'Into the New World' part 1

What is it about her?

tumblr_m5khra11a61r2l1ufo1_r1_500.gif

 

 

Yuri POV
 
Today was the first day of filming for our first music video, and we were all in our dressing room. It was either to 1) change 2) get make up done and/or 3) get hair done. I had just finished getting the last of my make up done and glanced around the room, trying to spot a certain blonde dancing goddess. At first, all I really saw was Yoona and Seohyun fussing about how they looked, Jessica and Tiffany worrying about their make up, and Sunny and Taeyeon practicing the right way to lip sinc. Can you guess what Sooyoung was doing? That's right! She was being her usual shikshin self, devouring every piece of food her hands came in contact with.
 
I made a face that looked like I had just eaten something sour. I could never get over how she ate like a man but stayed like a twig...I don't think I ever will.
 
Since I couldn't find my dancing queen, I started to feel sort of down. I wanted to see what she was wearing. I knew it would be similar to everyone else's when we were all dancing together, but since we were getting ready for our individual shoots and dancing scenes first, guessed her costume designer had probably given her something she could move freely in. Something a little less...covering.
 
I grinned to myself at that image.
 
Just then, the door opened and slammed close loudly, making me lose my erted day dream of Hyo. I was ready to  throw daggers with my eyes and turned around to do so, only to stop when I saw who it was.
 
It was my dancing queen herself, and she looked beautiful. I had been right about her solo clothes.
 
She was wearing white trainers, black fitted cargo capris with a white belt, a shiny tan and white hoodie that showed a good portion of her toned stomach (so good, you could see we're she had gotten her belly button pierced), and a white tank top that was the same length as her hoodie. Her make up, like the rest of us, was on the natural side, but made her stand out the most. That was probably because of her sharp, exotic features. Her dirty blonde hair was curled so it was out of her face, but still down and free. All in all, she looked y, cute, girly, and tomboyish at the same time. If that was even possible.
 
I kept looking at her as she went to get a water from the mini fridge we had in the room. It was a good thing , too, because i didn't want her to know I was starting to drool and my cheeks were heating up. When her back was turned, I could see her s line clearly, and I had to hold my nose in fear of it bleeding. I went and got a tissue, cleaning the drool but keeping it in hand, just in case.
 
When I looked back at the group, My dancing queen was still turned around looking for a water. I took a look at the other girls and saw every single pair of eye clouded with...lust? Even our 'innocent' maknae had it. That irritated me. I didn't want anyone else to want what should be mine, and I would've said something, but the cause of all of put lust was still in the room and I didn't want to blow my cover.
 
I saw Jessica get up from the couch she was sharing with Seohyun and Taeyeon. At first, I thought she needed to use the bathroom, since we just spent two hours in one room, getting ready. But boy, was i wrong.
 
Sica went right past the door over to we're Hyoyeon was, still trying to find a water bottle. From where I was, I could clearly see Jessica's eyes trained on MY dancing queens .
 
Taeyeon POV
 
And people call ME a ert...not fair.
 
Yuri POV
 
Now I was a little pissed, but instead of showing it, I put on a smile and took the seat Jessica had just left, watching her every move like the other girls.
 
Jessica POV
 
I walked over to my Hyobaby, knowing she needed some help. When I was close enough, I wrapped my slender arms around her slim waist and gave her a back hug which she didn't think twice of. Being friends for 10 years does have its perks.
 
"Hey Sica. What is it?" Hyobaby asked innocently, being cute without even knowing it. I pressed myself a little closer to her. As I did so, it felt like I was being stared at...No, glared at. I turned my head around looking at the 7 girls behind me. Each and everyone of them was practically  burning holes in my head, and that was when I knew.
 
The wanted MY Hyobaby. Well, I wasn't gonna go down without a fight.
 
"You look like your having trouble just trying to find a little water bottle." I answered, putting my head on her shoulder and hugging her tighter, slowly bringing my hands up to her chest without her noticing. But apparently, the 'I LOVE HYOYEON' squad noticed.
 
"Hm! Well, since we're all ready to start shooting, why don't we go tell the director?" Sunny inturupted. She was, with out a dought, trying to break up the little moment I was trying to make.
 
"Ok, Sunny." I said giving her a mini glare and sighing in temporary defeat. "let's g-" I was about to take my Hyobabys hand when our little maknae beat me to it.
 
That sneaky little Keroro lover...
 
Seohyun POV
 
I silently thanked Sunny unnie in my head as she stopped Sica unnie from going any farther with Hyo unnie. Just watching her trying to win over my precious unnie with her dirty tricks made me mad. Before she could get a chance to take her hand, I sprung from my seat, grabbed Hyo unnies hand, and started walking to where the director would be.
 
I looked at Hyoyeon unnie, the person I loved even MORE that Keroro, and smiled sweatily.
 
"don't worry, unnie! We'll get you a water after shooting, ok?" I asked, holding onto her hands and giving them a light squeeze. When I felt her return it, my heart fluttered rapidly and I felt a blush creeping up my chest to my cheeks.
 
"Ok...Wait. Your cheeks are flushed! Are you okay?! Are you sick?" she asked with concern filled eyes, pulling our foreheads together to check my if I had a fever. I instantly wanted to pull away, but at the same time I didn't. Our lips were only inches apart, and I had the strongest urge to wrap my arms around her beautifully shaped waist and pull her to me, but that would blow everything.
 
"Unnie~" I whined, pulling away gently, resuring my beloved unnie. "I'm fine, really. It's just a little warm."
 
She looks at me for a second, making sure I'm fine. "Well-" thankfully, Hyo unnie was cut off by the director calling us all over. Before I could react, Hyoyeon's hand was taken by Yoona.
 
"Come on Hyoyeonnie!" she yelled and pulled Hyo along with her. All I could do was sadly follow the rest of the group, who was still tense about what happened in the dressing room, wishing it was me holding her hand. Not yoong."
 
 
THIS IS ALL YOU SPOILED KIDS GET!!!!! Jk~~ the rest if the chapter will be next;) what do you think a out the different emotions?? WHAT ABOUT JESSICA!?!?!