Prologue

What is it about her?

 
 
 
I just want to let you guys know that I'll be playing around with the history of SNSD, so don't expect everything to be exactly the same as it happened:) also, each chapter will ether be told in on or two different POV's. Each chapter is a different event. The pictures/gifs wont have anything to do with the chapter, i just think there cute to include:)
 
 

Taeyeon POV

 
It was a normal day for us SM trainees: training for dancing, singing, and acting, being mentored by some of the older trainees and idols who represent the company, and hanging out with your friends. I've made a lot of friends over the years I started training, but I only have 8 friends who I'm close to: Jessica Jung, Sunny Lee, Kwon Yuri, Seo Joo-Hyun (Seohyun), Im Yoona,  Choi Sooyoung, Tiffany Hwang, and....
 
Her.
 
The girl I've had a crush on since I first started training here. She's younger than me, the middle of our group of friends.I don't know what it is about her. Maybe it's the way she pops and lock effortlessly while still being sudductive, putting even Eunhyuk oppa to shame. It could be the way her warm and inviting chocolate brown eyes light up when she laughs at a joke we've told, or the way they sparkle when she comes up with a new prank. How she looks even ier then usual when she's covered in sweat after a long day of dancing. The way she could make even the most ridicules hair styles her stylist gave her look good. I'm glad she's blonde again, though. It makes her even more beautiful. I can remember the day I first met her...
 
Walking in the building as a new trainee, I was super nerves. It wasn't like I've never been here, I have. It's just, that was for the Auditions, but now I'm with people with more experience than me. That makes it even more nerve racking. Luckily, the buildings had signs everywhere to help out.
 
I looked a my schedule, hoping to have singing first. Its what I'm the best at.
 
"Yes! Singings first!" I whispered/yelled to myself. I quickly made my way to the vocal room, excitement overcoming me. When I entered the class, I saw some other girls and boys were already there, even though the class hadn't started yet. I made my way to an empty seat and sat down quietly. Almost immediately, two girls were on either side of me, both having huge smiles on there faces.
 
"Annyeong!" the girls said at the same time. I stared at them with wide eyes, ready to piss my pants from being scared like that.
 
"Annyeong..." I replied, taking a good look at the two of them. The girl on my left side looked really tall, has long brown hair, and eyes that took the shape of crescent moons when she smiled. She was very pretty. The other girl looked like she was around the same height as me, also had long brown hair, and was a little chunkier. She wasn't big, she just has more curves than the average Korean girl, and she was cute.
 
"You must be the new trainee everyone's been talking about!" the girl with the crescent eyes said happily. "my name is Hwang Miyoung, but please call me Tiffany!"
 
"We can be really good friends!" the curvy girl said. "I'm Lee Sunkyu, but I don't like being called that, so please call me Sunny!"
 
"ok!" I said while smiling. "my name is Kim Taeyeon. I like to be called Taeyeon. It's nice to meet you!"
 
Just then, the teacher came in and everyone found there seats. I was introduced to the class and we started the lesson. I watched as Tiffany and Sunny sang a duet. They had really beautiful voices that harmonized very well together. When they were done, I was asked to come to the front of the room and sing a song. I decided to sing 'as time go's by' and when I was finished, everyone stood and clapped. It felt nice to have so many people, younger and older, praise me for my talents. At the end of class, Tiffany and Sunny ran up to me.
 
"OMO! Taeyeon, you were amazing!" Sunny squealed. Tiffany just nodded hard and and smiled brightly.
 
"Were do you go next?" Tiffany asked. I took my schedule  out of my bag and saw I had dance next.
 
"I go to dance class next. Why, do you go too?" I asked hopefully. I didnt want to have to go to another class all alone. Tiffany and sunny looked sad.
 
"sorry, we both have to go to acting, but well probably be able to see you at lunch. Bye!" sunny waved and pulled Tiffany with her.
 
I looked at them as they walked away. I turned in the other direction and started walking to many of the dancing rooms they had in the giant building. When I got there, everyone was sitting with their groups of friends. Everyone except three girls who were standing in the middle of the room, staring intently at me. They all had there arms crossed over there chests, the way the mean girls of a high school would when they found new fresh meat. I started to get uncomfortable, so I went to put my bag down and wait for class to start.
 
"YAH!" one of the girls shouted at me. I jumped in surprise and turned to see which one had yelled at me. It was the girl to the right. She was really tall, skinny, and had really defined cheek bones.
 
"Yes...?" I asked timidly.
 
