minutes of making out we lay cuddled up together, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

I realised that after knowing her for two years, I was in love with her. I wanted to let her know it so badly, but we’d only been together for a day. Then again we have known each other for two years. 

“Hyung, I love you.” Sulli whispered to me sleepily.

I grinned widely. Now that I knew she loved me I could tell her that I felt the same.

“Baby, I love you with all my heat and soul.” I said pouring my feelings out to her. I then kissed her forehead lightly before falling asleep, holding her in my arms.