Moving In Together

What is it about her?

 

Taeyeon POV
 
As the leader, even though I've only been one for a couple of months, I get to announce things to the group if the manger can't.
 
Which is why I'm with the girls in one of S.M.'s meeting rooms. They were all sitting around a round table starring at me with curious and tired eyes. I looked at each of them with a happy face in order of we're they we're sitting: Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, HYOYEON, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Seohyun.
 
I was about to say why we were here when the cutest thing I ever heard and saw happened: hyoyeon yawned. It was so cute I could've died....well, i guess i did die a little on the inside, but thats besides the point. She looked like a mix between a kitten and a puppy (AN: yes I know it would look weird but just go with it...taeyeon is weird too)!
 
"Aww!" everyone started fangirling. Jessica leaned to give Hyo a side hug while Tiffany took out a tissue. She handed it to Hyoyeon who smiled cutely. I felt a pang of jealousy hit my heart.
 
'She should be giving her smiles to ME.' I thought bitterly, looking down slightly. 'Im pretty sure out of all of us, I love her the most! No one else should get to see her-'
 
"Taeyeon unnie, your burning hole's into your shoes." Seohyun chimed in quietly, her voice filled with slight fright. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded in her direction. I pushed the negative thoughts out and focused on the mission at hand.
 
"So, your all probably wondering why we were called in on our day off." I started, seeing the girls nod. "Well, I have some good news."
 
"What is it?" Yuri asked, her eye lids slowly falling. I could see Yoona pinch her arm underneath the table, making her jump up and squeak. I smiled at their funny behavior. This would make things more fun.
 
"Were all moving in with each other!" I yelled happily once again, jumping up and down. As I finished my sentence, I saw 8 completely different reactions. 
 
Sunny had been drinking some water and did one of the greatest spit takes I had ever seen. Yoona's doe eyes widened so big I thought they would pop right out of her head. It was kinda scary, actually. Yuri, who had fallen asleep again, was snoring lightly and drooling onto her dark blue sweater. Tiffany was clapping her hands excitedly like something amazing had just happened. Jessica just stared at me with a blank expression, as if she was trying to process what I had just said. Seohyun's mouth made a small "O" shape of happiness. Sooyoung, who was munching on a bag of chips, crushed the chip she was about to put into to dust. It was really funny because as soon as she did that, she got on her knee's and tried to put it back together while chanting "My baby!"
 
Then there was Hyoyeon. I looked at her, hoping she would be happy about this like I was.
 
My breath was taken away with the beautiful smile that graced her face, practically stretching all around her face. Her eyes were shining (at least in my mind) and I could feel her excitement rolling off of her like a giant wave. She turned her head and i found myself staring at the warm chocolate brown eyes I loved so much. It was such a happy moment that I never wanted it to end. But I'm pretty sure that you all know, what with the problems our group has about "you-know-who", sometimes happiness doesn't last. My happiness ended almost as soon as I laid my eyes on her.
 
Can you guess who ended it?
 
Jessica POV
 
For all those who still haven't figured out who ruined Taeyeon's happiness by now.....IT WAS ME! But anyways, back on track.
 
Once I was done processing what Byuntaeng had said, I was star struck. I started thinking things threw for a minute.
 
'if we all move in together, then I'll be even closer to Hyobaby. If I'm closer to Hyobaby, it would be easier to make her love me back. If she loves me back, we could start dating and be in love and do things that mushy couple do in public so when people see us they'll wanna puke but we won't care because we would be so in the moment that nothing else would matter except each other. If all that stuff happened, everything would be perfect!' I thought, a smile slowly making its way on my face with every image of Hyoyeon and me holding hands and...kissing.
 
I looked at Hyoyeon, expecting her to be looking at me with the beautiful V smile she had when I saw something I didn't like.
 
Taeyeon and my baby were currently having a 'starring contest', looking into each others eyes almost lovingly. For all of you out there, I just want you to know that Jung women are VERY possessive, get VERY jealous VERY easily, and when angered can cause a village to burst into flames just with their eyes...so you know that whole exchange wasn't gonna get off that easily.
 
I wrapped my arms around Hyo's waist, effectively turning her attention away from Taeyeon and back to me. "isn't this great, Hyobaby? We get to live with each other!"
 
"Yeah, now we'll all be even closer!" she answered happily, her eyes twinkling. I could feel my face start to heat up, so in order for her not to see, I hid my face in the crook of her neck while wrapping my arms around her waist. I felt her wrap her arms around me, too. It felt good, right. 'I hope she feels the same way...'
 
"Well, I think we should get a move on and start practicing. Since where already here..." Seohyun suggested, clearing loudly. The girls all nodded, eyeing me with fire in their glares.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Heyyyyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuuuu guyyyyyyyyyyyys~
So I've finally gotten the motivation to update this!!! Sorry for making you wait so long, but my writers block will NOT leave me alone....
So I came up with an idea:
Why not just tell me what couples you want me to show in each chapter. It saves me from using the small percentage of brain cells I have left *lolno* and plus you'll get the ships you want.
SO REQUEST AWAY~~~~!
 
 
Love,
Duck<3