5

Untitled

*Beep, beep, beep*  My alarm began to go off. I slowly woke up and began to wonder where that noise was coming from. It had been quite a while since I used the alarm on my phone and I’d forgotten what it sounded like.

“Hyung, make the noise stop.” Sulli grumbled, half asleep.

I climbed over Sulli’s body and yawned as I walked towards the loud and annoying noise.

“Sorry about that princess, I set the alarm in case Victoria was the one that decided to wake us up this morning.” I said as switched the lamp on. I then proceeded to kiss her forehead. All I got was light snoring as a reply and I smiled lightly.

I tugged on her arm lightly but she lay in the same position. I then tried pulling harder but I pulled her a little too hard and she landed curled up on the floor with a crash. I began to giggle at how ridiculous she looked.

“HYUNG! Stop laughing!” She whined as she smashed her fist on to my left foot.

“OW!” I yelped as I immediately lifted my left leg up and grabbed hold of my and then began jumping around on my right foot.

I hopped my way to the swivel chair and sat down as I glared at Sulli who had begun to make the bed. She turned around to stare at me.

“Does it still hurt?” She asked. I nodded. “Aish, hyung your such a big baby! Anyway shouldn’t you be used to getting hurt by now? Your always getting hurt some how.” She chuckled. I continued to glare at her. “You know hyung, if you keep sulking like that then I’m not gonna kiss you for a long time!” She teased causing my face to grin hugely.

She placed her hand under my chin and tilted it upwards slightly before kissing the tip of my nose and walking out of the room. I followed behind her.

As I entered the living room I saw Luna sat crossed legged on the sofa staring at the TV which was switched off. She looked like she hadn’t slept all night.

Sulli sat down on her left side and I sat down on her right side.

“Unnie, are you alright?” Sulli asked quietly.

Luna stayed quiet and kept staring at the TV. Seconds later Victoria walked out stretching her arms in the air as she yawned.

“Morning guys!” She said smiling at us all. Sulli and I stared at her with bug eyes. Luna still had her eyes glued to the TV.

“Luna, I’m sorry about what happened last night. I understand you were young and didn’t realise that you committed a huge sin. You’re forgiven.” Victoria apologised before walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Luna finally peeled her eyes away from the TV for a few seconds to look at Sulli, then at me before picking up the remote and turning the morning news on. Sulli and I looked at each other with puzzled eyes. I brushed off Victoria’s comment as I was glad we were all returning to our somewhat normal lives.

“Eat up guys!” Vic said as she placed breakfast on the table. It was exactly the same as yesterdays breakfast. Sulli, Luna and I all sighed one by one as we saw what we had to eat. “And guys I don’t want a repeat of yesterday morning ok.” She said as she began to nibble on a slice of toast.

We watched a random cartoon as we ate, none of us saying a word.

Victoria washed up this morning and Sulli and Luna showered first. I sat in front of the TV and watched the news. I got bored after a few minutes and decided to go back into my room. I decided to play some music on my phone and began to dance around like a madman. 

“Hyung…what are you doing?” Sulli questioned as she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a large top. Her hair was still wet and up in a ponytail.

“Having fun…” I replied. I felt slightly awkward as I was trying to do a Michael Jackson pose which failed miserably. 

“You look crazy hyung” Sulli grinned before sticking her tongue out at me.

I slowly lowered my arm and awkwardly walked to my drawer to get my clothes.

I brushed my teeth, showered and washed my hair as I usually did. As I walked out of the bathroom I felt my arm being tugged on and the next thing I knew Sulli’s arms we’re wrapped around my waist. She stared at me for a few seconds before placing her lips on mine. I kissed her back and she nibbled on my bottom lip before swiping her tongue across it. I parted my lips and allowed her in before on her tongue.

*BAM!*

We both parted from the kiss hurriedly and turned to look at the intruder.

“Seriously guys? Can’t you two keep your lips off of each other for even one minute?” Luna said staring at us before she rolled her eyes causing Sulli to giggle. “Anyway you two, the van’s here so we need to go.”

I gave Sulli a quick peck on the lip before stuffing some spare clothes and underwear into my backpack, grabbing my hoodie and heading for the door. Sulli was right behind me.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at the dance studio for to start learning the steps for our comeback single called ‘Danger’.

“Hey girls!” Our manager called us just as we were about to start warming up “The album is going to be called ‘Pinocchio’” He said before leaving us to go our own thing.

