..and they kiss again

Him & Her

..and they kiss again

“Guess what! Donghae’s hyung is so cool. For his birthday he bought him alcohol. Like real alcohol! And he is bringing it here with him! We’re gonna get drunk!” Junsu says excitedly as he hangs up his phone. 
She returns Junsu’s hi-five and looks around surveying the mini party decorations. Everything is set except for one major detail.

“I’m here! Don’t panic!” 
She glares at him as he runs in with a big cake box. “Yah! Lee Hyuk Jae, are you trying to give me a heart attack?”
“Relax, party nazi!” he tousles her hair.
She bites the insides of her cheek to keep from smiling, “Well hurry up then, Sica will be bringing Donghae in 15 minutes.”



Three hours later, 

Donghae and Junsu are completely wasted having lost most of the games and drank most of the alcohol as punishment.
Sica, the only sober one amongst them, stands up. “Hey guys, I’m driving Donghae home. Do you want me to drop you off too?” 

“Nooo... I don’t wannnnaaa goo hooome Shhhiikkhhaaa!” Donghae whines cutely making his girlfriend pinch his cheek.
“Hey drunk fishie, I don’t want you flopping around getting sick all morning tomorrow, ok? Consider this as a birthday present from your responsible, considerate Sica,” and starts pulling him up.
"You forgot beyooootiiful and cool and shekshii..mffff" Sica hurriedly covers Donghae's mouth with her hand, her cheeks turning pink. "That's enough talking from you Mister!" But despite the chiding comments coming from , the usually expresionless Ice Princess is glowing from her boyfriend's praises. Finally, turning to her, the said Ice Princess asks, "You coming, Hyoyeonah?"


“Go ahead, Hyo! I’ll take care of Junsu,” he offers.
She looks at Junsu who is looking like he might either get sick or pass out and shakes her head. “Looks like you might need some company.”


An hour later, Junsu is fast asleep. It’s just the two of them drinking and talking.


H.O.T’s Candy starts playing on the ipod.
“Do you remember teaching me that dance?” she giggles
“Of course.” He gets up pulling her with him. “Let’s test what you remember, student.”

One song turns into five and they finally drop to the floor exhausted, faces flushed and vision blurred from the alcohol.
He props himself up on one arm to look at her.

She smiles at him – the smile that lights up everything around her, the smile that turns her eyes into little half-moons, the smile that makes him catch his breath and his heart fit to burst, the smile he thinks of every night before going to bed, the smile that makes him lose his mind– and he scoots closer.

Can we just pretend we’ve lost our minds?

She raises an eyebrow wondering why he is staring at her so intensely. His eyes shift focus from her smile to just her lips – they are pink, luscious, inviting -  and throwing away all worries about friendship and boundaries, he bends his head down to taste them.

It feels different from their first kiss. They’ve both had some experience since. 
There is no awkward frozen moment, just longing and a sense of finally feeling complete.

He slips his tongue in hesitantly and she doesn’t resist. She tastes like chocolate and whipping cream. He hungers for more and closes the gap between them by bringing his arms around her waist.

Her eyes stay tightly shut as she kisses him back with matching urgency. There are faint alarm bells going off in some part of her brain and she fears that if she opens her eyes, she will have to face them. 

But right now, she doesn’t want this moment to end. 

..........................................