4

Untitled

*BAM!*

My mind immediately woke up.

“If people keep opening the door like that it’s gonna break soon you know.” I grumbled into the pillow.

My eyes slowly opened and I saw the vision of beauty who was lying next to me. I smiled before wondering who actually opened the door.

I leaned on my elbow and saw a small figure with short messy hair.

The sleeping figure next to me shuffled around under the covers for a few seconds.

“Morning unnie.” She greeted as she yawned cutely.

Luna’s eyes widened as she stared at the two of us. She then grinned. “So I’m guessing you guys had fun last night. And well done for being considerate and not being loud and disturbing me and Vic.”

Just as I was about to open my mouth Sulli replied “Actually unnie, I just wanted to cuddle my hyung last night. Is that a problem?” And with that she placed an arm around my waist.

Luna slowly backed away, closing the door as she did so. As soon as the door clicked shut we burst into a fit of laughter. 

As I laid down again and leaned in to kiss her she placed her hand over and nose. “Hyung your breath smells bad. Go brush your teeth or something.” And with that she patted my head and rolled out of bed.

I got up and made my bed before heading to where the rest of the group were.

Breakfast today wasn’t anything special. We had whole wheat bread with honey and warm water.

“Ugh omma, why can’t we have a normal, nice breakfast!” Luna whined as she poked at her toast.

“Because child, today we have vocal exercises and then we’re recording the last song on the album so our voices need to be in the best condition. You do realise that during our promotional activities we’ll be eating a lot of foods like this. So just sit down and eat.” Vic omma lectured. She pretended to smack Luna on the head with a spoon.
Soon we were all nearly finished with our breakfast and were catching up with the news when I suddenly felt something hit my cheek. 

I looked down at my lap only to see a piece of crust. I knew it had to be Luna because she was the only one who didn’t eat them. I picked up the crust and swiftly threw it directly at Luna’s ear. I giggled. She picked up another piece of crust and threw it at me, however it missed me completely and hit Sulli on the nose. Sulli looked down and grinned evilly. Instead of picking up the piece of crust she picked up a slice of toast and tore it in half before throwing  at the both of us. Within seconds we were all laughing and crumbs were flying everywhere due to our random toast fight.

“YAH KIDS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR PLAYING AT! I WANT ALL OF THIS MESS CLEANED UP IMMEDIATELY! Sulli, you clean up all the crumbs, Luna and Amber you can do the washing up together.” Victoria shouted, going straight into omma mode.

“But, you don’t need two people to do the washing up.” Luna said.

“Well one of you can clean the rest of the kitchen then!” Vic said and she got up and left the room.

We all stood up, picking up the plates and cups, and walked into the kitchen. I began to do the washing up, Luna grabbed a cloth and began to wipe down the surfaces and Sulli grabbed a dustpan and broom and left the room. Once Luna had finished her work she stood in the corner in silence.

“Hey I have an idea.” Luna suddenly said as I was nearly finished the dishes.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Why don’t you and Sulli shower together to save time?”  Luna suggested. 

At that exact moment Sulli walked in wide open. She dumped the crumbs and bits of toast into the bin just as I turned the water off. Luna jumped off of the counter and awkwardly walked out. Sulli and I followed behind her.

Once we were in our room Sulli took out her clothes and placed them on her bed as I sat on the swivel chair.

“So..” I began awkwardly. “What do you think of Luna’s idea?” I asked.

“Stop being such a ert hyung.” She said as she grabbed one of her teddy bears and threw it at me before walking into the bathroom.

I switched on my laptop and then picked the bear off of the ground and cuddling it for a bit. Once I got the internet up I began doing my usual search on the group members. I started off with Luna and was shocked to see the first link:

“f(x) member is rumoured to be a lesbian dating an old friend from her old high school.”

I clicked on the link quickly and read the article:

“Luna, a member of the popular girl group f(x) has been rumoured to be dating an old friend from her high school.

The couple were spotted yesterday in a small park walking together.

Recently pictures have surfaced of the two girls linking arms and hugging, one even appears to show the singer kissing her companions cheek.

At the time of publishing this we have no further information but here are some pictures which have been shown online:”

The pictures were harmless pictures that most teenage girls took. They were about 5 years old or so. My blood started to boil as I thought about what I would do to that evil girl if I ever met her.

I saved the page just in case.

At that moment Sulli stepped out of the bathroom and I quickly shut the lid on my laptop before hurriedly grabbing my clothes and rushing into the bathroom without saying a word.

I walked out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later and saw Sulli sitting in front of my laptop.

“Hyung, do you think we should show the others this?” She asked, not even turning away from the screen.

“Not now. Maybe later on tonight we can have a meeting to discuss this.” I suggested as I grabbed my backpack. “Now lets get going, the managers gonna be here any minute.”

As I walked towards the door Sulli pulled me back. “Not so fast hyung, you still haven’t given me my good morning kiss.” And with that she pulled me down and kissed me. 

An hour and a half later we had finished our vocal exercises and headed off to the recording studio.

We were recording the least song for our album ‘So Into U.’ It took us about 2 hours as we had to rehearse then get all our recorded parts perfectly.

Once we were finished we all headed towards the van to go back to the dorm.

“Amber, your coming with me.” One of our mangers said.

“Why?” I questioned cautiously. 

“Didn’t Victoria tell you? You have a hairdressers appointment.” He replied.