The one on the far left beckoned me to come over with her index finger, so, being the obedient girl I was, I walked over to them....ok, it was more of a shuffle.
 
"who do you think you are?" the one who beckoned asked. She had long brown hair, an hour glass body, and had a glare that could turn anyone into ice.
 
I thought about the question for a second than answered. "Kim Taeyeon..." I looked to the girl in them middle, and my heart stopped.
 
She was the most beautiful person, no, angel I had ever seen. She had dirty blonde hair that looked like she had been born with, not dyed. She was wearing sweatpants that hugged her curvy legs perfectly, which would probably give me the best view of her . She was wearing a green tank top that showed the outline of her abs and perfect sized s. Seeing how she had the perfectly proportioned body, I knew she had an s-line. Her face looked exotic, like she wasn't even Korean. And her eyes, oh those eyes, they weren't black like most Asian eyes, but a beautiful natural tone of chocolate brown that would make anyone melt as soon as she looked at them.
 
She looked at me and demanded, "Take off your shoes." I did a double take. "What?"
 
"you heard her, take of your shoes!" the tall one yelled, looking like she was trying to hide a smile. She and the other girl got a little closer to the blonde beauty and looped arms. It looked like they were really close friends.
 
In fear of getting yelled at again, I took my shoes off. That's when class started.
 
"alright, class! We have a new trainee joining us. Please come up and introduce yourself." the instructor said. I got up from my seat on the floor and made my way to the front of the class.
 
"My name is Kim Taeyeon. I specialize in singing, average dancing skills, and average acting skills. Please take care of me." I said with a smile. I bowed 90 degrees and made my way back to my spot.
 
"Ok, since your new, I'll let you know how things usually work. First, I pick groups of you to come up to the front and do a dance you've prepared for that week the week before. Then, we learn new dance steps. Lastly, we have free style, we're everyone shows what they've got. Got it?" the instructor asked.
 
I nodded my head and the instructor went back to the front. I watched as he called different groups of three were called up and did there dances, but I wasn't focused on them. The whole time, i stole glances at her. The blonde girl that took my heart just by first glance.
 
Finally, the last group was called.
 
"Sooyoung, Jessica, and Hyoyeon. Come up and show us what you got." Mr. Noh, the instructor said.
 
My angel got up, followed by her two friends. They introduced themselves just like everyone else.
 
"I'm Choi Sooyoung." the tall one said.
 
"I'm Jung Jessica." the icy one said.
 
So that only left...
 
"I'm Kim Hyoyeon." my blonde love said.
 
Kim Hyoyeon...the girl I will forever be in love with.
 
Almost instantly, the music started. They started started doing a synchronized dance with difficult dance moves. I looked at Hyoyeon, and couldnt believe how her body could sway and flow so effortlessly to the music. She looked like she was floating, almost flying. The three looked good together, probably from being together for so long. I couldn't help feel jealous.
 
When the dance ended, everyone clapped loudly. There were some whistling and catcalls. These three absolute had to be the best female dancers in the company.
 
After they finished, Mr.Noh begin teaching us some basic steps. They were pretty easy. I tried not to think or look at Hyoyeon, trying to keep my focus, and class went by with a breeze.
 
"ok, kiddys! Favorite time of the day: FREE TIME!" Mr.Noh yelled, and everyone yelled with happiness. One by one, everyone got their turn to dance in the circle. Jessica did some latin looking dance moves and Sooyoung did some hip hop routine. Than it was Hyoyeons turn.
 
Robotic like music came on, like a machine. She's tarted popping and locking, doing moves that made her look like an actual robot or wind up doll. When she was done, I clapped and looked at her with hidden love in my eyes. That's when class ended. The teacher said since I was new, I wouldn't have to perform anything yet.
 
I was getting my bag when I was was stopped by Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sooyoung.
 
"hi, sorry for making you take off you shoes! It's was a prank, we do it to all the newbies." Hyoyeon says, dazzling me with her angelic smile.
 
"why don't we be friends?" Sooyoung says.
 
"Yeah, I may look mean, but that's just for the image." Jessica included.
 
"ok! See you later!" I say happily, walking out the door and heading to my acting class.
 
I met three other girls that day during my acting class: seohyun, yoona, and yuri. As the the years went on, we became very close, always together even when we had different classes or intrests. I saw Hyobaby become more beautiful as our trainee days went by each day. When we learned we would all be in a girl group together, we were the happiest we had ever been in out traniee carrer. What made me even happier was that I would still be with Hyoyeon. But somewhere, deep in my heart, it felt like I wasn't the only one who fighting to have her all for myself.