About 4 hours later we were finished with the first practice. We all got the majority of the steps down and we had a few breaks in between.

We all headed off to the showers afterwards. I was the first one out as usual. I hurried to my stall and began to dry myself off and change into the spare clothes that I had brought with me.

“Yo, Amber!” I voice called for me in English. “Are you done yet?

“I’m getting changed. Why?” I replied curiously.

“Oh I was just wondering you know, because you always finish first.” She answered.

“Oh okay.” I replied kind of awkwardly.

“Hey Amber, are you busy later?” Krystal asked after a few minutes of silence. We were still the only ones out here.

“Erm, not that I know of no.” I replied still unsure of her motives.

“Do you wanna watch ‘Skins’ with me?” She asked. We had been watching the and quite explicit British teen drama for a couple of months now but recently we haven’t had the time to catch up with it.

“Sure why not. I’ve been dying to know what happens next.” I replied as I zipped up my backpack. 

I knew tonight was gonna be pretty awkward but I decided I’d have to get it over and done with sooner rather than later.

As I walked out of the stall I saw Sulli walking towards me with just a towel wrapped around her. I smiled at her before lightly pushing her onto the wall and kissing her.

“Seriously guys?” Luna whispered, shaking her head as she walked past us also wearing only a towel. I chuckled and walked out of the changing rooms.

About 10 minutes later we were finally in the van on the way home. I was in the back with Sulli on my right and Luna on my left.

“Hey princess, I’m not gonna be able to hang out with you today because Krystal and I are gonna watch that British show together.” I explained to Sulli.

Sulli looked at me with a saddened expression for a few seconds before smiling. “I trust you hyung.”

“Don’t worry baby, everything will be just fine.” I smiled as I held onto her hand.

Once we were back at the dorm everyone put their dance clothes in the washing machines before putting their bags away. We all then had something to eat as a late lunch.

Sulli, Luna and Vic-omma stayed in the living room to watch TV whilst Krystal and I disappeared into mine and Sulli’s room to watch ‘Skins’.

We sat in silence as I waited for my laptop to load up, which didn’t take long because I rarely turn it off. She was sat on the swivel chair and I was sat on my bed.

We started to watch the third series and we were getting to know the new characters. We gave each other awkward glances as we watched the more explicit scenes. We spent the majority of the time in silence, breaking it only to comment on certain things.

We began watching the third episode and as usual were silent. About halfway through the episode, two of the female characters, Emily and Naomi kiss. I felt extremely awkward and blushed slightly.

As I glanced over at Krystal she leaned forward and kissed me, pushing me onto the bed and straddling me as she did so. I tried to scream but it was muffled. I also tried to struggle free with no luck.

“Sorry guys, I just came in here to get…WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?” I heard Sulli’s voice scream followed by heavy footsteps.

Krystal then let out a loud scream as Sulli pulled her hair and dragged her off of me before grabbing her collar and throwing her across the room. Krystal immediately crawled towards her and grabbed her foot. She then pulled her down and climbed on top of her before punching her face.

I pulled Krystal off of my girlfriend, earning an elbow to my nose as I did so.

At that same moment Victoria and rushed into the room.
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” Victoria shouted as Luna picked Sulli up off of the ground and sat her on my bed.

“SHE FORCED HERSELF ONTO MY GIRLFRIEND!” Sulli shouted, tears running down her cheeks as she pointed at Krystal who was still struggling in my arms.

Victoria grabbed Krystal’s arm and dragged her out of our room.

“GET OUT OF HERE!” We heard Victoria shout, and seconds later we heard the front door slam. Soon after we heard Victoria and Luna’s bedroom door slam.

We all sat in silence with our heads down, the only noise coming from my laptop. The episode soon finished and we were in complete silence. About ten minutes later we heard Victoria and Luna’s bedroom door slam, followed by the front door slamming.

Not long after Luna declared she was gonna head to bed. Sulli and I then got changed into our nightwear and I switched off the laptop and the light before climbing into bed with her.

“Hyung.” She whispered. 

“Yes, princess?” I replied back in the same tone.

“Are we gonna get in trouble?” As she said that I felt my t-shirt get wet.

“I hope not baby. But don’t keep thinking about it. Just get some rest okay honey.” I whispered as I held her tightly and kissed her on her forehead. “I love you baby.”

“I love you too hyung.” She sniffled.

After what seemed like forever Sulli finally drifted off to sleep. I however just couldn’t sleep and lay there.