I looked over at Vic who replied “I must have forgotten to tell you this morning because of you kids and your toast fight.” She then shrugged and climbed into the van.

I climbed into the van and the manager switched on the radio. We sat in silence for the entire journey.

When my hair was finally finished getting done I was allowed to look in the mirror.

“Aish.” I whispered as I started at my reflection. “This is new.” I began to touch my head.

I was now blonde. At least it was better than the hair I had for the NU ABO promotions.

I thanked the hairdresser unnie and bowed before leaving the salon.

We were soon back at the dorm. I pulled my hoodie over my head before I opened the door.

“So lets see your new hair then.” Luna said as I stepped into the living room. I shook my head and began to walk towards my room.

Before I could even reach the door I felt myself being crushed as the four girls tackled me to the ground.

“It’s too dark!” Vic omma said causing Luna and Krystal to grab hold of my legs and drag me down the hallway.

“YOUR BLONDE!” All four exclaimed simultaneously as they noticed the colour of my hair.

They all told me they liked it before going back to what they were doing before I arrived. I stayed in the same position.

“I’m gonna head off to the gym, who wants to come with?” Vic omma said about 10 minutes later.

“I’m gonna stay here and call home.” I said declining her invitation.

“Aw okay blondie.” Vic said, chuckling at her own joke. “What about you Ssul?”

“ I’m gonna make a nice dinner for everyone. Sorry guys.” She replied.

With that Victoria and Luna climbed over me and went towards their room to get changed. I rolled over onto my side and army crawled back to my room. I realised how often I had been doing that lately.

Once I was in my room I sat on the swivel chair and turned the laptop on. I then called my mother and told her to get on Skype. 

About 50 minutes later I emerged from my room, snivelling and drying my eyes. I would have stayed on longer but my parents had to go and get ready for work.

I walked into the kitchen where Sulli was. She was preparing rice for the rice cooker.

She turned to look and me and her expression immediately turned into a concerned one. “Hyung are you okay?” She asked as she turned the rice cooker on.

“Yeah I’m fine honey, don’t worry about me.” I said sniffing. “So what are you making?” I  asked as I hugged her.

“Just some fried rice.” She replied. “Also, I can’t believe I’m about to say this but, I need your help with the cooking.”

I pouted. “Why does everyone think I can’t cook?” I whined.

“Should I remind you of the sweet potato fries incident?” She asked.

“It’s not my fault!” I whined once more and stomped my foot.

“Stop acting like such a baby and chop up some ingredients. I’ll teach you how if you don’t know.” She said laughing at herself.

I glared at her and chopped up the ingredients.

Not too long later the dorm phone rang. It was Vic saying they would be here soon.

Sulli decided not to finish cooking until they were in the shower.

About 10 minutes later Vic and Luna were in the shower. The rice had just finished cooking and was being kept warm in the rice cooker.  Sulli began to fry the ingredients. I hugged her from behind with my left hand and placed my right hand over hers, which held the spatula. I kissed her neck lightly and smiled.

“Seriously guys?” Luna said as she walked into the kitchen.

I pulled away from Sulli and grinned at Luna before going to set the table.

After dinner, while everyone was sat on the sofa being full I went to my room and grabbed my laptop.

“Guy’s I think there’s something you should see.” I said as I switched it on. I got no reply from the others who were absorbed in their show.

Once I finally got the page up I switched the TV off and turned the laptop around so they could see.

“Read that.” I said.

I watched as Victoria and Luna’s faces turned into a look of horror. Luna had tears streaming down her face and.

“Oh my gosh!” Victoria said as she got up. “Please tell me this isn’t true.” She said as she slowly moved away from Luna.

“NO! It’s not true unnie!” Luna replied before telling everyone the story.

“Wait! So you kissed a girl?” Were the first words that left Victoria’s mouth.

“I was young and curious.” Luna sobbed. She was being comforted by Sulli.

“So wait, Vic, do you have a problem with girls kissing girls?” I asked, starting to become angered by her response.

“Of course I do! It’s disgusting and not natural.” She spat. “Why do you care anyways?”

“I’m just curious as all.” I said, a lump beginning to form in my throat. I glanced at Sulli who had a tear streaming down her cheek.

“Ugh, I can’t deal with this right now. I’m going to bed. Luna you can sleep on the couch.” And with that she stormed off and slammed her door loudly.

“Luna, I’m so sorry.” I whispered as I burst into tears. I went and sat next to my best friend and cuddled her. 

“You can stay in our room tonight?” Sulli offered as she used one sleeve to wipe away Luna’s tears and the other to wipe away her own.
“It’s okay Ssul, I just wanna be alone right now.” She sniffled as she wiped away the last of her tears. “And don’t worry Amber it’s not your fault. You guy’s don’t need to worry about me.” She then hugged us and shooed us off to bed.

I got changed in the bathroom and Sulli in our room. We both got into my bed in complete silence. 

“Hyung, will we ever tell Victoria?” Sulli whispered about 10 minutes later.

“I think she’ll eventually find out but I hope it’s not too soon.” I replied as I cuddled up to  her. 

I soon began to feel my shirt getting wet.

“Hyung, do you think she’ll hate us?” Sulli wept.
“Of course she won’t baby. Now stop worrying yourself and try and get some sleep okay.” I whispered before kissing her lightly on the head.

I soon heard her light snoring fill the room and after what seemed like forever I eventually fell asleep.